Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so true.🤣🤣 Seriously, I felt that they were so uncomfortable as actors. It was not even a hug cause her head was in the air and away from his shoulder seriously. I was like, how is this a hug? and the  actors were so damn uncomfortable that it showed up on the their faces and it looked like the characters were being forced to this.

I am still confused as to how they confessed? cause it was so damn weird. and why was their robotic going on? It was a very disappointing hug especially since I have seen so many newcomers hug and it's never this FUNNY.

Maybe they should have practiced their HUGS more😆 and I guess a kiss is due nextweek.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HA HA HA! Hilarious responses!

Navya thought Anant was stinking at first? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) 🤣

he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)🤣

LMAO this is like reaallly funny specially the lizard one
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
God ! You actually made a topic on these🤣🤣I Hope the actors dont read these🤣

Anyway,It was actually bad,real bad,,I just wish there expression were at least good in the scene if not fantastic.I watched the epi again & then i found the dialogue hmm not that bad.

I agree with Jenny di..Shaheer & Soumya should have a hug session together regularly..& im not saying this in a sarcastic way..Baki Lets see if the kiss is real or a dream somehow I think it'd be a dream the way they have showed the precap.hmm..yeah lol
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
wow bhat a Phantastic Taapic  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
my take 
Anant:- (Shammi kappor song aj jaa aa aa aajja aa ajjjaa aaa playing in mind )hey I m the new Jadu ki jhappi wala doc in town 
Nabya:- (Sale pehle thoda deo tho lagake aata in mind) as if she smell  a dead rotten rat 
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramy25

--Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🤣

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) 🤣

@bold-🤣I dont watch the show but umm 🤔the wierd promo made me watch the full episode for the first time..😆...IMO,it was the desi version of Just for Laugh Gags!😆..So wierd..so a Meru Cab[which is an intra city taxi]from Mumbai is ready to take Navya and Anant to Panchgani which is about 200+ kms from Mumbai🤣🤣🤣and all through their journey..there are cars,busses etc moving around..and suddenly when they stop and hug each other..there's not a SINGLE car/bike/bus etc running?😳😕😆...

Talk about logic eh!🥱

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolzz.. roooflll...
omgg...the most hilarious post ever on dis forumm!...
u guyss rockk...awesommee..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
im on da flooorrr aftr reading diisss
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

@Abhi (Can I have your name please?😃) : 😆😆😆Talk about being high.😆😆😆Anant is on a major crack these days.😆😆 The HUG was sooo absurd.😆😆The supersonic marathon run took the crown for Ludicrosity😆.

It's Abhi only 😆
I found Shaheer very funny while running, the whole 'swinging of arms and hair' looks absolutely hilarious.

When he called for the taxi, he didnt even offer to take Navya's bag to the taxi himself, talk 'bout chivalry 😆

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I swear, they didn't even look like they were hugging. Navya was sort of leaning mid air. 🤣 🤣 And why the hell was she making a face as if someone was abt to slap her with eyes shut like that???

Seriously the worst hug on TV... Hands down.
Why the guy went away and suddenly came running to hug her is another thing which is beyond understandable.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

🤣

i cnt control my laughter😆

u guys r too funny🤣