Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

Dear Ms/Miss/Mrs. Amy (Choose as you please!🀣), Only you could have come up with something like this.🀣*Stare...gulps...stare...gulpsss*

I absolutely loved the post for some very obvious reasons :You mentioned two of my phabaret things :LADY GAGA and LIZARD.🀣)

My interpretation :
Navya Babby: " Tumse milna acha lagta hai...tumse milne ka man hota hai...tum jab paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"
Anant, the peeroud member of the Adams family does what everyone else in his family does: STARES AND GULPS at the poor lad's SACHHA CONPHESION.
 while Neha, the ultimate non-romantic fella chokes at that ewww-mantic dialogue...🀒🀒.

The creative team seems to be enjoying this "...acha lagta hai" dialogue wayyy too much...so they decide to play it ONCE MORE , in order to re-live the moment.😳😳

Anant  wants to scream "NAHIII bas karo ab mein dubara nahi sun sakta " but poor guy has to shut his mouth as the creative director gives him a dirty look.

Hence, he runs towards the tape-recorder(Read:Navya) ,who is mouthing this ULTRA-CHEESY dialogue with the ULTRA-DUMB expressions , hoping to find the switch to turn that "daymn thing OFF" for good. πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±

Result: MISSION SUCCESSFUL. The tape recorder shuts off  but is soon replaced by another pareshaan aatma who  chillao's " KEHDO...NAAA...TUMSE PYAAR HAI.." in the background like there is no tomorrow.πŸ₯±

Anant: WAHIYAAT.*Does praanaam to the center-shock baba as he remembers the HOLY WORDS ,by imagining his I BHILL KEEL YOU FACE*
Neha: πŸ˜• Double that please!!
Navya: * OMG... What am i supposed to do ???"  Then she continues with her what she does the best: NOTHING.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ€”

All this while, Camera wale bhayyiaji goes crazy with his camera skills and gets into the rollercoster mode...shooting the PAVITRA scene from every freaken' possible angle. πŸ˜†

Anant whispers Navya : You are supposed to be in LOWWWE with moi...so can you please ENJOY this hug??πŸ˜•

Navya: Oh!! Alright!! 1...2..3.. and she does this------------>

Scene ends since the Camera wala bhayiaa gets dizzy and falls off the crane.πŸ₯± *I pray for his speedy recovery*

Dhanyawaad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit

LMAOOO...I just went overboard with this thing eh??
But i just HAD to vent it out. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Peace<3
Neha<3

Nehaaa🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh GOD my stomach hurts!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu:LOL.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How did you find the episode?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Neha, your description was playing in my head the entire time I watched it (just watched the last scene...didn't manage to watch the full epi)...and I was dreading something like faaar worse seeing everyone's descriptions since morning and seeing Anant's WAAHIYAAT harkatein from yesterday's epi :P :P...but this was not as horrible as I'd imagined...like I was saying in another post...it was mainly the hug that was the dumbest...the way he turns and hugs her...ridiculously dumb looking bit...but before that he was surprisingly sober as she blabs/stutters out her confused feelings...lol...her dialogue delivery toh ab aisi hi hai since many epis...maybe I'm becoming numb to it after venting a lot on watching the promo :S lol

But yes, the storyline has tanked...this "twist" of the "confession/hug"  will now only develop into typical "Sitara ek" type loverboy behavior on Anant's part *cringe*
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
@Anu:See, the episode itself was not bad. The things went haywire after the HUGπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.*Head desk*.There were several problems with the execution of the scene:

- First and Foremost , Anant's AaajTak-sabse tez  hug.
-Shaheer expressions. He went over-the-top with them,I felt. I mean,the expressions were OKEY but were not justifying the current situation. It looked like he was pinning for a confession and she finally confessed her love for him.πŸ˜• 

-Soumya's expressions: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Someone needs to tell her that there are more emoticons in the life than this--------->😳

-THE CAMERAMAN :πŸ₯±Whatever the guy was doing.πŸ₯±He made me dizzy for sure.

ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAHA ! mast hai sab ke viWs MAGAR sbse masT tunhara hai RAMY
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Ms/Miss/Mrs. Amy (Choose as you please!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣), Only you could have come up with something like this.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣*Stare...gulps...stare...gulpsss*

I absolutely loved the post for some very obvious reasons :You mentioned two of my phabaret things :LADY GAGA and LIZARD.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)

My interpretation :
Navya Babby: " Tumse milna acha lagta hai...tumse milne ka man hota hai...tum jab paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"
Anant, the peeroud member of the Adams family does what everyone else in his family does: STARES AND GULPS at the poor lad's SACHHA CONPHESION.
 while Neha, the ultimate non-romantic fella chokes at that ewww-mantic dialogue...🀒🀒.

The creative team seems to be enjoying this "...acha lagta hai" dialogue wayyy too much...so they decide to play it ONCE MORE , in order to re-live the moment.😳😳

Anant  wants to scream "NAHIII bas karo ab mein dubara nahi sun sakta " but poor guy has to shut his mouth as the creative director gives him a dirty look.

Hence, he runs towards the tape-recorder(Read:Navya) ,who is mouthing this ULTRA-CHEESY dialogue with the ULTRA-DUMB expressions , hoping to find the switch to turn that "daymn thing OFF" for good. πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±

Result: MISSION SUCCESSFUL. The tape recorder shuts off  but is soon replaced by another pareshaan aatma who  chillao's " KEHDO...NAAA...TUMSE PYAAR HAI.." in the background like there is no tomorrow.πŸ₯±

Anant: WAHIYAAT.*Does praanaam to the center-shock baba as he remembers the HOLY WORDS ,by imagining his I BHILL KEEL YOU FACE*
Navya: * OMG... What am i supposed to do ???"  Then she continues with her what she does the best: NOTHING.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ€”

All this while, Camera wale bhayyiaji goes crazy with his camera skills and gets into the rollercoster mode...shooting the PAVITRA scene from every freaken' possible angle. πŸ˜†

Anant whispers Navya : You are supposed to be in LOWWWE with moi...so can you please ENJOY this hug??πŸ˜•

Scene ends since the Camera wala bhayiaa gets dizzy and falls off the crane.πŸ₯± *I pray for his speedy recovery*

Dhanyawaad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit

Peace<3
Neha<3

OMG! Neha, you are hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Till yesterday I could still bother to defend the CV's POV, but now I'm 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anant in the lovesick puppy mode, just within a week is weirddd! What the hell was that?
For people who dont even flirt friends type, their convo yesterday was 😲.
Navya with her lost dame looks and Anant with all his hyperactivity,
the vintage households ki paramparas are so temporary.
The expressions and the BG score could have better than the scroungyyy, Pehlaaa Pyaaar haii! 🀒

The Hug was overrdone!
Anant's expressions were like some breathing-for-life guy and Navya looked constipated during the hug.

What is going on? I had presumed the hug to be the whole stranded-on-the-way-ladki-dari thing, yeh toh full on 'Pehlaaa Pyaaar' ho gayaa! πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Here is a laundry list of how members here perceived those expressions during the HUG.

**copy/pasted from a thread... Please don't accuse of PlagiarismπŸ˜ƒ as I'm stating that they're from members of this forum**

-Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..πŸ˜†
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the beginning πŸ˜†

-Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies.🀣

-Mine😳---Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🀣

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) 🀣

-he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😡 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)🀣

These are all that I found from here and there. You're all welcome to add in more stuff.πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

LORD. 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
@Abhi (Can I have your name please?πŸ˜ƒ) : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Talk about being high.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anant is on a major crack these days.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The HUG was sooo absurd.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The supersonic marathon run took the crown for LudicrosityπŸ˜†.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Ms/Miss/Mrs. Amy (Choose as you please!🀣), Only you could have come up with something like this.🀣*Stare...gulps...stare...gulpsss*

I absolutely loved the post for some very obvious reasons :You mentioned two of my phabaret things :LADY GAGA and LIZARD.🀣)

My interpretation :

Dhanyawaad.

*Edit

Peace<3
Neha<3

omg u cracked me up...
i think in reality too shaheer n soumya with frustated with the scene that was showing in their expressions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Ramy well said... 🀣

Navya was looking like constipited.. ab kya karu kaha javu...🀣
Anant was like mai jane nahi doonga..🀣
Hug was nice but I saw the episode after reading your post and could not control myself laughing... 🀣

it reminded me of fred n george's U NO POO overdose🀣