India-Forums

|*Hall of Fame! (Most liked people of DKS forum)*| (Page 3)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Congrats to D sir fans for finishing 1-5...we were quiet, we were reserved, we were polite, and seems like that's what the forum at large likes...Tongue 

Ji bikul sahi bola apne Tongue

Tongue Thank you...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Mihirism

ROFL what on earth? how did this even happen? 

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! Big smile Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. LOL

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days ROFL But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care LOLParty
    That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! Big smile
LOL what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.

Hey I think you're anyday more active than me!! I was inactive for full last 7 days! WinkLOL
Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yipeee I have moved from Position 25 to 13... thank you all who liked my posts...
Hug

mihir, shouldn't the description be "So anyway these are the top 15 people in Hall of Fame in DKS forum(all-time) " and not "So anyway these are the top 15 people in Hall of Fame in DID Doubles forum(all-time) "Wink

anyways thanx for the post Clap
Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

ROFL what on earth? how did this even happen? 

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! Big smile Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. LOL

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days ROFL But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care LOLParty
    That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! Big smile
LOL what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.

Hey I think you're anyday more active than me!! I was inactive for full last 7 days! WinkLOL

ok ok both of you are equally active... now happy LOL
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
congrats to everyone.

waise i don't deserve to be on the top 15 list.

my posts are so biased, rude, mean, negative, etc etc...Thumbs Down well some would agree to that...

chalo congrats to everyone..a special shout out to my beautiful dharmesh lovas pri & pimp! <3 aich?! LOL

thanks mihir!!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 May 2011 at 2:46pm
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oopsies. I forgot to thank. 
Thanks everyone who liked! :) I was honestly never expecting anything close to that number. LOL
and Thanks Mihir for posting!! :)
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i was active for one week and sidha 7th .. yay me Cool
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Oopsies. I forgot to thank. 
Thanks everyone who liked! :) I was honestly never expecting anything close to that number. LOL
and Thanks Mihir for posting!! :)
congrats priyamon .. ur officially the president of the club Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index