Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
P.S. --> Congrats to all!!  👏
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmz517

I'm surprised I'm even on the list!!!! lol 😆 That's so awesome!! yayy

Mihir, you're right.. it's funny how the top 4 is literally the "AAAICCHH" company!! lol well, Tulip, Ekta and myself are D fans too you know! 😉

Surprised? Im surprised how are you NOT number 1!! The way you put forward your posts...just I wish i had the ability 😆 You rock charmz ⭐️

Haha thats true!! But you know others didn't defend D-sir as much as we did...Tulip was on and off...you declined the invitation to be in Aaiich company  So I had to put down top 4 😆
charmz517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

congrats to everyone.

waise i don't deserve to be on the top 15 list.

my posts are so biased, rude, mean, negative, etc etc...👎🏼 well some would agree to that...

chalo congrats to everyone..a special shout out to my beautiful dharmesh lovas pri & pimp! <3 aich?! 😆

thanks mihir!!

CPR!! 😆 We all have our moments of coming off as "bias", but hey, at the end of the day... we all love DANCE and we are all good people! ⭐️
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Surprised? Im surprised how are you NOT number 1!! The way you put forward your posts...just I wish i had the ability 😆 You rock charmz ⭐️

Haha thats true!! But you know others didn't defend D-sir as much as we did...Tulip was on and off...you declined the invitation to be in Aaiich company  So I had to put down top 4 😆

Actually, I was consistent, but I just didn't do it fanatically to the point that others feelings got hurt.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to all for making to the most liked list...

Enjoy your standing...

D sir rocks here on this list too...😉 See TOP four are D fans..😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

haha aww Mihir... how sweet of you!! 😊

Well.. you see... I didn't "decline" the invitation.. I just said that I wouldn't do justice to the position as much as you, Ank, Pri and Pimp do! So, I didn't want to be on it and not do much work you know? 😆 Either way... im AAIIICHHH by heart!! 😉

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well.. you see... I didn't "decline" the invitation.. I just said that I wouldn't do justice to the position as much as you, Ank, Pri and Pimp do! So, I didn't want to be on it and not do much work you know? 😆 Either way... im AAIIICHHH by heart!! 😉

Ahaan! Actually you do more justice than us because no matter who your favorite is, you put forward your post always in a a neutral unbiased way...You are a GREAT addition to the D'virus company 😉😆
Mark this day someone! Today is AAAIICH Day .. for the first time we saw charmz and ankit aaich! 😃 Woot woot!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😃 Charmz you said it all...😃 To be in Dhinchak company, you have to feel it in your heart...and you do, so you are in for sure...😃 welcome aboard...😛 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ANKIT AAIICHED?! WHERE>!>!>!??!?! Yeh kya hogaya.. aaj Jai ka sach mein hi birthday hai..isiliye yeh hogaya..LOL Ankit since when did you become so nice to Jai? 😆 jai ke birthday par humko ek dhamaka..I wanna see where ankit aiched.