|*Hall of Fame! (Most liked people of DKS forum)*| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days 🀣 But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
    That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago

congratulations πŸ˜ƒ your analysis of the episodes/performances has been really great this season πŸ‘πŸΌ

and im really sorry, fixed it!! 😳

lol its ok, just remove the extra h before s πŸ˜ƒ its Tannistha, only 1 h, after s 
i am kind of super sensi with my name πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.

Most active doesn't mean most liked. Your posts were the most favored out of anyone's in the forum. πŸ˜† Plus, you're pretty active too. πŸ˜†
WOW, thats quiet surprising. I am in the list (although last but oneπŸ˜›) with so many of you seniors in the game. I like that πŸ˜ƒ Thats quiet an achievement for me πŸ˜†  Atleast this one cooled me down after watching todays episode  Anyways sabko meri taraf se e-party πŸ₯³ ye lo meri taraf se sabko  e-candies ########################### πŸ˜†
πŸ˜› Congrats to D sir fans for finishing 1-5...we were quiet, we were reserved, we were polite, and seems like that's what the forum at large likes...πŸ˜›  Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Congrats to D sir fans for finishing 1-5...we were quiet, we were reserved, we were polite, and seems like that's what the forum at large likes...πŸ˜› 

Ji bikul sahi bola apne πŸ˜›
Originally posted by luv2dance

Ji bikul sahi bola apne πŸ˜›

Tongue Thank you...Tongue
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hey I think you're anyday more active than me!! I was inactive for full last 7 days! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yipeee I have moved from Position 25 to 13... thank you all who liked my posts...
πŸ€—

mihir, shouldn't the description be "So anyway these are the top 15 people in Hall of Fame in DKS forum(all-time) " and not "So anyway these are the top 15 people in Hall of Fame in DID Doubles forum(all-time) "πŸ˜‰

anyways thanx for the post πŸ‘

Hey I think you're anyday more active than me!! I was inactive for full last 7 days! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok ok both of you are equally active... now happy πŸ˜†