Maryada

Random Musings: May 12 & 13, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola peeps,

Did not write a viewpoint on yesterday so here goes with some thoughts on both episodes.

While it was nice to see RD back in action yesterday, what was Priya doing lurking outside? Logically speaking, she should have followed Aditya...but instead she is overhearing RD's conversation.

Aarti's conversation with Vidya was good in terms of story movement but Gaurav is becoming increasingly annoying to watch. ๐Ÿค” I feel no sympathy for his situation. He is self-centered enough to continue letting Vidya go through hell because he cannot handle the fallout of his truth coming out...so what if his lie destroys an innocent's life! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I find this kind of writing way to cliched, "soap-ish" and done to death. If the writers want to really offer a "bold" story around a gay character, there are far better ways to do that. This is not bold nor is it creative! ๐Ÿ˜’

Finally coming to Priya's confrontation with Brahma...I enjoyed it...especially Brahma's quick thinking response when Uttara & Devyani come running after hearing the loud voices.

Overall: Yesterday was a 3.5 for me...not bad at all!

Now...coming to today's episode...๐Ÿ˜Š...it began with quintessential abusive Brahma displaying anger at Devyani after Priya leaves. He then smartly uses the opportunity to get "touchy" with Uttara as she tries to console him. Disgusting as his lecherous ways are, I enjoy watching the manipulative villain that he is in action...no apologies...just coldly evil! He even goes as far as blaming Devyani, as always, for not teaching the "bahus" the ways of the household...thus causing him hurt! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Devyani follows Priya and advices her not to question Brahma but instead come to her if she felt something was not right. Just like quintessential Brahma...this was vintage abused victim Devyani fixing matters to Brahma's liking. The characterization was well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Vidya, now back home, shares what happened at Gaurav's office with Imli. Most of Imli's words were spot on for once. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ However, I did not care for her advice that Vidya create misunderstandings between Aarti & Gaurav!

The morning finds Aditya determined to get to the bottom of the killings. Hearing Priya's responses, Aditya guesses she is hiding something and Priya, for once, shares the truth! ๐Ÿ‘ Phew...finally...I was giving up hope that Priya would ever be shown being straight with Aditya. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aditya's reactions were also in line with how his character has been sketched thus far.

An angry Aditya then lands at RD's office to find out who in the party was supporting the khaap panchayat folks. She feeds him a story about supporting him in the quest for the truth and asks him to leave. Aditya pretends to do so and instead hears her discussing what really happened with her PA. Aditya was able to dismiss Priya's words but is unable to ignore the obvious reality of what RD hints at about Brahma being the person who implemented her order to kill the couple! I loved this confrontation. The dialogues were engaging and fun...esp. the lines delivered by Roshni Devi! Brilliant stuff! ๐Ÿ‘

Furious and riled up, Aditya rushes home to confront Brahma! We will have to wait till next week to see this play out. The energizer bunny Aditya who runs about the house shouting is still irritating to me but I guess in character for this show! ๐Ÿค”

Overall: Today was a good episode. I would give it a 4...the dialogues alone would be a 4.5.

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey jaya๐Ÿค—,

Even i liked SSP's acting as always and  he is a smart , lovable villain๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰, he never misses any opportunity  when uttara is around.  he finds every reason to touch her and also gain sympathy. 

Devyani suggested priya to share with her any issues and also said that  if required we will take it to SSP to solve it. but i dont understand wat will deviyani do if she gets to know any problem, according to me she will only console and she will never take any problem to SSP. devyani is partly responsible for SSP's good image.

I liked RD and adi seq, RD has acted exceptionally well and her dialogue were fantastic๐Ÿ‘, even adi has acted very well, i liked his angry entry into the house calling for SSP  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.i'm  very eager to know how SSP will handle the situation now, i'm sure he will try to cover up the issue with his smartness but i hope adi is equally smart this time and wouldnt fall for SSP.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Divya...๐Ÿค—...how are you? Phew...someone replied...๐Ÿ˜†. When there is no discussion...there is no motivation to write. ๐Ÿค”

Anyway...RaQesh did the angry young man act well but the whole impulsive Aditya does not work for me. The character feels like a kid throwing a tantrum at times...๐Ÿ˜†.

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธhey jaya and divz...๐Ÿค—
awesum POV...
JAYA...RD is back ๐Ÿ˜†,wow I luvd her performance,her immediate change of reactions and ofcourse her hinglish,I always wait for RD's speech so tat cud hear sum cool atpatte words๐Ÿคฃ..her sudden anger n dn calm attitude..she's fab..though sometimes quiet over.,loved adi-RD convo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
divz..me to vry eager to know hw sasurpig will handle this situation..
guys any guesses wt excuse he'll make???๐Ÿ˜•
overall  yest epi was good..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Edited by spardha_angel - 12 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys..
Good to read u r POV!!
Aww..glad to see RM jaya ๐Ÿค—..i know everyone seems to be so busy(include me๐Ÿ˜ณ)..that i can't even see mayada properly the whole week..could just catch some glimpses of aditya knowing truth about RD n she warning him to ask SSP the full truth..

As much i am happy the confrontation which we all were expecting between SSP and Aditya is happening..well this is just first phase..SSP is too tactful to change the wind to his side and again getting the confidence of Aditya in no time..and where does priya revealing the truth leave us?No where..i am sure it will not happen so soon..(serial ko kuch aage toh chalana hain๐Ÿ˜†)..Well still waiting for the monday..๐Ÿ˜‰

Gaurav-Vidya..i am happy that the story is moving but extremely sad that it going in circles and circles๐Ÿคช..we don't want a end..and i am sure CV"s want to extend it too๐Ÿ˜†...but it should have some sense instead of roaming in circles..we should know gaurav's POV or his flashback very soon ,,,,,or i will get tired of them๐Ÿฅฑ!!

That leaves me with SSP-uttara track..i think it will be soon give us more twists..Hmm..overall..a little sense in G-V track and AdiYa-SSP track is much much needed..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Missing the old days where we used to give our opinion's for many pages..now even one page is not used!!๐Ÿ˜”
Good wishes..!๐Ÿค—
Sri:-)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely updates. Sorry i'm a bit late with mine, but was too tired yesterday to write so just watched the epi and read Jaya and Divzs views. It was a good epi.

SSP full of self pity and trying to get Uttaras sympathy and attention really worked. Wow the man is good. We've still got to see if Uttara will fall into his trap.
Is it just me or did anyone else also notice Devyanis smile of relief after she finished talking with Priya? Was it relief because she thought she made Priya understand about not directly confronting SSP and coming to her or finally. theres someone who will stand up to SSP? ๐Ÿ˜•
Instead of shouting at Priya and just walking off like last time Aditya did listen (he did shout though at first) to what Priya had to say this time about his dad.
Aditya confronting RD, not backing off and listening in on her convo with the PA was fantastic. It made the track move forward ๐Ÿ‘
I really wish Aditya doesn't fall for his dads words who will do anything to look like the perfect man in front of Adi. According to the articles Aditya will break all ties with his dad so maybe it wont work this time. If it does happen then it is the perfect opportunity for Priya to tell Adi about his dad. But she wont firstly the serial needs to go on longer and secondly Adityas reaction. She knows it will break him completely so she wont say anything yet. Maybe this will bring them more closer.
SSP should realise that not only Priya but even his son will stand against him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Jaya, I love  Aditya acting like an energised bunny, its with his character and and he looks so cute ๐Ÿ˜†

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaya...i'm fine๐Ÿค—, i guess all are busy๐Ÿค”, i hope they join us soon.
 jaya, u will always find a replay from me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Raqesh's  character  from the beginning  is very repulsive and short tempered ( it can be with anyone including priya), when he does romantic scene, he is extremely romantic and when he does angry seq, he is extremely angry. however i'm very happy that he has questioned SSP. lets see how this goes forward.
divya_181 thumbnail
Fiz... i agree that SSP should realise that adi too will stand against him if the situation arises. i feel SSP will think that priya has informed adi about SSP's involvement in the morder, now he will try to take a revenge on priya๐Ÿ˜ก.
I think devyani's smile was more to do with her relief of cooing the situation๐Ÿค”.  i dont think she is building force against SSP or being happy that someone is standing up against his deeds๐Ÿค”.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Spardha...๐Ÿค—...RD's dialogs were awesome yesterday...the acting was also entertaining...esp. her expressions...๐Ÿ˜†. About SasurPig...for the first time...no clue about what excuse he will make.

Sri...๐Ÿค—...I miss the old days too! Lots of the regulars are missing. ๐Ÿค” Agree completely with your POV. The G-V story is getting back to a stall pattern...as is the Priya - Brahma one. Lets see if Aditya buys whatever crap Brahma feeds him and gets back to putting him on that pedestal! The Uttara - Devyani - Brahma one like you said has potential...but I cannot imagine Devyani will do anything drastic unless Brahma actually makes a concrete move that upsets Uttara.

Fiz...๐Ÿค—...I did not notice Devyani's smile...will have to re-watch. You are right about Aditya at least mildly listening to Priya this time instead of just storming away. About energizer bunny Aditya...๐Ÿ˜†...definitely in character for how he's been sketched.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
RaQesh discussing...ermmm...makeup...comes on at about 2.20 in to the video. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8WV53IRrw[/YOUTUBE]