Navya

Confusion hi confusion hai - Page 2

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ithink after Navya told her side that she likes to talk to him, being around him.. Anant walked back in thinking... actually he was in self realizing mode.. he was realizing that, he is also going thru same thing so he realized that Navya and he in same boat.. so he hugged Navya... Looks like Anant has already realized that he is in Love with Navya so Navya is... So he was happy and hugged her.. I think thats the cutest and innocent conffesion... its so natural... 😊 it happened because of their purity and innocence... they both first time realizing this feeling.. I guess in Monday's episode Navya will break the hug after realizing what she is doing.. Its natural too.. she is shy girl so its obvious she will be embaressed after realiing that she has hugged Anant... (few days back she never used to talked to any boys..)...
What do you think friends...?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
whateverrr, no matter how weird the hug was, it was probably the awkwardest huggg i've ever seen but it's getting exciting nowww :) i'm just waiting for Anant and Navya to actually BE together! I know Anant's character has changed MASSIVELY from the beginning but it's probably because he's in LOVEEE with Navya, okay let's say they're not in love yet but they're attracted to each other and that's what's changing them so fast :) I'm glad Navya's STARTED speaking uppp and Anant's changing, becoming one of those loverrr boys ;) hahaha but yeah all's good :) 
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

i wanna jst cont ur title,

confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka pata nahiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† seriously, wil get the solution on Monday
day2008 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anamika_0

yh.. everything are reality ..but the hug might be a dream... she might have told till " muhje acha lagtha hain.." then the remaining might be her dream.. as per the promo wen she was pushing him away he was actually standing far from her... if she pushed him while hugging he must be so close to her na... she might have pushed him in her dream thinking that he has hugged her...

the hug scene might be introduced just to increase the trp... its too early for them to confess their lov...

but i wish if it was not a dream..

Nah, i don't think the hug was nybody's dream.. 2mrw Navya will pull out of the hug realising what they wer doing...that is cent percent sure.. then the precap doesn't go with the hug...
day2008 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva_j

Ithink after Navya told her side that she likes to talk to him, being around him.. Anant walked back in thinking... actually he was in self realizing mode.. he was realizing that, he is also going thru same thing so he realized that Navya and he in same boat.. so he hugged Navya... Looks like Anant has already realized that he is in Love with Navya so Navya is... So he was happy and hugged her.. I think thats the cutest and innocent conffesion... its so natural... 😊 it happened because of their purity and innocence... they both first time realizing this feeling.. I guess in Monday's episode Navya will break the hug after realizing what she is doing.. Its natural too.. she is shy girl so its obvious she will be embaressed after realiing that she has hugged Anant... (few days back she never used to talked to any boys..)...

What do you think friends...?😊

Absolutely right.. mtoo thinkin the same.. i feel they both do not know that they are in love.. atleast not Navya.. Anant darling is in love.. but that is not shown till now .. him realising his feeling... Normally wen a person is in LOVE in a drama, he talks to himself.. ROLF... but yaha Anant didn't do that.. he only showed a sign.. callin her regualarly, staring in the classroom... aur kuch nahi.. ab humey kaise pata chale ki he feels LOVE for her... bachaooo yeh Monday kab ayega
day2008 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashforlifex

whateverrr, no matter how weird the hug was, it was probably the awkwardest huggg i've ever seen but it's getting exciting nowww :) i'm just waiting for Anant and Navya to actually BE together! I know Anant's character has changed MASSIVELY from the beginning but it's probably because he's in LOVEEE with Navya, okay let's say they're not in love yet but they're attracted to each other and that's what's changing them so fast :) I'm glad Navya's STARTED speaking uppp and Anant's changing, becoming one of those loverrr boys ;) hahaha but yeah all's good :) 

Yes, i too m confused with drastic changes in Anant... kabhikahi ti shave karna bhi bhuljata hai... Bua daadi kuch kehti kyu nahi usey?? πŸ˜†