India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

why can't they afford a couch for ranchod

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

poor ranchod i felt bad seeing him sleeping on the floor...is the prasad family so poor...can't they afford a couch for karan's room...my heart was bleeding seeing ranchod on the floor sleeping...though he feels comfortable...but i feel uncomfortable...and abha within this two years never even cared about him...the way he slept on the floor...he might fall ill...or catch a cold...poor ranchod...he cared for everyone...and noone bothers to even place a couch in karan's room...the start of his misery...

stupid Cvs...can't even buy a couch for karan's room...and make ranchod sleep in the ground for nothing...i might as well see him sleeping at his own room...or the couch outside the room in his hall...

poor ranchod...he looks so cute sleeping...but bechara have to sleep on the ground...CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanSoupzami_31riniiiiALUJNA21

aninag Groupbie
aninag
aninag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

You do have a good sense of humor. :)

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

poor ranchod i felt bad seeing him sleeping on the floor...is the prasad family so poor...can't they afford a couch for karan's room...my heart was bleeding seeing ranchod on the floor sleeping...though he feels comfortable...but i feel uncomfortable...and abha within this two years never even cared about him...the way he slept on the floor...he might fall ill...or catch a cold...poor ranchod...he cared for everyone...and noone bothers to even place a couch in karan's room...the start of his misery...

stupid Cvs...can't even buy a couch for karan's room...and make ranchod sleep in the ground for nothing...i might as well see him sleeping at his own room...or the couch outside the room in his hall...

poor ranchod...he looks so cute sleeping...but bechara have to sleep on the ground...CryCryCry

Here is the reason why I would not give him a couch. It is good for his back and body posture. He looked comfortable sleeping on the floor. And lastly, all the money is being spent on his wife looking gorgeous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alamelu1970

BubbleT IF-Sizzlerz
BubbleT
BubbleT

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
yes i agree too can't they buy him a couch,can't believe he slept on the floor for 3years

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top