Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay u dnt need to waste the petrol

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay was following sid and pia in car... Why he need a car when he can run more faster than airoplane. Sidharth informed him abt where he is going with pia then intead of wasting petrol he must run. May b in all tension he forgot that he is blessed with power of running.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why only Abhay? Haseena followed him and Chand followed Haseena. Kitna petrol save ho sakta tha in sab Vampires ka. Vaise bhi shortage chal rahi hai.🤣🤣

Edited --------------

I forgot to say nice observation. I was thinking around the same lines yesterday after the precap and then I forgot. In fact, I wanted to suggest that all five of them should have done car-pooling to save the petrol.🤣
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
actually agar itne saar cars nahin hote to behosh abhay or probably piya or probably dead sid ko kahan baitha ke laate, so thts y the pre-planning. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah even i wonder why does he uses a car 4 that !! i think this money get over becoz he need to buy Gulose everyday ..running 3 to 4 kilometer a day !! that why papa chand also told him not to run to much behind any girl ..
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyy

nice obs🤣

btw, hav u noticed PKYEK vampies r gadget freaks😆

dey always hav car or phone wid dwm all d tym🤣

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ritzie

<font size="2" color="#006666">Why only Abhay? Haseena followed him and Chand followed Haseena. Kitna petrol save ho sakta tha in sab Vampires ka. Vaise bhi shortage chal rahi hai.</font>🤣🤣

<font size="2" color="#006666">Edited --------------</font>

<font size="2" color="#006666">I forgot to say nice observation. I was thinking around the same lines yesterday after the precap and then I forgot. In fact, I wanted to suggest that all five of them should have done car-pooling to save the petrol.🤣</font>

here price of petrol increasing day by day. It is becoming hard 4 human being to afford and vampires r wasting it when they hv power to run lyk superman. Didnt expected this frm abhay.