Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow, your story is a breath of fresh air!!  Please next chapter...need more need more :)
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Pleas Update soon realy loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was beautiful...great job!!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 7 

The next day  Gopi did not speak much, she was in deep thought  she knew she wanted to leave but how, how can she hurt the person she loves the most, the person who trusted her,  who had complete faith in her even when she herself didnt.  Gopi thought back to when Aham came home  furious at rashi ben because she had  written i love aham ji,  after that Aham took her out of the house even though kokila was shouting let Gopi vahu go, aham continued he did not look at kokila.   Aham fasten the seat belt n told Gopi not to move  he took her to modi industries  he told her to sit in his office n not touch anything he was going to make a few phone calls. Gopi sat with tears in her eyes, then came the surprise Aham walked in with someone Gopi this is mrs sharma she will be teaching you to read n write her at work everyday you will come with me  n  you have to promise that you are not to speak to no one about it not even rashi or mom including jigar kaki papa kaki ,kinjal dawal.  If they ask all you say is you sit in the office all day  doing nothing,  Aham ji i cant lie to  no one, Aham  looks at her  n says tek hai just tell them you made a promise to me that you will not tell anyone Gopi otherwise we i shall take you back to your mahma mamis n you will continue to be shouted n abused.  Aham ji i promise i will not tell anyone.
Aham smiles  n puts out his hand  to shake it he also tells her they will go to the mandir, Gopi smiles.  Aham calls kokila n tells  not to speak he is just going to talk he tells  her that from now on Gopi will not be staying in the house with Rashi she will be coming with him,  he also tells her the reason why he no longer wants gopi to be taken advantage off again  he tells her  about when he went to the jewellers he saw kinjals signature of the reciept it wasnt gopi who ordered the necklace  it was kinjal, i was angry from the office then after the jewelers i knew i had to do something. mom i will  be bring gopi home shortly just going to the mandir dont tell   anyone.    
when they got  home  Rashi face hit the floor when gopi walked in with Ahamji  in her mind she thought how was she going to warn her mother that gopi was at mm.   Gopi went   to her room to freshen up aham gave her his bag Rashi just looked at her,  pretending to go to the bathroom  she went upstairs   n straight into gopis room, Gopi  what happened , Gopi looked at her nothing happened Rashi ben, where did you go? what did jiju do to you?  is he taking you back to rajpal nagar ?  Gopi looks at Rashi  Rashi ben cant tell you  oh if you cant tell me then i will just leave n gopi just let  her leave.  
  Gopi was given a private office no one was allowed to go in there other than aham n Mrs sharma  the teacher Aham  brought Gopi books  at first childrens, then fictional books, Gopi enjoyed them Aham would put them in his bag  so no one would see after dinner he would hear her read sometimes he would read to gopi n she would go to sleep on the bed next to him,  he never said anything  but soon they were sharing a bed without knowing it.
 Rashi would ask jigar he would say he does not know, then she tried to go to the office all this went on but still she did not know what was going on.
Now things have change she saw Ahamji with his first love the way he kissed her on the cheek  he was suppose to be at a meeting Gopi couldnt understand how was she suppose to trust when he   was seeing his ex girlfriend.   That day he told her  she could stay at home as Mrs sharma could not make it and also maji was complaining about not seeing Gopi these days.  so why the deciet, she had tears thinking about it.  
Aham walks into the room sees Gopi crying, Gopi why are you crying?  she looks at him  n wipes her tears,  n asks why ?   he looks at her confused Gopi i dont understand the question, Aham ji why did he meet anitaji?    Aham looked at her i dont know i cant say why ?  All i know i went to meet her thinking of it as a friend, but only when i saw you ?  i realised  why am i here  wit h this person   then i realised her  real reason for meeting me was to get back at mom n me.  She could not understand when i left her why i wanted you not her.  Gopi looks up
Aham ji i am sitting here wondering how i am going to leave  the one person   who has had full faith in me  maji,  i am scared, i dont want this feeling of hurt it is there, i cant get rid of it . Aham now in tears on his knees Gopi i dont want to lose you, i  am in love with you i dont know how i can get rid of your pain, at first i wanted you to stay cause of mom when i started to get you to read n write now i  want you to stay for me, he puts his head on gopis feet plse forgive me 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome suk awesum 
bravo
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Suk, Great update. πŸ‘πŸΌ
You know for Aham to trust Gopi and realise how innocent she is all he needs to do is think, what a person that doesn't read or write ordered a necklace and signed for it and for the same reason embroidered in English a declaration of love on my socks and hanky, and join the dots to Kinjal and Rashi, it's really simple, but Aham does not want to exonerate Gopi, instead he cries to Kokila ask her what she has done, don't ask me, (cow poop and perfume kand recently).

suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Suk, Great update. πŸ‘πŸΌ
You know for Aham to trust Gopi and realise how innocent she is all he needs to do is think, what a person that doesn't read or write ordered a necklace and signed for it and for the same reason embroidered in English a declaration of love on my socks and hanky, and join the dots to Kinjal and Rashi, it's really simple, but Aham does not want to exonerate Gopi, instead he cries to Kokila ask her what she has done, don't ask me, (cow poop and perfume kand recently).

so true will he ever tell gopi the truth if he found out, or would he continue being a jerk that he is  let see what happens

suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

awesome suk awesum 

bravo

thanks
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
atleast he tought her how
to read & write