choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Suk. I just have one request that you make Ahem grovel!LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I just love it Suk, Aham has humbled himself now and Gopi has realised not to be Aham's doormat as he shits on her head and plays around with her affections, going to hotel with Anita, totally deserves this cold shoulder treatment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

That was great so far Suk. Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Aww i loved it! keep it up, hope to see more of Gohem in the next few updates, thanks for wondeful FF, looking forward in reading more of it. 

-Pooja
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

part 6

The next morning Aham wakes up he is  stiff  Gopi has been doing this for a year now, n not once she complained, how do I make it up to her,  he gets ready  n goes downstairs to do puja everyone was waiting  for him his back hurt  n his neck was stiff you could see he was in pain.  Parag asked him dikra are you ok Aham smiled n says he is fine.  After the puja Rashi served breakfast, jigar refused he didn't even look at rashi mummy n kaki I have a meeting to go to I will get  breakfast there, Aham says jigar the meeting is later no bhai I have a meeting at the site I will meet you for that one in the office. Aham nods his head.  Devar ji heres your dabba  there is extra food  for you.  Gopi goes back into the kitchen, Aham finishes his breakfast , gopi comes with another dabba n gives it to him without saying anything.  He smiles danavad Gopi.    Gopi turns right back round  n into the kitchen, Aham  says jai shree Krishna to all n leaves.

Whilst driving in self thought what does Gopi like? Whats her favourite color ?  what makes her happy? Then he remembers the holi day where gopi  told him he looked really good when he  smiles.  From now on Aham modi you will smile more when you are at home, at the office he calls homes hetal answers, Aham dikra have you forgotten anything nahi kaki I just wanted to know then he hesitates, hetal know what dikra?  What does gopi like, her favourite food, her favourite color her dislikes, dikra slow down  hetals laughs one minute, Gopi dikra  go n rest you have been busy all morning, ji kaki.  Hetal answer Gopi loves simple things  she loves to do part n puja, she loves all colors  but  I love to see her in red,  that makes her look gorjus. Kaki can we do puja this week mom is getting well, n seeing we have had all this trouble  we need to cleanse the house n ourselves,  hetal says why not when do you want us to do it Aham, kaki in 2 days I will cancel all meetings for me kaka n jigar  but kaki plse don't tell gopi I suggested it, tek che aham dikra.

Hetal goes to kokila n tells her that they shall have puja  at the house in two days, kokila looks at her  tek che, Gopi walks in  kokila looks at her Gopi vahu we shall have puja for suk shanti at the house I shall tell rashi to help you ji maji.  Hetal leaves to order groceries etc. Rashi walks in kaki I have done everything you asked me to do, tek che  Rashi we are having puja in two days  you will help gopi vahu prepare everything n gopi vahu I would like you to decorate the place we shall make it a special day. Gopi smiles.

All the  preparations  were done,  hetal told aham to make sure the pandit was available he told hetal that kinjal was  going to the mandir as they now lived near there  so she would tell him.  The day of the  puja Aham woke up the same time as Gopi n went downstairs to help her, she started with the rangoli he looked at her  watching her in amazement he didn't know she could do that, he also notice how much pride gopi took in doing her work. Hetal comes aham dikra what are you doing?  Kaki  the rangolis that were made the last time, aham dikra all gopi she designed n made them all.  Aham smiles kaki can you help me I brought this sari can you give it to gopi but don't say anything a red n gold  with white hetals gives it to gopi once she finished the decorations she went to get changed she looked gorjus stunning aham was taken back.

Everyone arrives rashi takes cares of the shoes n then gets everyone a drink of water, kinjal n dhawal arrive   both laughing n talking  they were teasing each other.  Kokila looks at kinjal  n welcomes n blesses her,  Kokila goes over to hetal the pandit has not arrived, kokila don't worry aham has arranged everything,   hetal calls aham dikra pandit?  One minute kaki let me ask kinjal, kinjal wheres the pandit ?  bhai I told dhawal ji to call him?  Dhawal ji  pandit what time is he coming ? kokila n gopi come over  kinjal I forgot to tell you I did not meet the pandit, kinjal looks at him, kokila does not say anything n picks up phone n sees if pandit will come he tells her that he shall be there in 45 minutes to start the kartha without him, pandit ji how can we start without you? Kokila  Gopi knows the kartha well so let her do it, I shall take over when I come ji  jai shree Krishna, Gopi vahu you will start the kartha pandit shall be a bit late.  Dhawal looks at kinjal n winks kinjal smiles.

Gopi starts the kartha, Aham  stares at her delighted he heard her voice, he smiles  Gopi   notices him but then closes her eyes, the pandit came when the kartha was near to finish  he does not say anything n lets gopi continue until the end. Pandit blesses her may god bless you n aham always he tells her, Gopi smiles Aham says pandit ji can you bless us one more time, pandit laughs.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288jasmin0000neteche_cmaaneet93sunshine33Nijagurlrockkhushi_shankaruamazpeg_pionneatopNihira-fanPoojaa_Psimi91ll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

Go to top