Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Keep it up, Suk!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Great! bettter update soon or else we all may need to sedated!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15suk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Another fab update.Clap

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Gopi's pulled a disappearing Act, wonder where she went to the hostel with Panner, or she has dicovered an Ashram and she's joined, I want Anita to come to the hospital to come see Kokila and have Kokila start shouting the hospital down.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
part 3 
Aham drives to the mandir its now close to midnight, he then has a flashback  when gopi was speaking to stanley  she was confident n she did all the prayers excellently then he remembers the cow dung he should not have reacted the way her did it could have happened to anyone of them.  Aham sits in the car  with tears in his eyes,  his phone rings he answers bhai ma is in a bad way  what has this gawar gopi  done to ma, Aham furious kinjal that gawar is your bhabi  she hasnt done anything to mo.m its us that have done this to mom.  I am looking for gopi instead i shall come over to the hospital, he drives to the hospital.  in the corridoor aham sees parag, dad how is mom  is she ok, Aham she is very upset, parag  goes into the room followed by aham n kinjal, kokila looks at him angry gopi ki papa this son ours the great Aham modi do you know what he did to our masume gopi he told her to get of the train station so he could  get rid of her, Aham puts his head down in shame, kinjal looks at aham bhai you did what, kinjal dont act so innocent  you have forgotten already you try to make out gopi was a thief  but it was you who stole the bracelet.  this is our own blood.  The nurse comes in with a injection to calm kokila down. kokila goes to sleep  parag looks at both of them in disgust n tell them to leave.
Hetal walks out to the car she hears crying thinking its rashi she  goes round n sees gopi sitting there, gopi dikra, kaki gopi says i have lost, dikra you havent lost i will make you win but dikra ikokila has taken this badly she is in hospital maji in hospital kaki plse take me there chirag comes out  he sees gopi n smiles, they all leave.  In the car Gopi aham is looking for you ,kaki ji  i dont want anything to do with aham he is no longer part of my life. i was never married to him.  chirag looks at hetal n shakes his head.  hetal  n gopi go into kokila room she was sleeping  the nurse looks at them n says they will have to leave n the patient needs her rest.   Gopi dikra  lets go home n come back  no kaki then the nurse looks at gopi you are gopi, mrs modi has been asking for you, you can stay

In the morning Aham walks in to mm  he  looks tried   he goes to freshen up, he comes back down hetal is getting ready to leave with food for kokila n parag.   kaki i shall come with you ji dikra hetal replies. Once there aham goes to see the doctors n hetal goes into the room  she sees kokila wide awake smiling n gopi sleeping her head on kokilas legs, kokila looks at hetal  n puts her finger to her mouth shhh. Hetal smiles n whispers kokila how are you? now that i have my gopi vahu back there is nothing wrong with me.  Gopi wakes up  kaki ji you are here,  gopi go n freshen up n come n have some food ji kakiji.  kokila have some food nahi mota bhabi i dont feel like eating  aham walks in takes the food from hetal  n goes over to kokila he breaks a piece of  roti  n tries to feed kokila she looks at him n looks away, mom  plse eat something i was wrong i am sorry kokila pushes the tray away, aham looks disappointed  n gets up then someone else takes the tray from him   he looks  round  Gopi walks straight past him doesnt look at him maji  eat kokila smiles  she takes a piece of roti n dhal n feeds kokila .  Aham looks on, he starts to walk towards the door   he looks back kokila tears a piece of roti  n feeds it to Gopi, he has a flash back when he was young thats what she would do.  he smiles weakly   parag comes with medicine  aham go in kokila is in with gopi, aham looks at parag n hugs his fathers papa what have i done?   aham dikra  let me give this medicine  we need to talk.  kinjal calls aham bhai  have you found bhabi? kinjal shes with mom now she is not even looking at me.   bhai pray everything will be ok  parag comes out n aham looks in sees gopi hugging kokila he smiles kinjal i am going to speak to papa.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288takthar69neteche_cBidaaifan09Aashna26sunshine33sanjaliNijagurlrockkhushi_shankarjojo1986kafabr2499simran15peg_pionnersk16swasthisimi91atopaamirkhanfanNihira-fanBobbi.-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
i aslo feel like hugging your ff!!! thumbs up!!! and now waiting for your continued support in your fab updates!!!

suk19

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
wow wow wow..Wohoo I need more of it..
It is definitely payback time for Ahem and I just absolutely liked the way Kokial acted all ignorant and insensitive towards him..He surely needs to own up to his mistakes..
Continue soon..

Luv atop
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I LOVED it Suk! Ahem getting exactly what he deserves. I need more! Loved it loved it loved it. 

Go to top