Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi's pulled a disappearing Act, wonder where she went to the hostel with Panner, or she has dicovered an Ashram and she's joined, I want Anita to come to the hospital to come see Kokila and have Kokila start shouting the hospital down.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 3 
Aham drives to the mandir its now close to midnight, he then has a flashback  when gopi was speaking to stanley  she was confident n she did all the prayers excellently then he remembers the cow dung he should not have reacted the way her did it could have happened to anyone of them.  Aham sits in the car  with tears in his eyes,  his phone rings he answers bhai ma is in a bad way  what has this gawar gopi  done to ma, Aham furious kinjal that gawar is your bhabi  she hasnt done anything to mo.m its us that have done this to mom.  I am looking for gopi instead i shall come over to the hospital, he drives to the hospital.  in the corridoor aham sees parag, dad how is mom  is she ok, Aham she is very upset, parag  goes into the room followed by aham n kinjal, kokila looks at him angry gopi ki papa this son ours the great Aham modi do you know what he did to our masume gopi he told her to get of the train station so he could  get rid of her, Aham puts his head down in shame, kinjal looks at aham bhai you did what, kinjal dont act so innocent  you have forgotten already you try to make out gopi was a thief  but it was you who stole the bracelet.  this is our own blood.  The nurse comes in with a injection to calm kokila down. kokila goes to sleep  parag looks at both of them in disgust n tell them to leave.
Hetal walks out to the car she hears crying thinking its rashi she  goes round n sees gopi sitting there, gopi dikra, kaki gopi says i have lost, dikra you havent lost i will make you win but dikra ikokila has taken this badly she is in hospital maji in hospital kaki plse take me there chirag comes out  he sees gopi n smiles, they all leave.  In the car Gopi aham is looking for you ,kaki ji  i dont want anything to do with aham he is no longer part of my life. i was never married to him.  chirag looks at hetal n shakes his head.  hetal  n gopi go into kokila room she was sleeping  the nurse looks at them n says they will have to leave n the patient needs her rest.   Gopi dikra  lets go home n come back  no kaki then the nurse looks at gopi you are gopi, mrs modi has been asking for you, you can stay

In the morning Aham walks in to mm  he  looks tried   he goes to freshen up, he comes back down hetal is getting ready to leave with food for kokila n parag.   kaki i shall come with you ji dikra hetal replies. Once there aham goes to see the doctors n hetal goes into the room  she sees kokila wide awake smiling n gopi sleeping her head on kokilas legs, kokila looks at hetal  n puts her finger to her mouth shhh. Hetal smiles n whispers kokila how are you? now that i have my gopi vahu back there is nothing wrong with me.  Gopi wakes up  kaki ji you are here,  gopi go n freshen up n come n have some food ji kakiji.  kokila have some food nahi mota bhabi i dont feel like eating  aham walks in takes the food from hetal  n goes over to kokila he breaks a piece of  roti  n tries to feed kokila she looks at him n looks away, mom  plse eat something i was wrong i am sorry kokila pushes the tray away, aham looks disappointed  n gets up then someone else takes the tray from him   he looks  round  Gopi walks straight past him doesnt look at him maji  eat kokila smiles  she takes a piece of roti n dhal n feeds kokila .  Aham looks on, he starts to walk towards the door   he looks back kokila tears a piece of roti  n feeds it to Gopi, he has a flash back when he was young thats what she would do.  he smiles weakly   parag comes with medicine  aham go in kokila is in with gopi, aham looks at parag n hugs his fathers papa what have i done?   aham dikra  let me give this medicine  we need to talk.  kinjal calls aham bhai  have you found bhabi? kinjal shes with mom now she is not even looking at me.   bhai pray everything will be ok  parag comes out n aham looks in sees gopi hugging kokila he smiles kinjal i am going to speak to papa.
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i aslo feel like hugging your ff!!! thumbs up!!! and now waiting for your continued support in your fab updates!!!
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow..Wohoo I need more of it..
It is definitely payback time for Ahem and I just absolutely liked the way Kokial acted all ignorant and insensitive towards him..He surely needs to own up to his mistakes..
Continue soon..

Luv atop
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVED it Suk! Ahem getting exactly what he deserves. I need more! Loved it loved it loved it. 
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sukji! How do you do it? You are a font of ideas. Love you story and the OS you had posted recently. You are great as usual.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok sukben, sorry for the late comment. Though i read it in the mornng, got busy. it was a good read!👏
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sukben...The taming of Ahem Modi ...superb update.👍🏼
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 4 

Aham n parag walk through the  hospital grounds, dikra tell me what happened, papa I admit I went to see anita, when she called me I thought  I still owe this girl because of me kinjal life is in  ruin.  Well I went to meet her at the hotel  as I was going up the lift I saw Gopi my life just stood still then I saw mom,  papa I  never look down  as I am afraid of heights but when I saw gopi n the lift started to go up  I froze , as soon as I could I got out of the lift, Anita started to shout at me that I would choose this gawar over her, I realized she had called me out for revenge she said she called mom.  Papa I did not want to hurt Gopi for me I was meeting a  old friend.  Aham dikra I understand but let me ask you one thing if that had been you standing there n gopi going in that lift with someone else  how would you take that, papa I would be devastated, papa  when I saw gopi  she just stared at me  that is when I realized I did not love anita she was someone of the past but I am in love with Gopi n nobody else.

Aham  Gopi has a special place in my heart, you don't know this  but have you noticed I  have been giving gifts etc to kokila which I never did before Gopi came because I always forgot  but Gopi has been reminding me a day before hand, even though your mother is angry at me but my love for her hasn't changed. Papa what am I going to do to convince Gopi n mom, dikra its early days lets get kokila home. 

Gopi went home with parag n Aham, Hetal stayed with kokila,  back at mm Gopi goes into the bedroom  n takes all her clothes out of the wardrobe, Aham comes in Gopi what are you doing?   He holds Gopis hand to stop her she looks at him a look he has never seen before let go of my hand who are you to touch me? Aham lets go n steps back n looks at her, for the first time he  has seen Gopi angry.   Parag  comes in Gopi dikra  whats going on? Papa I will be in the guest room near to maji she needs me.  Ji dikra but beta she will call out to you?  Why are you leaving this room?  Gopi looks at him papa nothing of mine is in this room all I have had is hate so why should I stay here.  Parag looks at aham n shakes his head.   Aham says papa gopi can stay here I will leave.  Gopi looks at him its your room n I don't want to be here as it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, she leaves with all her things.  Walking towards the  guest room gopi sees the photo of her n aham on there wedding day she puts down everything walks towards it, looks at it picks it up n smash on the floor, aham n parag  come running in front of them Gopi picks up the photo n rips it up, aham gets a flashback of when he had done the same  it was if a knife  was plunged into his heart.  Parag  goes over Gopi why have you done that? Papa it was already done  its better I come to terms with this,  as soon as maji is better I will be leave.  Nahi dikra you cant leave  no papa I had come back to say goodbye to everyone yesterday  n get my mother n fathers photo, maji is the only reason I am staying  as soon as she is well I will  be leaving, n I will not  be ever coming back.

Aham  stands there in tears how will he get gopi to forgive him, he cannot let her go,  Gopi goes n puts everything in the guest room  the photo she puts up is of her parents n kokila n parag.  Parag looks at aham ,dikra  she has suffered a lot you can understand her anger, Aham nods  n goes back to his room n looks into the half empty wardrobe. 

Kokila leaves the hospital after a few days she  was weak, Aham felt helpless as the two women in his life no longer wanted to know him.  He call for Gopi he gets marni she would always say that Gopi bhabi is busy.    Aham decides he has to do something, then flashback, Gopi told Stanley that she has a habit of waking up early so she could pray he smiles.  In the morning aham wakes up very early n goes downstairs gopi was  cleaning the mandir for the puja aham decides to help her, she looks at him but doesn't say anything.  Gopi finished cleaning then the whole family comes down n notices aham there.  Gopi starts to sing  aham stands beside her n holds the thali gopi moves her hand across.   Once finished  aham takes the thali n goes round to the family, when kokila comes she looks at him n turns her face gopi comes over maji this is  gods blessing  why are you angry at takur ji its not his fault. Kokila looks at Gopi n smiles n takes the blessing Gopi  leaves to go to the kitchen.   Kokila looks at parag Gopi is right just because you are angry at a person you should not take your anger out on god parag smiles.  Aham goes n puts thali back. 

At the dining table Gopi put breakfast out,  everyone starts to eat kokila  says to gopi come n eat Gopi says ji n sits down as usual the food was good, everyone complimented, Aham looks at Gopi the food is excellent  I feel like having more, Gopi looks over to kokila, Maji I am full plse may I be excused kokila looks over to her plate still full Gopi  you haven't even touched your food yet, ji maji all of a sudden I am not hungry,  kokila looks at her ji Gopi.  Aham also stops eating  hetal n chirag looked concern, Marni  go take gopis food to her room.  Ji nani bhabi.  Mota bhabi  where is Rashi? I haven't seen her, kokila leave it I will tell you when you are fully recovered.

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stanley?! That was a good concept!

Well done Sukk! - this comment is for part 3.

I just realized part 4 is out!
Edited by -Sonia-xx - 12 years ago