Ahams loss pt 7 on page 8

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Kokila n 'Gopi arrive at the hotel, jigar told kokila that aham had a meeting there, kokila was tired of  this nonsense that aham was doing with Gopi no matter what the girl did he was still cold hearted towards her.  Maji what are we doing here?  Gopi vahu I  got a phone call that I needed to see Aham so I called jigar and he told me he was here I  did not want to come alone. Ji Maji Gopi replied.   Gopi looks round n she spots a familiar face  on the other side walking I know this person, but how do I know her?  It was anita in a short dress she smiles n somebody gets up n hugs n kisses Gopi looks on  she looks again n sees aham smiling n laughing n anita in his arm.   Gopi follows them towards the glass lifts, kokila looks to see where gopi is n sees her walking towards the lift she runs after her.  Aham gets into the elevator  with  Anita n the doors begin to shut he looks out n sees Gopi standing there in shock,  then kokila comes n also sees aham with anita she looks at him.  Gopi turns back  n runs out of the lobby  kokila following her,  but kokila could not keep up Gopi was amongst a crowd of people, kokila phone rang  kokila looks at the number its aham  she does not answer it. Instead she disconnects it.  Gopi  tears streaming from  her face, kokila  catches up to her Gopi vahu nahi maji I am no longer your vahu you showed me a dream n I have been dreaming but your son is in love with someone else.  You should have let me leave once nani had left , Gopi vahu gopi not listening just leaves kokila standing there in the crowd.

At mm Aham rushes home  he calls out to kokila mom mom hetal comes running,  dikra whats the matter, kaki where is mom? Aham she left with Gopi she said she was going to see you some one called the house n she left.   Chirag, parag n jigar come home, papa have you seen mom?  Nahi dikra  Aham calls again this time the phone rings n its inside the house kokila walks in crying, Aham looks at her n says  mom mom, She looks at him I am not your mother I cant be your mother the boy I raised did not have a stone heart.   I did not give birth to you. Today you broke my daughters heart,  from today I will not stop you go to your girlfriends  you are not welcomed here anymore.  Parag comes over kokila  whats the matter?  Meri Gopi bachi  he broke her today I don't know where she is?  Parag hugs kokila, kokila  says what kind of man is he then kokila collapses.  Aham goes running but parag looks at him n tells him don't touch her, Aham looked helpless as chirag n parag take kokila in the bedroom.   The doctor came  the last time this happened it was  not good but now again its worse we will have to do some test but we think Mrs modi had a heart attack.  Aham looked shock,  kokila  wakes up gopi ka papa find my bachi,  meri bachi gopi find her. Aham looks at kokila mom I will find her, gopi ka papa  don't let this man near my daughter you hear me  I don't want him looking at her I don't want him touching her I don't want his shadow to follow her he has lost a diamond

Part 2 it might take a while  

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wow loved the first part can't wait for the next part 👏 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
luved it..waitin for next part ;))
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the first time I am reading these Fan Fictions.

I loved it Sukk! Please PM me when you do the next part!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sukben...double treat 2day...2 stories for us...another good story,,aw8ing the next part.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Suk are you upset...lol
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good beginning, awaiting to read the next part soon!
-pooja

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kokila is taken to the hospital, Aham has never seen his mother react so bad not even when kinjal  did her pregnancy kalakari she was still strong but now this is different, this is all because of Gopi.  Aham starts to think  the only way mom is going to forgive me is if I find gopi n bring her back.   Parag  leaving with kokilas clothes chirag bhai plse go n find Gopi  kokila is only going to get better with Gopi, papa I will find  gopi, parag looks at him  you heard your mother your shadow is not even suppose to go near our bachi is that understood, Aham  angry walks out.   He starts to get flash back   gopi staring at him with anita how hurt she must have been?    Then he starts to remember his mothers words that she lives for him only  what if gopi has done something  I will never forgive myself I need to find her.

At mm hetal looks lost  she stayed to see to baa, she decides to find rashi, rashi on the phone to her mother mummy we have won but its gopi who has left aham n kargri she is in the hospital hetal listens to the conversation urmilla says now you will be raini of the house hai mummy kargri gone I hope she doesn't come back n gopi gone  I will make the modis dance to my tune, Hetal listens to all of this that sass of mine I shall control her,  hetal is totally shocked  walks in angry looks at rashi n takes the phone n switches it off  n then  looks at rashi so what we are puppets to you that we will dance to your tune who do you think you are?  Look where you come from  its certainly not from a well respected family.  Jigar n parag arrive back they run upstairs.  Hetal is now shouting  jigar n chirag go to the room n listen to Hetal, so you call kokila kargri , you want to be rani of this house you did kalakaris to  make sure that gopi does not come back.  Jigar looks at rashi   you did this you caused friction against bhai n gopi bhabi why rashi,  hetal answer jigar dikra she wants to be rani  n she wants us to be dancing to her tunes.  Hearing this jigar grabs rashi's hand n drags her downstair out of the door n out of the gate, rashi  protesting  jigar ji mummy ji daddyji but no one was listening.   Jigar tells the security guards not to let that woman back in.   they all go b ack inside the house  rashis phone rings n urmilla on the other side rashi are you ok, hetal answers oh yes she is perfectly ok outside our gate where she belongs, so you n your daughter have been wanting us to dance to your tunes, you have ruined jigars gopi life  hetal puts the phone down.  Urmilla in tears eh humara takur ji what is happening to my pauli parli dikri.

Aham knocks at the door, kinjal opens it  bhai what are you doing here, kinjal has gopi come here, no bhai  plse kinjal check  bhai she hasn't then from urmillas room  they hear urmilla screaming n crying she comes out looks at kinjal n aham then says all this happened because of you since we have met you everything has gone wrong  she points her finger at kinjal get out get out of my house, dhawal comes running faye  what happened they have thrown rashi out of the house  my pauli parli rashi.  Aham looks at n shakes his head, kinjal mom is at the hospital I cant find gopi  only gopi can help mom.   Bhai what happened  kinjal long story  plse go n see if you can pacify mom, bhai only you can pacify mom, no kinjal not anymore its gopi, Gopi is the one mom does not want to see my face.  Dhawal  comes out kinjal aham bhai is there anything I can do? Ji dhawal go with kinjal n see mom at the hospital.

All leave  n then they see rashi coming in the gate, she is crying, aham doesn't even look at her, kinjal looks at dhawal at least faye has her daughter so you don't have to worry.    At the hospital kinjal arrive n she asks parag everything he tells her what happened, kinjal go n see  your mother she will be happy to see you, kinjal nods  she walks into room as soon as door opens  kokila says Gopi vahu  nahi ma its me.  Gopi ka papa  kokila shouts  why have you sent her? Find gopi vahu  my children are dead to me first her n her pregnany  n now aham  get her out of here, the nurse comes  mrs modi plse  she looks at parag mr modi  plse  find this gopi we are going to have to sedate your wife to calm her down.

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great! bettter update soon or else we all may need to sedated!!!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another fab update.👏