•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Me and my cousin was watching the episode when we noticed the words written on wall of the shop...Hum do humare do ,,,, Guddu was going far from Runhun and the hording was coming near...a thought came in my mind...
the simple logic would be its a family planning hording saying for just two child...but my mind was drooling on neelu,Abhigyaan and Gunjhun's jealousy...

Hum do...-Guddu and Runjhun
Hamare do...-Abhigyaan and neelu...yes these both are two important person in Guddu and Runjhun's life as both of them are connected to their past but creating problems for their present,,,,,,,,

Today we witnessed a jealous guddu and Runjhun who were unable to understand their feeling for each other but the pain could easily be seen in their eyes...they have started longing for each other...but their ego is the hurdle of their way...they want to be accepted as they are...not as their companions wants to see them...

and I am sure one day they will accept each other with their weaknesses and \with trust and love will make their weakness their strength...then they can give a thoght on Hum Do Hamarte Do😉😆
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
lol! From the topic title, i also thought about family planning!!
Great insight, though.