Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dnt frgt 2 enjoy rather than expect more today.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There was a sudden change in attitude yesterday and wall was full of expectations.

Facts which still stands true and will always be a harsh fact:

1) Drashti and Gurmeet are onscreen pair expressing probably the most realistic emotions as actors making difficult for fans to differentiate between reel and real.

2) It is an act and irrespective of desires of fans influenced by personal vision and perceptions of how SR shud be,it will be shown within the limits which is acceptable to actors,channel and time zone in which the show will be aired

So,keep your expectations at minimum and regards at maximum possible heights...

Presence of Drashti and Gurmeet and for sure the emotions which they will express as Maaneet before becoming one will be far better than touches and smooches one is expecting...

Having said that,personal choices and preferences of Gurmeet and Drashti should be considered first and respected,becoz actors do give a thought if particular scene of track will be shot in a manner which their family members wont feel embarassing to watch..( Its my opinion may be it is untrue).

With only high hopes from director who shoots it with some better vision and camera angles,editors with proper choice of clips available...and "Barry Dhillon's exclusive lines...Maan and Geet becoming "Maaneet" on 14th May 2011,Saturday at 8 pm in a mahaepisode to be aired will be one of the highlight points taking the series Geet..

Characters Maaneet and actors Drashmeet to new heights and also reviving and bringing back the lost audiences along with new ones.

Good night and enjoy the show tomorrow,think a ton times before giving any negative feedback if in case felt...

Yes do share the repeat timings of mahaepisode if you know as I might be busy enjoying Manchester United's football match with Blackburn and might miss the intial few minutes of mahaepisode.

I wont be cribbing for sure if creatives do their job well behind the scenes,like direction,editing and scene build up by three screenplay writers,which cannot be ignored for sure...

" Love you Drashmeet for the passion and love you have enthused in millions across the globe."

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I completely agree, us fans need to realise they are not a real life couple, there will always be awkwardness. For us, it's just a simple kiss but for them it's not. Would you kiss a guy/girl if somebody paid you a few extra bucks?

Finally, GO MANCHESTER UNITED! WHOOT WHOOT!
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblablah

I completely agree, us fans need to realise they are not a real life couple, there will always be awkwardness. For us, it's just a simple kiss but for them it's not. Would you kiss a guy/girl if somebody paid you a few extra bucks?

yeah...crush the rovers..smash the pools and ride on the catalans...later on...tomorrow it is going to party night...irrespective of wht so ever..
jasraj123 thumbnail
true.i will  enjoy the show how they show us. and don't expect more to ruin my happiness
Geetseason2 thumbnail
great replies and lers spread the word for Maaneet
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblablah

Good topic.  It's amazing how fans of any celebrity confuse reel and real.  As far as the question about kissing a guy if I was paid a few extra bucks...then yes if I CHOOSE acting as a profession and I was getting paid to do a job, then I'd have to do what my contract asked me to.  In the entertainment industry, professionalism is an unspoken law.

FINALLY:  GO SHARKS!!!  HOPE WE KICK CANUCKS BUTT!!!
Edited by Seetal - 12 years ago
Geetseason2 thumbnail
its an emergency and crisis situation:

dear we need to voice r opinion and comment more and more..i am  giving u links comment and ask others to coment as well...post it where ever you can..post the topic and spread the message..

Either they have to improve or Maansingh and Swati Pandey have to return