The risk worked out!! :D

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If no risk , there will be nothing new ðŸ˜Š I think this risk was good to be taken!! This risk actually worked out very well...!! Its really fun to watch this track! I use to think that its gonna be boring and nothing new to watch will be shown! But no my opinion has changed , I wanna see this track !! ðŸ˜ƒ Its makes me excited to know what will happen in the next episode! That's what is suppose to happen in the audience!! ðŸ˜Š If they get excited to know what will happen in the next episode they will be waiting for the episode to air , and the TRP's will get higher!! ðŸ˜ƒ , I soo wanna watch this track , The CV's have started the track very well , i hope they end it evry well too! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š I loved the way Suhana is controlling her self to stay away from Ishaan , and her tension is still showing on her face!! ðŸ˜Š I just love it!! , I dont mean i wanna see her sad ðŸ˜› but its just something fresh to watch!! ðŸ˜ƒ The best thing is that SGP is showing it in a fun way , not soo sad , not soo happy!! Its fun to watch it! ðŸ˜ƒ with jokes , sadness and everything needed ðŸ˜ƒ Suhana wants Ishaan to recognize but at the other side she is still respecting Ishaan's illness and she is getting hurt but she is still hiding her pain!! ðŸ˜­ Its actually really nice to see ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š Suhana finally caring about Ishaan more then her ego! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by SGPianShehreen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wohi to.  It's such an excitement to watch it because Ishaan has this bhola pan face expression and Suhana, although she really wants Ishaan to recongize her, she's still respecting his medical state.  She's crying and she's hurt, but she's not letting Ishaan know that.
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah , exactly , Suhana is getting hurt but she is hiding her pain from Ishaan!! Ishaan is the bholu again as he was before the marriage and he doesn't recognize Suhana , She wants him to recognize her but at the same time she is respecting ishaan's problem! , Its really good to see Suhana caring about ishaan more then he ego! ðŸ˜Š