Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvarti

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">agreed that remix gave him the breal thru which no new comer ever gets with his frst break</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">but the platform that DMG gave him</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">its unbelievable inspite odf so much controversies and bashing</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">DMG SIDDHIMA AND JERAN IS HUGE CRAZE which is really surprising actually given in luv </font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">triangles only one couple gets the hype...and the second angle doesnt hv any fan following</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">but its only in dmg SIDDHIMA being the second angle CREATED SUCH A CRAZE that later it</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">became hard to distinguish which is the main couple nd which the second couple</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#006600">anyways i m not here to start a fight between AR vs SR again</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#006600">NO WAY</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">but my point is i DISAGREE that REMIX has given him more popularity</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">coz during ReMIX people luved nd adored WAHI nd TIARA</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">but after DMG PEOPLE WERE CRAZY FOR WAHI + SIDDHIMA + JERAN</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">the platform that DMG gave him NO OTHER SHOW CUD</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">the fanbase increased by leaps nd bounds post DMG that our voting got him best actor nomination</font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">THIS CRAZE IS JUST THERE COZ OF DMG</font></font>

Abanti I am not denying the fact dat DMG gave him popularity

But u gotta admit this dat he's popular since REMIX
People r still crazy abt Ranveer & TiaRa's chemistry <3 which includes me :P

Its great to see dat even after sooo many years people still want REMIX back wid the same star cast :D

Ofcourse DMG gave him a new fan base i.e. SR/JeRan
Bt it also gave him some haters ;)

But the people who loved him in REMIX r still his fans & will always remain one :)
I am a Wahi fan since REMIX days & just bcz of him I'd started watching DMG again

Anyways I am not here to create any fight
I just said what I feel :)

Peace ..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Love for your fav actor is good, but this fan is really silly i must say.

Anyhow, love KW..! I always appreciate him for his maturity and sensibility. Plus he is good looking and very cute. :) He deserves all the popularity he has gained.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dis.. ðŸ¤—
Karan Wahi does has a huge fan base even wen he isn't doin nything!
😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...hope success and happiness follow him everywhere like a shadow! Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago
DoWntOwN_GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy dats so true!!
thankx for sharing! :)
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aw, wow! That's quite a dedicated fan!

And by the looks of it, Farah Wahi is on IF, seeing as she's 'liked' the article!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sweet ! hello chnnels plz bring our mr wahi back...i m sure then few more will change their surname !😉 Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

agreed that remix gave him the breal thru which no new comer ever gets with his frst break

but the platform that DMG gave him

its unbelievable inspite odf so much controversies and bashing 

DMG SIDDHIMA AND JERAN IS HUGE CRAZE which is really surprising actually given in luv

triangles only one couple gets the hype...and the second angle doesnt hv any fan following

but its only in dmg SIDDHIMA  being the second angle CREATED SUCH A CRAZE that later it 

became hard to distinguish which is the main couple nd which the second couple

anyways i m not here to start a fight between AR vs SR again

NO WAY 

but my point is i DISAGREE that REMIX has given him more popularity

coz during ReMIX people luved nd adored WAHI nd TIARA

but after DMG PEOPLE WERE CRAZY FOR WAHI + SIDDHIMA + JERAN

the platform that DMG gave him NO OTHER SHOW CUD

the fanbase increased by leaps nd bounds post DMG that our voting got him best actor nomination

THIS CRAZE IS JUST THERE COZ OF DMG

Uhmmm and Remix got him the best New comer Male Award ...and yes that proves he was nominated for the category ...and yes the show is one of the best shows of the decade too...so comparing his popularity in Remix with DMG is a little unfair I assume specially when the show is 6 years old  ...yes he has gain huge popularity through DMG ...but even in Remix he had the same kind of craze...what should be the point of discussion is that he gained such immense popularity at the age 19 ...something that no one in the telly world has ever earned till date ...

Anyways thats not the topic ...Farah is really serious about Karan it seems ...😆  but it's overwhelming at the same time...
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wud b really worried, if Farah ws my child 😛 dtz quiet extreme...

KW bachke rahiyo aisi ladkiyon se 😛
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 I love this guy!!! He is just hilarious and yeah he was AMAZING in Remix!!!

Thanks for sharing =D