CI Saturday Maha Episode - maaneet SR - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I love coming on this topic because all of you are such good friends, and there's so much positivity. 
Here's a vm of maaneet made by me
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxZ25CtJDk[/YOUTUBE] 
divareena thumbnail

Spee - We ill try to control our naughty thoughts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We know that maan is geets but geet is so nice that she does not mind sharing πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

you know me too well, i say that i will go and end up staying for longer. kya karre i dont like leaving us craziesπŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
Fariba - love the VM. Its really good.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - We ill try to control our naughty thoughts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We know that maan is geets but geet is so nice that she does not mind sharing πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

you know me too well, i say that i will go and end up staying for longer. kya karre i dont like leaving us craziesπŸ˜†

haha control karne ki koshish aur tum sab!!!...yeh kabhi nahi hoga i know that!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...see i know u all so wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i know yaar v never want to leave each other and maaneetπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

reena i'm replying to ur pm now dear...
@Reena Thank you, I made this ages ago so it's really newbish. I haven't made any recent Maaneet vm's. 

AAAGGGHHH I'm a senior member! 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Spee - so true that we never want to leave each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ioool you know we would never control ourselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

divareena thumbnail

Fariba - Congrats on being a senior member.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

sptrno thumbnail
@faria-thanks dear...yea v crazies r all positive and fun-loving people!...glad that u r having a lovely time with us😊

ur vm is very beautiful and emotional...loved it
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

@faria-congratz on becoming senior member sweetheartπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

@reena-i can't like ur posts anymore tere posts pe  quota khatam yaar but u know i love u lots sweetheartπŸ€—

divareena thumbnail
Spee -πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— love you too sweet heart.  Uff yeh IF is always stopping us from spammingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†