Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@reena hi dear feeling bad dear after watching the episode..

@aash i am 100% sure and i agree with reena they will not continue with the scene..satyanash kar diya scene ka..the song is so good from omakara...

you right samata yaar..aage nahi dikhayege!!😭😭😭

poora josh utar gaya!!😭😭
divareena thumbnail
Mona - lots of hugs for youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Roch - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—i agree that DD and GC are capable of so much and CVs have not used it to their potential.
@ varsha== thank u!!\

@ mona== imagination me to 1000 baar ho chuki hai..abhi tv pe dekhna thana mona!!

@ samata== sir peeto deewar par aisa lag raha hai!

@ bharati== chod yaar dont take it to haert!!

@ priti..hi  darlig...long time!!
roch i agree...we wanted passion
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@bharthi-v understand dear don't worry everyone is disappointed

@priti-hi dear..hope ur bdy was amazing!

@aash and all-my analysis is abt MAANEET's eternal journey...i know and i agree with u all v all had expected for passionate and full of love kind of sr bcuz it's our MAANEET's sr i mean v all know MAANEET's divine deep and true feelings for each other and v all had thought today's sr wud reflect their feelings but...anywys nothing more to say...watever they showed was passionate but still the expectations set were so high...i felt epi was simply dragged i mean v all had thought maha epi will be fully dedicated to MAANEET's sr but v got to see more of other people than our MAANEET...MAANEET's sr was supposed to be very special in their lives...i don't know know wat to say and wat not to say yaar...

@roch-i agree dear

@prithi and mona-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi crazies ...good night to all ...Please hug me...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

😳😳

monaaa
dewdropred thumbnail

@all – mere network ki aisi ki taisi … was not giving me internet ka connection ..

@aash – that's wht samata said naa that time from her serial ki experience ki SR next year hoga & U all gave her sazaa …. Now u predicted the SR … coz u feel cv's are like that …

@spee – it really does not matter it gautam hegde is a part of GHSP or not coz he just joined this month … he was part of MJHT …

@reena – like u asked … we hope we will get continuation of SR on Monday

@bharthi – what happened … y u don't want 2 come any more …

@aash & varsha – what did me & samata do … main culprit tho aash hain … she should get the sazaa coz she predicted this SR ……

@aash – during RTM ka scene … they did not do it … but it looked as though thy did it … he just kissed her shoulder & neck … that was what left to our wild imagination … he did tht kissing part 2 prove to geet that their relationship was not fake & they both have feelings for each other ….

@aash – in yesterday thread U said that about the SR … & when I asked u are u talking abt SR U said yes …

@aash – actually may month maan belongs to me … so how can he be witrh you … bol …

@priti & mona – gud night …

@mona – yeh lo huggie … mujhe bhi de do … sis … πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@all – let's have a group hug … πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

dew may month ki aisi ki taisiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
kal kabhi bola maine??
pm mebola..thraed pe nahi;)
divareena thumbnail
all@ group hug - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
love you lotsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Group hug sweetheartsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and u all might think i have gone crazy but i feel at the moment even our MAANEET need a group hug frm all of usπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and the reason i said group hug to our MAANEET frms us...i guess samajdhar ko ishaara hi kaafi hai meri jaanis...