Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

this pic looks 1000000000000 times better ...atleast we can imagine that they hada lip lock πŸ˜†agar sabhi hum imagine karenge tho yeh dono kya karenge πŸ˜†

mona agar imagination hi karwana tha to hume sapne kyu dikhaye...😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

it was grt hima...enjoyed a lot...i wished they had done with the deed on that day only...why so hype for the maha-epi. con...jahan kuch bhi nahin kiya...😭

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@reena hi dear feeling bad dear after watching the episode..
@aash i am 100% sure and i agree with reena they will not continue with the scene..satyanash kar diya scene ka..the song is so good from omakara...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@bharthi-aww dear don't say that plz come online for crazies and v will watch old episodes and have fun

@reena-thanks dear...

@samata and reena-i don't know y gautam hegde left thou...i mean he was doing a gr8 job yaar

@all...varsha said hi to u all and said that samata will get saza lol and aash she said she will come save u if if v all give u saza!!!

@all...in life it is better not to expect much but when it comes to our MAANEET hamare dil always maange more...ab hum kya kare yaar?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...lagtha hai hum sab paagal ho gaya hai aaj ke epi dekhe...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
smata yaar chill..itna hyper mat ho..rem this is GHSP..we are used to such major let downs...!!
divareena thumbnail
Spee - you are right that it is better not to expect much but its just that we love maaneet so much that we cannot live without them.

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aash

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

this pic looks 1000000000000 times better ...atleast we can imagine that they hada lip lock πŸ˜†agar sabhi hum imagine karenge tho yeh dono kya karenge πŸ˜†

Aash Sr vhi imagination kar lo...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
please spee and reena sorry ...i just like that out of frustration wrote like that...don't feel sad because of me...sorry.😲..
@all...do u think guys...that this SR scene would be cont. on monday...?
Originally posted by: sarrm

Hi Dear Crazies,

I loved today's MAha Episode in terms of the goons, fight, maneet sceens, but thought the SR was utterly crappy - if that was SR.

The CVs have three options now - 1) To either turn this into a really hot passionate sr on Mon, 2) or to continue with the crappiest sr of the century by showing them merely waking up the next day , 3)To save themselves and have an interruption of some sort like the two devini to walk in on them and join them in the shack. Then SR can be continued at a later date and seriously a fully maneet devoted sr with foreplay, play, post play all in one!!!

This is my sincere hope that cvs are doing their usual dissappointing us and bringing our expectations down only to give us a bigger bang later.
Maybe its the optimistic part of me wishing it so.

u kno what roch..i love ur last option...

wiase bhi 5 baar engagaement hui hai..shaadi ka poocho hi mat..

to SR ko 3rd part me dall hi sakte hai na!!
anything to make up for this mockery!!😑😑😑