CI Saturday Maha Episode - maaneet SR - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@mona...i am very much fine yar...actually i was little busy... even though i came online i didn't turn up-to india forums..sorry for that dear😭...miss you all too🤗...
@all...if they had to show this only...then why so much of hype was created i seriously don't know...and if DD was unwell they might have prolonged it...what was the hurry...this is so hurting to the fans...but the cv's won't understand...
Guys pls say some thing nice to me..'m very upset...and crying...ma take if upset anyone then i am sorry...i just couldn't help...m too sad...
Originally posted by leverne

Guys pls say some thing nice to me..'m very upset...and crying...ma take if upset anyone then i am sorry...i just couldn't help...m too sad...
@leverene...common dear may i know why you are so much upset...if that's because of today's episode...then just forget it...leave everything to your imagination😉...you imagine whatever you wanted to between maaneet😉😆...if not go and have a look at the 100th episode of geet😳...dear cv's are trying too fool us😡😡😡😡😡😡😡...so don't give them a chance😡😡😡😡...
Hi Crazies, me gonna sleep, now no mood to talk, will sit and dream of Maaneet SR as written in all the FF & OS, the SR in my OS today was much hotter.

Me going ðŸ˜­ Hima we were waiting for JMM yeh kya ho gaya ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by leverne

just chillax reni...and never expect anything from the cv's...ok...u will be very much happy...and relieved...
the cvs have surely conned us.why such a hype when they are going to show this...
@ RENI: dear expect the unexpected form the makers of GHSP...

@all khushi has written wat ma heart exactly wanted to say abt today's epi...i post her link here plz do read it and tell me 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mayadika11

just chillax reni...and never expect anything from the cv's...ok...u will be very much happy...and relieved...
i second that...god ...what a mess...
@all - they said they were going for a wedding & Y was geet dressed like that without any jewelry ... she was not even having any earrings on ...

@reni ... we all are dissapointed ... dear ... don't feel bad ... even i am also mad at the cv's ...