CI Saturday Maha Episode - maaneet SR - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰@hima...i think cv's  doesn't know that maan cannot become pappa even  now๐Ÿ˜†...poor maan wanted to become pappa๐Ÿ˜†...but i think they are planning that dvil to become pappa soon.๐Ÿ˜ก..if they dont have so much guts., then why to give so much of hype to this hima๐Ÿ˜ก...i am telling na., they are trying to fool audiences with thier craze we have for maaneet/gurti๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ...thats it...whatever they show on monday., this is not at all a good start yar...i dont know what they have in the future also๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ญ...

@all - the reason the SR was telecasted @ 8 P.M. ... that;s the reason we got such a pheeka pheeka SR ...may B at the 9:30 PM ka slot we wll get a hot SR ...

@mona & dee - stop crying ... coz yeh tho hona hi tha ๐Ÿ˜† 

@prithi - how was ur bday ... U wished thy CON during RTM ... it actually looked that way ... that thy did do some thing then ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by divareena

Hi priti - how was your birthday

Aarti - hope you had a good time on your holiday.  I hope we see some good scenes in KH but i am not raising my hopes too high.

Mona - thank you for the pictures๐Ÿ˜Š
hii reena how r u? it was grt reena.i had a lot of fun...๐Ÿ˜Š
@hima...hey i read about your job in yesterdays thread...don't you have any other vehicles like scooter/car...any other modes of travel dear...because three hours travel n bus in a city...is really a hectic one๐Ÿ˜Š...

@reena., mona., preethi..how are you girls..๐Ÿ˜Š
@mona...i too liked jugunu mamma today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..but as usual i didn't understand the dialogues properly๐Ÿ˜ญ..
@preethi..how was your birthday dear...hope it went very well๐Ÿ˜›...

Priti - i am fine. Hope you got lots of presents for your birthday 

bharti - how are you?

Hima - i agree that maybe if it was at 9.30, we would have seen  hot scenes.  instead of today i would have wished that CVs showed a proper one in KH  .

About your job - you had a tiring journey today.๐Ÿค— when do you have to let the college know by if you accept the job.
Originally posted by sindu1231

@reena., mona., preethi..how are you girls..๐Ÿ˜Š
@mona...i too liked jugunu mamma today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..but as usual i didn't understand the dialogues properly๐Ÿ˜ญ..
@preethi..how was your birthday dear...hope it went very well๐Ÿ˜›...

hii bharthi i am f9 how r u? ya my birthday was grt...i had a lot of fun...enjoyed...a lot...๐Ÿ˜Š

@paponecon - thank u dear

@piya - plz chk u tube dear ... or armu4eva updates she gives the video links

@Hima

@all - the reason the SR was telecasted @ 8 P.M. ... that;s the reason we got such a pheeka pheeka SR ...may B at the 9:30 PM ka slot we wll get a hot SR ...

@mona & dee - stop crying ... coz yeh tho hona hi tha ๐Ÿ˜†

tera matlab dusra SR...SR today kiyu dekhaya . Hum tau man lia tha na that Sr vwill happen after IPL tau abhimkiyu ye phika sa SR dekhaya...

Originally posted by sindu1231

@hima...hey i read about your job in yesterdays thread...don't you have any other vehicles like scooter/car...any other modes of travel dear...because three hours travel n bus in a city...is really a hectic one๐Ÿ˜Š...

I don;t know how 2 drive a gear wala car ๐Ÿ˜†I can drive an automatic one ...
& I never learned how 2 drive a kinetic ...

& If I travel by kinetic 1 day TA = Rs . 250 ... & it's better to travel by bus ... than driving the vehicle all by myself ... coz if i feel sleepy i can atleast sleep in the bus ...