Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the pics Mona, it looks more hotter than the episode 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hi prithi how are u dear...

me too dint get deep into con scenes as we had article earlier and knwing the CV's defo they'll go against wat published ... i was relieved and dnt expect more ...RTM was much better even their half SR was passionate.. CV's totally wasted Maaneet chemistry...

me not hoping much on monday also... me thinks we'll get more passionate scenes like KC and miss kiss scenes once IPL gets over 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

me not at all happy with the episode ... wo kya tha 😡😡😡... RTM was more sensous & passionate ... even the wedding night ... their 1/2 SR was more passionate ... I am totally dissappointed at the way they showed the entire episode ... if they had shown little bit romance ... what would have happened ...

kis angle se CON dikh rahan tha 😡😡😡me so mad ...

& actually after watching the last scene I was Laughing at myself for building up my expectations so high ...

AASH & Deepz ... U missed the episode nothing great happened ...

wednesday's episode was much hotter than today's episode ... maan tying the dori & untying it ... & dressing up geet ...

aaj ka episode ka satya naash kar diya cv's ne ... such a horrible SR ka episode ...

totally agree with u
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey 

anyone has uploaed the video 
i am just crazy about it and i want to see it again

hey if you upload it then just let me know

but the episode was sooo hottt
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hi di hows u...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Dee...
Thanks for the pics Mona, it looks more hotter than the episode 

You are welcome dear...
divareena thumbnail

Hi priti - how was your birthday

Aarti - hope you had a good time on your holiday.  I hope we see some good scenes in KH but i am not raising my hopes too high.

Mona - thank you for the pictures😊
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

hi prithi how are u dear...

me too dint get deep into con scenes as we had article earlier and knwing the CV's defo they'll go against wat published ... i was relieved and dnt expect more ...RTM was much better even their half SR was passionate.. CV's totally wasted Maaneet chemistry...

me not hoping much on monday also... me thinks we'll get more passionate scenes like KC and miss kiss scenes once IPL gets over 

i am f9 aarthi...how r u?agree with u aarthi...better they had shown it on monday...anyways i had the least expectation...so i am not so tensed...RTM was the best for me...monday...subah ho jaayegi mamu...aur kya...better ki SR kabhi hota hi nahin...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aarti...

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Aarti...
hi di hows u...

Mood off hai...after watched todays mahaepisode...
i am f9 mona how r u?