Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divareena

Daisy - how are you? Hope josh's exams have finished.

I think we all are dissappointed today. CVs had a chance to show such a lovely SR and they mess it.😡😡

No Reena it gets over on the 26th of May, they follow the London timetable so that's why it takes so long.

I'm mad at the CV's & I agree RBO was better, in fact RTM was hotter than this, Maaneet shared more passion there ðŸ˜•
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Hima - i know what you mean, what was the need to show devini scenes, they could have shown all that on monday. I swear CVs know how to let us down.  For monday, i have no hopes for a romantic episosde.

I have learnt my lesson that if i don't expect them to show a good episode then I wont be dissappointed. 😭😭
You know i agree that sixth sense is always right.  Your update definatley 100000 times better than what we saw today

Mona - don't cry, we understand how you are feeling. 🤗🤗🤗
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima

reena - exactly my point ... i 2 felt the SR was rushed ... or rather say given a raw deal ... devini scenes were not necessary & thy could have concentrated with maaneet ka SR ... show some romance ... but NO ...

some where in my heart i was worried abt today's epsiode ... dunno Y ... the day I heard about SR ... I felt I will not be able 2 watch it properly ... now I understand Y I felt that way ... coz cv's planned 2 messs the SR ... my sixth sense was so right 😭 abt it ... i was scared for today's episode ...

thanks for liking the update ... the update was 1000 times better than today's epsiode ...

@all - i will have my dinner & will be back ...

Hima same to you dear pata nahi mujhe vhi aisa laga tha ki Maaneet  will close and then lights off...wohi hua jo socha tha ...I will read your update on tomorrow in peace today mood nahi hai...
divareena thumbnail
Daisy - wish josh best of luck for his exams .

We all are mad at CVs. They just dont know how to use the opportunity to show passionate scenes.

me will be back in 15 minutes
@hii CRAZIES how r u all?
missed u all...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mera net ki aisi ki taisi ...as usual slow ...3 din se mera net slow hai kya karu...
@all...i had least expected...for MAANEET'S sr...
so i am relieved...bco'z i knew that hum sab khod rahein hain pahaad aur chuha bhi nahin nikla...RTM was much better wished they had done it before only...
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

@hii CRAZIES how r u all?

missed u all...

Hi Prithi, missed you too sweetheart, how was the birthday, I hope you had a great time ðŸ¤—
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Hi Dee ...mood kaisa hai...

Mona, mood ekdum hi kharab hain mujhe toh bahut rona aa raha hain ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Prithi, missed you too sweetheart, how was the birthday, I hope you had a great time ðŸ¤—

hii dee it was grt i had a lot of fun.enjoyed a lot...