Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Saturday Maha Episode - maaneet SR - Page 2

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Hi deeps how are you. We miss you lots. I Will be on top of a tree too. We get a better they from there.

Have to go and help mum now. Will email you.

We cannot wait for you to come online

miss u too... i am worried about aashu and dee... there is o fan to hang around... plus... without fan everything will be a bit more hot!!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
waise bhi maan is more comfortable in jungle!!!!!

( anwhere aiutside KM)...
divareena thumbnail
Lool deeps i am sure Aashu and dee Will not mind
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Lool deeps i am sure Aashu and dee Will not mind

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oops i was imagining them swinging!!! from here to there!!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys to say the truth i was waiting for a lovely epi but not with great expectations... as i had a feeling of wat we mite get earlier... but dint loose hope as it is Geet...but after todays epi i was laughing like mad thanking god for not making me to expect more and get shattered... who asked for devini scenes with Maaneet if they announced a con they sud have focused on with Maaneet oly... but they totally spoiled it... and im sure Monday we'll see Maaneet waking up in each others arms..tats all...guys dnt throw tomatoes at me after todays epi we can cleanly guess Monday's continuation...other star one show's con scene was hot...

i think the CV's gave this type for us becoz Geet is being watched by all age groups form 5 to 50 ...tats the oly conclusion i can come up with...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepz darling we have improvised, we now be sitting on the tree right in front of the window of the hut and have a direct view into the room that too aerial view, we've already placed soft cushions on the branches so we can comfortably watch the action and trust me everything will be so hot even an AC will not suffice πŸ˜‰

Ok now was that it, is is over or are they gonna continue it on Monday, I'm disappointed. I loved the song and the way it started but it got over too soon, no kiss, no hug nothing, Maan didn't even take out his SBV πŸ˜•

I'm confused they wasted the whole Maha episode with those thugs, Mamaji and Devini πŸ˜‘

Me wanna cry πŸ˜­ Maaneet were hot but that should have just been the start and there should have been much more to come so what happened πŸ˜• Maybe they will continue on Monday, but if they wanted to show it on Monday then why show a Maha episode, instead they should have kept the Maha Episode for Karwa Chauth that had more romanceπŸ˜•

Me cannot take it, I'm off to brood and curse the CV's πŸ˜­
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail

No comments for devini scenes. So CVs used nandini to send maaneet out. Love how maan is looking at geet from his car mirror.

Loool kya gunda that, he could not even take a knife out. Loool maan looked so amused by this scene. The goon looked like a maachaar compared to our hot muscled maan. Yeh kya namoon CVs lekar aaye hai to play the role of a goon.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh no loved it how geet did not want to leave maan but when he promises, she goes. I knew that geet would come back. Love the way maan beat those goons up .

Hima ' they copied anokha pyar as maaneet hide in a pit and in yours they fall in it and were covered in mud.😊

Loved it when geet wiped maans face as well. It was so loving. I loved it when maaneet hug and maan carries geet as she is tired. 😳

Love how geet stopped maan and aww she said that she is also ready to take their relationship to a next level. Me so disappointed as I was hoping to see more scenes than what they showed us today. All they showed was a kiss on the shoulder and then the lantern.😭😭😭 Even the song they used was not passionate. I found roop tera mastana scenes more passionate than what we saw today

All@ CVs should have showed us more passionate

maaneet scenes than lucky, maamji trying to look for them. Why did they have to show us devini scenes today.

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

me not at all happy with the episode ... wo kya tha 😑😑😑... RTM was more sensous & passionate ... even the wedding night ... their 1/2 SR was more passionate ... I am totally dissappointed at the way they showed the entire episode ... if they had shown little bit romance ... what would have happened ...

kis angle se CON dikh rahan tha 😑😑😑me so mad ...

& actually after watching the last scene I was Laughing at myself for building up my expectations so high ...

AASH & Deepz ... U missed the episode nothing great happened ...

wednesday's episode was much hotter than today's episode ... maan tying the dori & untying it ... & dressing up geet ...

aaj ka episode ka satya naash kar diya cv's ne ... such a horrible SR ka episode ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reena --- they showed the pit scene in SBB ... the cv's did not copy  the scene ... I just modified the pit scene πŸ˜†from SBB
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True hima ye kya dekhaya so much disappointed ...Half Sr was so much passionate ...