Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

13th May PMMKA Written Update ---Quick

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well , Since i am back up updater for today , will be doing written update...

Susheela and Maruti both are sad , susheela says she must have done some thing wrong in previous birth that she got a son like sarja, maruti says its only u , may be its even i who did something wrong , both of them cry silently 

Alka is in kitchen doing some cleaning up and is nagging a lot , she thinks that sarja and niru are not married but sarja is playing some games with them , just then damu comes there , alka says the same to him , that looks like sarja is planning to kick them out of the house and take control over the house , he smartly removed chandu from his way and now he is playing games with that gal and all , damu is confused and sort of agrees to her ,both of them think wat to do , alka says she has some plan in mind and all 

Niru and sonali are inside , sonali asks her why havent she eaten, she then tells her that family is not eating as something bad has happened , niru just looks at her , sonali then starts saying that family has lost its last son chandu , who was very much loved and all , then niru intrupts her asking wont u ask anything about me or sarja, sonali says she is not surprised that sarja got married as no one can predict wats going on in sarjas mind , he always surprises them but this time all are not surprised but shocked as no one expected him to get married when his brother has just died , if chandu wasalive may be he would have accepted and supported sarja as chandu knows him better  than anyone and always loved him unconditionally ,may be chandu would have understood their love story , niru is all teary , sonali gets up and picks a  family photo and shows her this is chanud, niru was like chandu and she stops her self , sonali says may be u wanted  to meet him and all . sonali leaves the room ...

Susheela is in living room all sad, maruti was on bed , suddenly he rem thats niru was the one who reported against sarja , he jumps and says to susheela  he remembers something which might be important , susheela is like wat , maruti says at first he couldnt recognsie her as she was in dulhan attire even though when he had this nagging feeling that he had seen niru before but now every thing makes sense , she is the same gal who reported against sarja, she is from dubey compound ... susheela tries to dismiss it saying how can it be , sarja will not bring her if she is same gal, but maruti firmly says no she is the one ...susheela is shocked 

Susheela then says she wont let the gal stay in house at all , she will throw her out , she is responsible for her sons death as she is from other compound , alka who is listening to this convo is super excited, susheela goes on cursing the gal and all , niru is listening to everything , damu enters house with some vegetables, and he is confused , alka takes him into kitchen a nd asks him to keep quite and look at drama, sonali just comes there after bath and she is shocked to see how susheela is all hyper ...she accuses niru saying sarja must have lost his mind over her gori chiti face andall 😆 ... 

Susheela goes into room and drags niru out and asks her to get out of house else she would throw her out forcefully , niru was about to say something and calls her ayee, susheela slaps her hard and says not to call her ayee, as wat ever comes from her mouth esp the word will be like a bad word , she says ur the one who is relative of alblea yes or no ? niru was like albela Ji, thaat ji makes susheela get more angry and she starts saying she played role in chandu;s death , her hands are filled with his blood and all , even alka ads more fire saying niru shouldnt think  this is her house as its not her and susheela is not her mother at all , she pokes at damu who is like yes she is right , sonali just gives  them disgusted looks ,susheela literally throws niru out , just then sarja comes home only to see niru is being kicked out 

He tries talking to susheela saying , if she has some problem she should talk to him directly why drag niru into it ...susheela taunts him saying u have spend one night with ur wife and u have already become joru ka gulam , she  then demands him asking f niru is not the same gal who lives in dubey compound , sarja is silent and he is looking at floor , susheela starts accusing niru for chandus death , sarja says she has nothing to do with it , niru is busy in looking at sarja and susheela as if she is watching some match , sarja is not able to defend himself , susheela starts accusing sarja too that he dont love his brother at all , sarja says he loved chandu conditionally and he cared for him more than anyone , susheela says we all know how much u loved ur brother thats why u got married on his 13th day , and that too to a gal who is responsible for his death , she asks them to leave house and never to come back , sonali tries to stop her , but maruti asks sonali not to interfere , susheela then tells sarja to take his wife and go, she then tells family not to inform them about their death even when she dies , else they would make it a excuse to get into house  both sarja and niru are all hurt , then susheela firmly says if they dont go now , they will look at her dead body ... every one are shocked to here that ...

My bet , niru will get clear picture that sarja was always alone a nd she would sympathise with him 

If i missed some part sorry , let me know i would update ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww thnk u jaya 4 updating😛nt seen da epi yet gnna watch nw but its nice 2 see u here
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx Jaya for updating :) 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot jaya 4 the wonderful update! yes jaya hope so niru sympathise with him now she looked sad 4 him😔 and also bcoz of susheelas adamant to get them out of the hse may b sarja might spill it! the truth, i beleive he won't leave quitely as it is not safe 4 niru!😛 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jaya...  Hated Sushila and Maruti today and now hope that Sarja takes good care of all of Niru's emotional and physical needs.  I would really like to see the bonding between the two... Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sana786a

awww thnk u jaya 4 updating😛nt seen da epi yet gnna watch nw but its nice 2 see u here

🤗...
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...maruti's reaction were perfect...he wants to know the truth but sushila i wonder what kind of mother is she ðŸ˜¡ Sarja's pain and confusion is clearly visible...excited to see his next move ðŸ˜Š

Edited by vienna234 - 12 years ago