Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

which is d most interestin part on today's epi

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all,
          today's epi was juz wow! i didnt think
rohan will help radhika in such a way. congrats and thnxx rohan (luved d way he said "dev" and juz pushed in to his mouth and dev's condition usko samajh mein nahi ho raha ki woh kya karun! πŸ˜†) and chenu he deserves it. hw many tyms he is cheatin ppl. i juz thught before ki usse uski galthi ka zaza zaroor milenge and lo it hppned.
 so frndzz which is ur favourite part in today's epi? mine as u understud the part where rohan pushed d fud to dev's mouth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mine is the same as urs rohan pushed the food to dev's mouth and also luved today's epi precap where dev was giving radh his ring as gift
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u will throw tomatoes and chappals on me
but truly i enjoyed when dev was feeling so awkward so uncomfortable when rads crossed rohan and he thinking what he will do if she comes to feed him directly.
today i was enjoying his face expressions very much
when at last she crosses him and goes to dada ji ,he gets his life back and breaths comfortably

he has behaved so rudely to rads that he deserves this.
premvahini thumbnail
 I would like to add , that Rohan is playing the child's character very well.  and I think it s well written / and directed as well.   it must be really hard for a guy of his stature to act like a kid but He is  doing abrilliant job so much so that I have started really  thinking he is just a kid .
sanjananrvkr thumbnail

the whole episode was interesting. As Radz has wished Rohan to become alright, I am guessing that shd be on cards soon. Then we will have three way raas lila Radhika after Dev, Dev in denial and Rohan after the pari. Apt to say Ringa Ringa Ringa... Go round and round from my perspective.  But  from Radz's perspective Ringa Ringa Mila (getting ahead of myself - Ring milnewala hai)😳

Thanx to the moderators for posting the video and updateπŸ‘πŸ‘.  
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. Saurav is acting very good!! He is so cuutee when he calls Rads... "Pari" hehe. Nice name...love him calling her pari...and she doesnt mind it also. Look look Dev. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The scene where Rohan give the food to Dev. The expression of Dev was good πŸ˜† Cute how Rohan is calling Radhika pari πŸ˜ƒ Poor Chenu!!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

u will throw tomatoes and chappals on me
but truly i enjoyed when dev was feeling so awkward so uncomfortable when rads crossed rohan and he thinking what he will do if she comes to feed him directly.
today i was enjoying his face expressions very much
when at last she crosses him and goes to dada ji ,he gets his life back and breaths comfortably

he has behaved so rudely to rads that he deserves this.

actually i didnt understand y shuld i throw chappals on u. u said a gud point na!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
The whole episode was good.But,I liked the part where Rohan gives the food to Dev.It was awesome. i too like when rohan calls Radhika pari.Sounds so sweet.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I totally agree with you dear