India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarje should take care of Niru (Page 4)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sujji I was thinking the same thing last night that Sarja will tell Sushila that Niru was the one who saved his life - so atleast that truth will be out and also it will soften her opinion abt Niru...

Sarja shld also convince her that ALbela is not related to Niru - that part might be harder  as Susheela has become one track with her thinking...
If the show were to continue they would have dragged all this but now they have to bring it to a logical happy ending so let us see how they do it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
funny ?hehhehe yeah and u see alongwith sarje i too have become violent ..hell-bent in throwing naive people  outLOL...it would be fun if he tries to play soft and ends up create mess with neighbours like he did to bhajiwali onceROFL ...i would enjoy if he says to them '' hello ...bahar nikal rahy hain ya utha kay phenk dun?''ROFL

May b ur predictions works soon bcz if they r ending it then things would go in rush only...but after seeing yesterdays epi i am still in delimma if susheela will pay heed to the matter despite sarje justifies the situation...Confused

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

funny ?hehhehe yeah and u see alongwith sarje i too have become violent ..hell-bent in throwing naive people  outLOL...it would be fun if he tries to play soft and ends up create mess with neighbours like he did to bhajiwali onceROFL ...i would enjoy if he says to them '' hello ...bahar nikal rahy hain ya utha kay phenk dun?''ROFL

May b ur predictions works soon bcz if they r ending it then things would go in rush only...but after seeing yesterdays epi i am still in delimma if susheela will pay heed to the matter despite sarje justifies the situation...Confused
LOLROFLROFLROFL

@ bold hmmm agree with that actually i really don't know but i feel Sarja will atleast try to clear that misunderstanding... so that Niru starts feeling sympathetic about him... now it's upto Susheela whether she considers it or not...

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
ohh juna i agree with this'Sarja shld also convince her that ALbela is not related to Niru - that part might be harder  as Susheela has become one track with her thinking...LOL absolutly ALbelaji! gosh i hated her when she said thatDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index