Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarje should take care of Niru (Page 2)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

and yes, everyone takes Sarje as bodyguard only

if everyone takes him as Chandu's bodyguard then why do they still have problem with him being a goon...  after all he's a protective bro cum goon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samusmrasul

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yes sumi.. i too feel that its about time sarja thinks about niru's comforts..He should be more sensitive towards her and not scare her.. i know he is caring but his way of showing his love is different.. It will be good to see if they move out and spend some more time knowing each other... At the moment saja's family have each others support. over here sarja and niru will have to be each others support.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Poojaa_PJuna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
By the way friends will this happen??? like Sarja will request his family to atleast let Niru stay... and also tell them she happens to be the one who saved his life... by this Niru will also feel bad for Sarja that he really cared for her & did not marry her for his motive...  but Sarja will continue to stay at his adda... so Niru has the license to see him anytime...

and one day they get to know that Niru is pregnant...?? but Sarja hides the fact that it's Chandu's child... maybe because of this they let Sarja also stay with them... as it's not good to separate a husband from his wife... and here we have some sweet moments between Sarja-Niru... as Niru starts sharing an emotional bond with him... ad eventually falls for him... maybe the family members will play the boycott game with Sarja... and one day the truth comes out that it's Chandu's child & the reason why Sarja married her...

Edited by sujji0609 - 14 May 2011 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
yes now that sarja and niru r thrown out of the house,maybe his friends will arrange for their stay.
they will convert the tabela like gym into a room for them to stayTongue
Niru is already in a thinking mode or maybe a confused modeConfusedConfused she will stay with sarjaa fearing for her father
when she will start doing house hold chores maybe he will object because of her condition and offer to do it himself. love to see such scenes
Niru will surely have a change of heart soon and will get to see some romance between the twoHeartDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Will Sarja ask Niru to continue working at Antons??... so that her mood changes... and she's not bored... maybe he'll make it a point to drop her & bring her back after her shift timings are over... even watch over her while she works there so that if she has any problem from Albela he'll be there to help out...

I know this option will be risky as Albela can trouble anytime... but these would bring out some more Sarja-Niru scenes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I would like to see her work at Antons but that might bring Chandus memory to her as well, which might be painful

i think i will like Sarje and gangs arranging for a house for her and when she enters it should be all neat and decorated...besides Sarje can take her traveling somewhere too...and perhaps gossip a little,

I think Pakkya, being the brother of Niru now, should try to lift up her mood specially at least something like secretly assuring her that now that they are sibilings, Nirus baba is pakkya's father-like too and pakkya saw to it that Viswa is doing well at care centre 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely post Usma...

After reading all the above posts -  here are my ideas which I got from your posts...

I would not like Niru to stay in that house like Sujji suggested at all...
I like the idea of Pakkya and his friends arrange for a place for Sarja and Niru to live together and this way when 2 ppl are living together they have to deal with small small day-to-day issues which requires some amt of co-operation and accomodation and compromise on both sides...

This would include caring and being thoughtful in your ways with each other and if this is shown properly on the show we will see chemisttry between the two characters.

However for the story to have a logical conclusion somehow the famlly has to get involved so there has to be something in the story that makes Sushila and Maruti know the entire truth...
But that is another topic of how will the truth be revealed to the family...

bfunofbb123Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Somehow i agree with u all sarje will take care of her but i feel he wont be showing his soft side to her so soon...i mean through his acts he can show but i feel he cant get rid of saying things in tapori style ...i feel when he will insist her to eat something ,niru will refuse and he might say '' kha nahi to rakh kay dunga kaan kay neechay aik''OuchLOL or he might say '' nahi khaya na to tere saath tere baap ko bhi bhooka maardunga''Dead ..like he had said ''tere baap ki zabaan kaat dunga''...gosh sometimes he becomes too bestialCry

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index