Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarje should take care of Niru

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lets see what has Niru gone through so far

1) she is pregnant
2) she has been given too much medication at the hospital already
3) Sarje has almost dragged and threatened her to marriage which is not good for mental health of her child
4) Niru gets ill treatment by Sushila, she is slapped even and thrown out

and Sarje thought by bringing Niru at Penkarwardi,, he is keeping her safe and getting a roof over her head, which is not the case...and actually at this state She not only needs place to stay, she needs care and attention...we surely want a healthy child born, dont we????

so, what about some scenes of Sarje no more threatening Niru and taking good care of her, mentally and physically in coming days? any idea?

theres not much time  to hope or expect many things, can we expect some trivial but caring scenes at least??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma... i guess that's why they have brought this scenario... now Niru will somewhere see the real Sarja who's really caring... i guess the way he would arrange for food... sleep would be worth watching... as i really feel Sarja would not take any chances in getting into the house now...

I don't think he'll threaten Niru anymore... but maybe Niru will shout at Sarja that why did he marry her... now both are suffering because of that... i really hope Sarja tells nothing is ringing in his mind except for Chandu's promise... she might melt a little...

usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma... i guess that's why they have brought this scenario... now Niru will somewhere see the real Sarja who's really caring... i guess the way he would arrange for food... sleep would be worth watching... as i really feel Sarja would not take any chances in getting into the house now...

I don't think he'll threaten Niru anymore... but maybe Niru will shout at Sarja that why did he marry her... now both are suffering because of that... i really hope Sarja tells nothing is ringing in his mind except for Chandu's promise... she might melt a little...

maybe but after seeing Niru so numb, i feel she is so shocked at being accused that she wont be able to yell at Sarje...besides she is afraid about her fathers conditiona s Sarje threatened her about him...

yeah me too want to see how Sarje arranges for both of them...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

maybe but after seeing Niru so numb, i feel she is so shocked at being accused that she wont be able to yell at Sarje...besides she is afraid about her fathers conditiona s Sarje threatened her about him...

yeah me too want to see how Sarje arranges for both of them...

haan Usma... she was so calm when Sarja caught & supported her... or else the way she gets angry on all the times on Sarja was not there but then she was really not in that state today as she longed for someone's support...

what if they really bring the scene of Sarja making Niru eat which i had predicted once...  awww would love to see it now...
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

haan Usma... she was so calm when Sarja caught & supported her... or else the way she gets angry on all the times on Sarja was not there but then she was really not in that state today as she longed for someone's support...

what if they really bring the scene of Sarja making Niru eat which i had predicted once...  awww would love to see it now...

yeah, me waiting for that too...poor girl and poor Sarje, he thought that his house could be safe for his wife but no, we finally know from where Sarje got his rough mawalli behaviour from, its nt his fault totally, along with his past (whatever that is) he got it from his mothe, a totally blinded  lady

sleeping would be a major problem, lets see if Sarjes gang arranges something for them
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yeah, me waiting for that too...poor girl and poor Sarje, he thought that his house could be safe for his wife but no, we finally know from where Sarje got his rough mawalli behaviour from, its nt his fault totally, along with his past (whatever that is) he got it from his mothe, a totally blinded  lady

sleeping would be a major problem, lets see if Sarjes gang arranges something for them

yes Usma... Sarja has got that stubborn trait from Susheela... plus his upbringing from both Maruti-Susheela has been wrong... Maruti started dreaming only when Chandu was born... he did not trust his other kids when they were small...

of course they both were biased in their love for Chandu... that they failed to see how their other kids are feeling... plus i'm proud of Sarja here despite everything he loved Chandu... and i was also angry on Susheela like according to her Sarja's only job is protecting Chandu from everything...  Sarja has no life of his own...

i was shocked that Susheela wanted Chandu to marry & not Sarja... arrey atleast ask him once that thing was so wrong... remember when Sarja left the house... that time again she was concerned about Chandu alone arrey you have come to comfort Sarja... and you are worried there also about Chandu...

Somewhere after seeing a calm Niru today... i feel she'll somewhere feel bad for Sarja... like he was always left out by the family...
usmrasul thumbnail
you know Niru has gone through to much to react anymore, and if i am not wrong, she started feeling bad for sarje when yesterday Sushila slapped him, Niru was really shocked, she started to see how vulnerable Sarje is

and yes, everyone takes Sarje as bodyguard only

marrying on hte 13th day was wrong i get it, but why blame Niru for that, and if Sushila too now hates Dubey compound walis then why from the first give so many lectures to Sarje about being good when Sarje used to hate dubey compound walas???????? in fact, sushila is mad wit pain i get that, but about Maruti i dont know what to say about him

anyways, this thread is about Sarje taking care of Niru, any more idea than feeding her? what do you want to see in form of Sarke caring????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

you know Niru has gone through to much to react anymore, and if i am not wrong, she started feeling bad for sarje when yesterday Sushila slapped him, Niru was really shocked, she started to see how vulnerable Sarje is

marrying on hte 13th day was wrong i get it, but why blame Niru for that, and if Sushila too now hates Dubey compound walis then why from the first give so many lectures to Sarje about being good when Sarje used to hate dubey compound walas???????? in fact, sushila is mad wit pain i get that, but about Maruti i dont know what to say about him

anyways, this thread is about Sarje taking care of Niru, any more idea than feeding her? what do you want to see in form of Sarke caring????

hehehe sorry... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes dear... she did feel bad for him... but somewhere later Sarja threatening her erased it... but today again when she saw him standing up her & telling that she's not responsible for anything... somewhere made her calm...  as she seemed to feel that he has been the black sheep of the family...never understood by anyone...

Hmmm for the timebeing i have fallen short of ideasπŸ˜†... i guess maybe Sarja will make her sleep on some good mattresses... while he sleeps on nothing... maybe he won't even sleep & remain awake the whole night sitting & watching her... and next day when she gets up she finds him sitting & asleep...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

if everyone takes him as Chandu's bodyguard then why do they still have problem with him being a goon...  after all he's a protective bro cum goon...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes sumi.. i too feel that its about time sarja thinks about niru's comforts..He should be more sensitive towards her and not scare her.. i know he is caring but his way of showing his love is different.. It will be good to see if they move out and spend some more time knowing each other... At the moment saja's family have each others support. over here sarja and niru will have to be each others support..