Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Raja tried to kill Palak: Shweta Tiwari (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

What a twisted web we live in...the seriousness of the article didn't seem like this was a biased account but when you use logic like that, then she obviously may have milked the media to gain sympathy...I guess both are at fault thenConfused

Thanks for the info Pallu

ur welcome KC.. its just how u look at it.. none of the party is innocent..

he used to say he smokes herbal cigg and she would blv that?? Wacko jisne kabhi apne baap ki nahi suni.. who is alcoholic herself she believed Raja smokes herbal cigg and goes all kukoo..i mean kudos to the diplomacy Dead

im not taking Raja's side before u label me a women beater fan..LOL but atleast he is entertaining ROFL

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 May 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

She was with the douchebag till she was benefiting from him. The minute he was broke, she played the victim card. As simple. I don't support the prick Raja (puhleez before I get labeled that), but Shweta Tiwari is no dood ki dhulli either.

he was broke from the very start... he had no job and blew all her money as well!! shweta supported him for so many years and hes still fighting to get more of her money and property hence the divorce isnt coming through!

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 13 May 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1bamboocopterprerna4rishavsafeplacetoland

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Is this story as serious as she says it?
I'm only asking since the replies seem so casual to such a serious sounding articleConfusedLOL

Anyways, if this is all true, then good for her in trying to move on...I wish her all the best

It's a serious story anyways but it depends upon readers how they would take it Wink Broken marriage, wife-beating, and sometimes even poverty and all seem to be fun-topics to the Young Gen of IndiaTongue But the issues are serious if u think Embarrassed And one more reason for such cool reply is that this is an old issue for this Raja now.. He's got various 'nice' complaints against him including molesting and all.. so by now, everyone knows what kind of __________ he isLOL

And yeah.. All the best to her from my side tooClap

Oh wow, kudos to Shweta Tiwari for keeping this on the low for so many years...I've known about her since I joined this forum in 2005 and only found out about this now...I also haven't watched BB4 so maybe that's why

it was an open marriage she was cheating on him too..

beating sumone or watever Raja did wasnt all good..

but u cannot just play ur sympathy card when at the other end it was ur fault too..

u can simply not get 4 houses and 4 cars just by working in a serial and that serial ended long time ago.. how was she still maintaining those houses and cars and etc etc till the time she didnt get BB prize money.. item numbers dont get u alot of money and that too in serials or low budget movies.. its just common sense..

people usually say ohhh soo poor lady/single mother.. i dont buy that

all of Ekta Kapoor's K-serial leads r rich! remember that shweta got paid very well for her 7 year role on kzk... as much as Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar... who both have numerous cars and houses as well!! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT... SHES GOT MONEY SO SHE MUST BE SLEEPING AROUND! Confused shweta has constantly been working since she entered the television industry and is one of the highest paid still!!!

i know that shweta isnt perfect but what she went through with raja no woman should ever go through!!!

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 14 May 2011 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-MOTHER-romiosugar1bamboocopterprerna4rishavsafeplacetoland

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

all of Ekta Kapoor's K-serial leads r rich! remember that shweta got paid very well for her 7 year role on kzk... as much as Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar... who both have numerous cars and houses as well!! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT... SHES GOT MONEY SO SHE MUST BE SLEEPING AROUND! Confused shweta has constantly been working since she entered the television industry and is one of the highest paid still!!!

i know that shweta isnt perfect but what she went through with raja no woman should ever go through!!!

Nitu i know u like her alot and i dont wanna fight but she had affairs with other people being in her marriage ..i dnt believe her in the first place so i cannot say if she really went through all that.. but no women should go through anything she says..

Smriti Irani's husband is a big business man FYI plus she's in politics and she has a production house..all her sources of income are visible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha-SMay31-

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
no offence to any1 here but i hate both of dem...i remember dere was dis  show called kandy floss n ms tiwari here who claimed to hate fights n all n BB4 was like "ye cezzane (her co star in d serial) ye to galli ka kUTTA haiDead...really she did say dat on national TV...since den i hate dis woman.. n her hubby also for being so violentCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
He may have cheated.. she may have cheated. Both of them must have done something wrong for their marriage to not work, but abusing/beating can never be justified. 

-MOTHER-romiosugar1bamboocopterprerna4rishav

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Well Raja is a good-for-nothing Censored. If she really did go through all of that then I feel really bad for her..no woman should have to go through any of those things.

At the same time, I have heard the rumors about Shweta's extra-marital affairs NOT that makes Raja's abusive behavior okay.

Edited by chocolover89 - 14 May 2011 at 12:32am

romiosugar1bamboocopterprerna4rishavsafeplacetoland

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Raja is simply disgusting. I don't even believe how can Shweta marry such a guy. OMG! he's good for nothing. Dead And the cops
!!! When cops in the country will not believe a girl telling what's her husband doing, they want so called "PROOFS" how on earth a girl can get a security? Thumbs Down Shweta did the right thing by divorcing him.. he deserves a better punishment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1bamboocopterGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishavsafeplacetoland

Go to top