Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
no offence to any1 here but i hate both of dem...i remember dere was dis  show called kandy floss n ms tiwari here who claimed to hate fights n all n BB4 was like "ye cezzane (her co star in d serial) ye to galli ka kUTTA hai🤢...really she did say dat on national TV...since den i hate dis woman.. n her hubby also for being so violent🤬
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He may have cheated.. she may have cheated. Both of them must have done something wrong for their marriage to not work, but abusing/beating can never be justified. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well Raja is a good-for-nothing 🤬. If she really did go through all of that then I feel really bad for her..no woman should have to go through any of those things.

At the same time, I have heard the rumors about Shweta's extra-marital affairs NOT that makes Raja's abusive behavior okay.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Raja is simply disgusting. I don't even believe how can Shweta marry such a guy. OMG! he's good for nothing. 🤢 And the cops
!!! When cops in the country will not believe a girl telling what's her husband doing, they want so called "PROOFS" how on earth a girl can get a security? 👎🏼 Shweta did the right thing by divorcing him.. he deserves a better punishment.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Nitu i know u like her alot and i dont wanna fight but she had affairs with other people being in her marriage ..i dnt believe her in the first place so i cannot say if she really went through all that.. but no women should go through anything she says..

Smriti Irani's husband is a big business man FYI plus she's in politics and she has a production house..all her sources of income are visible

sakshi tanwar is not married... she is the only source of all her income... she has houses and cars! anyways the media ask ST these questions and after years of hiding from them shes finally answering their questions!

theres so much proof against raja... the police reports, the videos of him abusing ppl... and just look at him!! he looks like a crazy druggie!!! and still you dont believe her??? wow!!

what she did can never be as bad as what raja did to her!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

sakshi tanwar is not married... she is the only source of all her income... she has houses and cars! anyways the media ask ST these questions and after years of hiding from them shes finally answering their questions!

theres so much proof against raja... the police reports, the videos of him abusing ppl... and just look at him!! he looks like a crazy druggie!!! and still you dont believe her??? wow!!

what she did can never be as bad as what raja did to her!

its like Raja and Shweta both ran their cars over people and Raja's car killed people while Shweta's car just injured them.. wats the difference..does that make Shweta less guilty?? no right.. so u saying cheating is right but beating is not?? anyways just stop it i know u would never take ST in a bad light ur wish.. i have stated my point.. peace !!
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
shweta tiwari always had problems with men..first it was cezzane khan then his own husband and now her boyfriend...who knows she turn sour against him too...

i m not supporting raja becoz he is a stray dog ... nd they are just bound to ignore on the roads...but shweta mam is no angel as well...

her daughter is churning b/w this all dramebaazi...i feel bad for her
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

its like Raja and Shweta both ran their cars over people and Raja's car killed people while Shweta's car just injured them.. wats the difference..does that make Shweta less guilty?? no right.. so u saying cheating is right but beating is not?? anyways just stop it i know u would never take ST in a bad light ur wish.. i have stated my point.. peace !!

ok lets just end it here! raja gets on my nerves! ST isnt perfect but she deserves a lot better than raja and im glad she moving on!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

all of Ekta Kapoor's K-serial leads r rich! remember that shweta got paid very well for her 7 year role on kzk... as much as Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar... who both have numerous cars and houses as well!! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT... SHES GOT MONEY SO SHE MUST BE SLEEPING AROUND! 😕 shweta has constantly been working since she entered the television industry and is one of the highest paid still!!!

i know that shweta isnt perfect but what she went through with raja no woman should ever go through!!!

Hey I agree with Nitu.. And as a matter of fact, along with KZK, Shweta has appeared in almost 30 shows as guest... And has done kind of more than 5 reality shows as of now.. In 2006/2007, she beat SRK and Big B in number of commercials and lots of articles came in financial magazines and all.. Not that those brands of commercials were as good as SRK or Big B's, but that doesnt change this fact that she did loads of commercials.. And she openly admits that she does whatever gives her quick money..

Hence.. Sleeping around with people is not the only option to get 4 flats and 4 cars.. And also.. she has 2 flats as far as I am concerned😳.. On top of that, she has been linked with 1000 co-actors by now, but all of them have been proved to be wrong.. Even Manoj Tiwari was also linked with her🤢 And we all saw what kind of 'affair' she has with MT in BB4😆

That's it😳 But even if she cheated and all, that doesnt justify such animal act of Raja anyways
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The difference is.. Shweta's mistakes can be corrected.. And Raja's mistakes cant be.. Like if Salman Khan wont have killed those 4 people and if they were jz injured, he could have paid for their treatments.. But the fact is, he killed them😊.. Small difference.. BIG difference😕