Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Raja tried to kill Palak: Shweta Tiwari - Page 2

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Raja needs to be in Asylum and gets serious treatment๐Ÿ˜ณ Psycho !!

Anyways.. Amazing that she is marrying again ๐Ÿฅณ She should send Palak to give the first marriage card to Raja.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I wanna record that __________'s expressions

Men oops I mean ___________ like Raja deserve no less ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Is this story as serious as she says it?
I'm only asking since the replies seem so casual to such a serious sounding article๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, if this is all true, then good for her in trying to move on...I wish her all the best

It's a serious story anyways but it depends upon readers how they would take it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Broken marriage, wife-beating, and sometimes even poverty and all seem to be fun-topics to the Young Gen of India๐Ÿ˜› But the issues are serious if u think ๐Ÿ˜ณ And one more reason for such cool reply is that this is an old issue for this Raja now.. He's got various 'nice' complaints against him including molesting and all.. so by now, everyone knows what kind of __________ he is๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah.. All the best to her from my side too๐Ÿ‘
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

It's a serious story anyways but it depends upon readers how they would take it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Broken marriage, wife-beating, and sometimes even poverty and all seem to be fun-topics to the Young Gen of India๐Ÿ˜› But the issues are serious if u think ๐Ÿ˜ณ And one more reason for such cool reply is that this is an old issue for this Raja now.. He's got various 'nice' complaints against him including molesting and all.. so by now, everyone knows what kind of __________ he is๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah.. All the best to her from my side too๐Ÿ‘

Oh wow, kudos to Shweta Tiwari for keeping this on the low for so many years...I've known about her since I joined this forum in 2005 and only found out about this now...I also haven't watched BB4 so maybe that's why
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow, kudos to Shweta Tiwari for keeping this on the low for so many years...I've known about her since I joined this forum in 2005 and only found out about this now...I also haven't watched BB4 so maybe that's why

it was an open marriage she was cheating on him too..

beating sumone or watever Raja did wasnt all good..

but u cannot just play ur sympathy card when at the other end it was ur fault too..

u can simply not get 4 houses and 4 cars just by working in a serial and that serial ended long time ago.. how was she still maintaining those houses and cars and etc etc till the time she didnt get BB prize money.. item numbers dont get u alot of money and that too in serials or low budget movies.. its just common sense..

people usually say ohhh soo poor lady/single mother.. i dont buy that

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
She was with the douchebag till she was benefiting from him. The minute he was broke, she played the victim card. As simple. I don't support the prick Raja (puhleez before I get labeled that), but Shweta Tiwari is no dood ki dhulli either.
What a twisted web we live in...the seriousness of the article didn't seem like this was a manipulative account but when you use logic like that, then she obviously may have milked the media to gain sympathy...I guess both are at fault then๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for the info Pallu
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

What a twisted web we live in...the seriousness of the article didn't seem like this was a biased account but when you use logic like that, then she obviously may have milked the media to gain sympathy...I guess both are at fault then๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for the info Pallu

ur welcome KC.. its just how u look at it.. none of the party is innocent..

he used to say he smokes herbal cigg and she would blv that??  jisne kabhi apne baap ki nahi suni.. who is alcoholic herself she believed Raja smokes herbal cigg and goes all kukoo..i mean kudos to the diplomacy ๐Ÿคข

im not taking Raja's side before u label me a women beater fan..๐Ÿ˜† but atleast he is entertaining ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

She was with the douchebag till she was benefiting from him. The minute he was broke, she played the victim card. As simple. I don't support the prick Raja (puhleez before I get labeled that), but Shweta Tiwari is no dood ki dhulli either.

he was broke from the very start... he had no job and blew all her money as well!! shweta supported him for so many years and hes still fighting to get more of her money and property hence the divorce isnt coming through!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

it was an open marriage she was cheating on him too..

beating sumone or watever Raja did wasnt all good..

but u cannot just play ur sympathy card when at the other end it was ur fault too..

u can simply not get 4 houses and 4 cars just by working in a serial and that serial ended long time ago.. how was she still maintaining those houses and cars and etc etc till the time she didnt get BB prize money.. item numbers dont get u alot of money and that too in serials or low budget movies.. its just common sense..

people usually say ohhh soo poor lady/single mother.. i dont buy that

all of Ekta Kapoor's K-serial leads r rich! remember that shweta got paid very well for her 7 year role on kzk... as much as Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar... who both have numerous cars and houses as well!! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT... SHES GOT MONEY SO SHE MUST BE SLEEPING AROUND! ๐Ÿ˜• shweta has constantly been working since she entered the television industry and is one of the highest paid still!!!

i know that shweta isnt perfect but what she went through with raja no woman should ever go through!!!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

all of Ekta Kapoor's K-serial leads r rich! remember that shweta got paid very well for her 7 year role on kzk... as much as Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar... who both have numerous cars and houses as well!! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT... SHES GOT MONEY SO SHE MUST BE SLEEPING AROUND! ๐Ÿ˜• shweta has constantly been working since she entered the television industry and is one of the highest paid still!!!

i know that shweta isnt perfect but what she went through with raja no woman should ever go through!!!

Nitu i know u like her alot and i dont wanna fight but she had affairs with other people being in her marriage ..i dnt believe her in the first place so i cannot say if she really went through all that.. but no women should go through anything she says..

Smriti Irani's husband is a big business man FYI plus she's in politics and she has a production house..all her sources of income are visible