This new promo is scary(link added) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

LOL avi bhi abhi hi dekhi tumhari πŸ˜†...Vivian is looking sweet in ur avi πŸ˜†
arey nahi...i like ur siggy more than Sanjna's 🀣

@Sanjna: stop posting or change ur siggy 🀣🀣 *i m just joking* πŸ˜†

@all : i m making that Abhay poll...actually i m a bit scared ande tamatar na pad jaye πŸ˜› 🀣

Sanju i am fida on ur siggy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah i disabled the option ..since it is cuteee it is fine . ABhay is always cute 🀣🀣

NISHI please ..do it ...dare anyone give u anda πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oye but as far as i know Elena loved Stefan and Damon loved Kat...ye cross connection kaise ho gaya? 😲...Elena ne dhokha de diya bechare Stefan ko? 😲

Haan dhoka de diya... and Kath cracked me up... she was like "it's not wrong to love both the brothers.. i did" πŸ€£ And Elena's face dekhne ka tha πŸ€£

Originally posted by sanjna4

i can give u link of tyler and caro without shirt :P and dat tooo avi
den u cn put it into ur siggy dhabba
Sanju send me the link I just love Tyler without shirt m so jealous of caro ma tyler😳😳 n how to create siggy? My first one so don't knwπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by vivluv

Rupa PM'd me I just saw tht episode today onlyπŸ˜†

Yeah me too I watched the this morning... and  Elena ne diya Stefan ko dhoka πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeah me too I watched the this morning... and  Elena ne diya Stefan ko dhoka πŸ˜†
U are saying vice versa stefan is leaving with klausπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n elijah's dead body😭😭😭 I want Elijah alive 😭😭

oye but as far as i know Elena loved Stefan and Damon loved Kat...ye cross connection kaise ho gaya? 😲...Elena ne dhokha de diya bechare Stefan ko? 😲

yup elena still love stefan and damon loves elena and now elena is developing feeling for damon
thanx archi for the promo
the promo is indeed scary
and maithilli is too evil...even more evil than sid...

was this the women which abhay fall in love and pine...cried and died for 200 years...abhay will be shattered...

suks is amazing doing negative role...well she have done it in agle janam...so i know how she will look in negative character...she rocks it...

i hope abhay or awasthi buddha saves piya...

i am sad that sid character is coming to end...was hoping for panchi...i guess it needs to end this way and makes us prove that sid was always evil...he was bad even in hios childhood look the way he destroys the rangoli...abhayendra created...

LOL avi bhi abhi hi dekhi tumhari πŸ˜†...Vivian is looking sweet in ur avi πŸ˜†
arey nahi...i like ur siggy more than Sanjna's 🀣

@Sanjna: stop posting or change ur siggy 🀣🀣 *i m just joking* πŸ˜†

@all : i m making that Abhay poll...actually i m a bit scared ande tamatar na pad jaye πŸ˜› 🀣

LMAO shhh partner jealous ho jaegi πŸ€£

Haan Partner change karo... πŸ˜†

Which poll... the one you talked me about thode der pehle ? 
Koi plan hai kya ? PM karo na then... I miss our devilish plans πŸ€£

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan dhoka de diya... and Kath cracked me up... she was like "it's not wrong to love both the brothers.. i did" πŸ€£ And Elena's face dekhne ka tha πŸ€£

u mean both Elena and Kat loved both the bros 🀣...thats totally hilarious 🀣...achcha hua i dont watch it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Twilight me to Bella ne Jake ko sirf kiss kiya tha aur yaha to sabne uski achchi wali laga di thi πŸ€£πŸ€£...agar koi romantic scene aisa karti to ab tak usay characterless hone ka certificate mil jata and pata nahi kitne saare Bella Hate clubs khul jate 🀣🀣

Originally posted by kisivaj

i can understand with the siggy, anybody can become totally crazy after watching their passionate moments in the show...its too gud and wish abhiya too has the same kind of moments...oh well i am expecting too much though

u shud have seen my previous siggys den u shud have known dat how much i like delena and ya expecting dis much on indian TV is too much
bt still we can wish