Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Sanju i am fida on ur siggy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah i disabled the option ..since it is cuteee it is fine . ABhay is always cute 🀣🀣

NISHI please ..do it ...dare anyone give u anda πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Haan Abhay is always cute... πŸ˜ Akhir he is my husband β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Partner you should first thank Lizzz than me for becoming sooo besharam... cause Miss Cheee se Miss Besharam bana diya humne tumko πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i knw u peeps are crazy
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

U are saying vice versa stefan is leaving with klausπŸ˜† n elijah's dead body😭😭😭 I want Elijah alive 😭😭

Stefan and Klaus, LMAO πŸ€£ kya jodi hai πŸ‘
Haan I like Elijah... hope he comes back... alive πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: Mages

thanx archi for the promo

the promo is indeed scary
and maithilli is too evil...even more evil than sid...

was this the women which abhay fall in love and pine...cried and died for 200 years...abhay will be shattered...

suks is amazing doing negative role...well she have done it in agle janam...so i know how she will look in negative character...she rocks it...

i hope abhay or awasthi buddha saves piya...

i am sad that sid character is coming to end...was hoping for panchi...i guess it needs to end this way and makes us prove that sid was always evil...he was bad even in hios childhood look the way he destroys the rangoli...abhayendra created...

Mages i m seeing ur avi and siggy too for the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...pehle i used to see ur HC avi πŸ˜†
now i know u r a big Abhiya fan too πŸ˜†

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sukriti's acting is too good yaar. Maithali will rock the show. I like this version of Sukriti man she is fiesty. Abhay won't know what hit him then again Pia is so sweet that he'd have to be very dumb not to notice anything different about her. This track has gone up on the ricktor scale. PKYEK is back on heat
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good Promo , Piya's lips has been sealed .. and Hottie Metz njoyin' with Sidz ..

Abhay will sing a song fo' Mythli now -

Pyar tu ne kya kiya
Yeh Pyar tu ne kya kia
Ek he pal mein aChanak di hay nayee Duniya
Di hay nayee Barbaadi .. 🀣

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mages

thanx archi for the promo

the promo is indeed scary
and maithilli is too evil...even more evil than sid...

was this the women which abhay fall in love and pine...cried and died for 200 years...abhay will be shattered...

suks is amazing doing negative role...well she have done it in agle janam...so i know how she will look in negative character...she rocks it...

i hope abhay or awasthi buddha saves piya...

i am sad that sid character is coming to end...was hoping for panchi...i guess it needs to end this way and makes us prove that sid was always evil...he was bad even in hios childhood look the way he destroys the rangoli...abhayendra created...

Mages I know m scared for sid I think metz will kill him as his task is over now😭😭😭
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u mean both Elena and Kat loved both the bros 🀣...thats totally hilarious 🀣...achcha hua i dont watch it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Twilight me to Bella ne Jake ko sirf kiss kiya tha aur yaha to sabne uski achchi wali laga di thi πŸ€£πŸ€£...agar koi romantic scene aisa karti to ab tak usay characterless hone ka certificate mil jata and pata nahi kitne saare Bella Hate clubs khul jate 🀣🀣

Arey Kath thi and hai hi aisi... Salvatore brothers uske peeche... Klaus and Elijah bhi... ok Klaus not because he loved her but kuch aur chiz ke liye, phir aur ek tha.. god don't remember his name... πŸ˜†
Saare boys Kath pe fida πŸ€£
And now same for Elena... ek kafi nahi thi... πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i knw u peeps are crazy

Ohhh great ab Lizzz and me everywhere non-veg jokes share kar sakte hai... ☺️ πŸ€£
No more cheee from you... πŸ˜†