Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chahat4u

yaar..i read smewhere in facebook that Karan Wahi may enter PKYEK as werewolf, and ll be paired opposite Sukirti. is it true??

No there is no article so it might be rumor purey ladke pia ke peeche honge toh baki girls ka kya hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vivluv

No there is no article so it might be rumor purey ladke pia ke peeche honge toh baki girls ka kya hogaπŸ˜†

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kritz08

I agree...OMGI'm getting excited about pkyek after a long time

Ya, me too, I guess, minus the whole Pia in the coffin. It'll be interesting when Pia comes OUT of the coffin and the doppelgangers have a catfight over Abhay 😎

Can you please quote that instruction line because I can't find it. I skimmed through the article 3 times 😳
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..guys please DO IT RIGHT NOW.πŸ˜›.TAKE NISHI's help she just did that & is going ga ga..PM her she will help you both as to how to do it;..I have forgotten as I did it ages LONG AGO..!!πŸ˜†

OMG, i just enabled it and now im only seeing photos and videos...i am not paying attention to comments...
and yes sanju's video is mmm HOOOT
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan me thinking the same... OMG Maithali is cracking me up πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

U laughingOuchOuch mera sid bichara marne wala hai uss buddhe ya metz ke haatho n u laughing😭😭
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yaar hadd ho gayi...i especially had to put siggy option to view that siggy u all r talking abt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and now when i see siggy siggy everywhere to mujhe logo ke post nahi nazar aa rahe sirf siggy hi nazar aa rahe hai 🀣🀣

@Sanjna: seriously yaar never expected this from u 😲🀣

Lizzz and mere saath rehte rehte she is becoming like us... β˜ΊοΈ Non-veg πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chahat4u

yaar..i read smewhere in facebook that Karan Wahi may enter PKYEK as werewolf, and ll be paired opposite Sukirti. is it true??

Rumours toh hai charu darling but I am now ready to take on anything..I just will watch whatever comes..no point vreaking my head & heart on anything..and my aim is to drool on ABHIYA aka VISU & that I will surely continue whenver ..they show us..onscreen or offscreen..πŸ˜‰even by accident..Because abb mein yeh soch ne lagoongi ki woh wahi araha hai..and ABHIYA ke liye rukawat hoga toh againI will get pissed..so might as well just wait & relax & watch..and DIGEST WHATEVER..comes along..!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..guys please DO IT RIGHT NOW.πŸ˜›.TAKE NISHI's help she just did that & is going ga ga..PM her she will help you both as to how to do it;..I have forgotten as I did it ages LONG AGO..!!πŸ˜†

@Kisivij i guess so ...thanks hema will find it out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..give me min ...some setting i guess
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya, me too, I guess, minus the whole Pia in the coffin. It'll be interesting when Pia comes OUT of the coffin and the doppelgangers have a catfight over Abhay 😎

Can you please quote that instruction line because I can't find it. I skimmed through the article 3 times 😳

one minute😳
Originally posted by: vivluv

Ab sid ko koi nahi baacha sakta except CV'sπŸ˜† saara dehradoon uss ke piche pada haiπŸ˜†

Bechara... πŸ˜† Maarne se pehle hi 1 min of silence please ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£