India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This new promo is scary(link added)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
OMG poor Pia now m really scared for Pia, metz is too evil for her to handleOuchOuchOuchOuch bichara mera sid kaha phas gayaCryCryCry n feel sorry for abhay as well OuchOuchOuch Guys watch this new thrilling promoSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifC58c16jhE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymaha88Asin.pkyeknehnehnejitanya.dsouzaTheMiaw000xXxNoreen786xXxscorpio95Ms-Min-Hoabhina_roks-kavita-IndigoBluesffkhan-Doppelganger---Signorina--kaushiki9asena--sumana13--Ritziemanjha--sunshine--RidziPiaJazSimiBayAreaGuruDark-Hues-SMay31-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkmatwamango.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i am totally fida on suku acting ...OMG i wish SID & Metz would be together to make it more scary . They look so good in each other arms .

THanks u archi ...i started loving the track . SUKU is awesome and METZ acting is very good

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsynehnehnejiabhina_roksRitziemanjhaffkhanAkankshaa.OriginalsFanRidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTICchahat4umusic_l0ver036pyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
M scared of maithali may be she will kill sid alsoCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhachahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

i am totally fida on suku acting ...OMG i wish SID & Metz would be together to make it more scary . They look so good in each other arms .

THanks u archi ...i started loving the track . SUKU is awesome and METZ acting is very good
Rupa I hope she doesn't kill sidOuchOuch Is this the girl for whom abhay n sid foughtAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhachahat4u.Jane..

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing the link...
omg i want to see suku's acting in negative role...its kind of amusing to see her like this...
she always portrays the role of an innocent sweet girl...i kind of want to see how she acts like maithili...im excited abt this...and she romancing with sid...omg...cool...oh i want to see more of her scenes with sid, it will be amazing...but sadly sid wont be there too long to romance with her...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95-rupa-OriginalsFanTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

thx for sharing the link...
omg i want to see suku's acting in negative role...its kind of amusing to see her like this...
she always portrays the role of an innocent sweet girl...i kind of want to see how she acts like maithili...im excited abt this...and she romancing with sid...omg...cool...but sadly sid wont be there too long to romance with her...
I so wish sid stays then the track would be even more amazingBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by abhaylove

Rupa I hope she doesn't kill sidOuchOuch Is this the girl for whom abhay n sid foughtAngryAngryAngry

i dont think she will kill sid...i have feeling that vampire slayer buddha will kill sid...Cry
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Archi. That is scary.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index