Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hehehe so Ray will get jealous very fast hehhe
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thank you Pree! I was smiling like an idiot to myself when I read "inspires me"! hehe. Vishal asked her MOM?! And dude she said YES?!! Oh Em Gee...My mom would have smacked him right there lol...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually i think punit may be a good vishal because i often see shakti and punit together but i also see punit and amar together so i think all three are friends and a mix would actually be interesting to read
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
VISHAL on a date with KRIYA? :(

What abt Rey?? heheh I am a hard core kriyansh fan.. but I am hoping rey finds out. there is jealousy.. and how rey will try to WOE kriya towards him.. so.. yesss.. very interesting.. indeed!

If you make Vishal to be a not such a good guy in the future.. then we can pick salman since he has that Rugged look..

Punit and Siddesh have the more softer appeal to them.. and Punit is also Amar-Shakti's frnd in real life.. so it will be hard to see AMAR fight PUNIT in the show for SHAKTI.. :P

but it doesn't matter whom we pick for Vishal..

HEY HOW ABT JAI NAIR?

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey pree!! sorry for the late reply.. and *hugs* for you-know-why!
i loved this update as always, and i specially liked the way you are blending all the characters including Kria's mom... superb!
thanks for the pm sweets!
~jiya~

P.S. Vishal>>Siddhesh😳
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pree when are you going to post the next part? πŸ˜’
upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome πŸ‘
plz continue waiting for ur update😊
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people,

I know some of you are waiting for the update and giving me all of sorts of gaalis for being a lazy ass and not writing or updating. I can a few things to say in my defense: I was busy but i was lazy too! πŸ˜›

I know a lot of my readers would've lost interest in this FF by now. 

I'm writing the update... and as Niki had wanted, i'm even putting in the Kriyaansh drive which i had planned earlier.

I hope to finish it by tonight and since i'm gonna be out the whole day tomorrow (just like i've been past three days) thus even post it by tonight.

So keep watching this space if you're eager for the update! πŸ˜†

Luv ya all,
Pree! β€οΈ
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't wait for the update pree and seriously it's okay I get that these days even I have got so much work so I can't blame anyone πŸ˜† 

but I wanted to ask did you mean 'finish' as in finish the update or finish the FF??

I dont think anybody would have lost interest dw your ff is too interesting to do that πŸ˜
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

can't wait for the update pree and seriously it's okay I get that these days even I have got so much work so I can't blame anyone πŸ˜† 

but I wanted to ask did you mean 'finish' as in finish the update or finish the FF??

I dont think anybody would have lost interest dw your ff is too interesting to do that πŸ˜

No Simran don't worry... this FF has a long way to go before it ends. And every time i write i get new scenes in mind so the end gets pushed further! πŸ˜†