Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sheherzade... awww my sweetsss. πŸ€— omg im loving this, i was so much lost in the story and it ended... ur tooo good... and the story line is going just perfect... i hope D3 team finds your story and make it the real story line of D3... πŸ˜‰ This is the best story ever... love u for this wonderful writing...❀️

Love the idea of Library section. n Vishal's story is really cool... The senior Dazzlers and all... I love the scene where Rey remembers Vicky.. All the dialogues are too good.. specially Neha n Amar's. Love when Reyaansh use those words, Ms. Dheheradun n Baat-cutter.. No words can describe how good you are..  Hmmm soo Vishal is an important character.. so we need a good dancer for Vishal's role... yup sidhesh can be pretty good... how about Prince?

Edited by yummoBB - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update pree... liked the backdrop..πŸ‘
Rey is good in Eco???😲 (sorry but I personally hate eco🀒)
So sweet of him to help Kria😳
ViHa story beginning haan!!πŸ˜‰.. keep it up!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
thnx for the pmπŸ˜ƒ

~jiya~

P.S. - I would like to see Siddhesh as the face of Vishal😳
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"It's late and it's not safe to travel on your own." dat is deff. wt Rey would say 2 Kria as we saw in d last epi..😳 hez so caring 2wards her😍..

btw i luv it... especially the rey giving lift to kria idea..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What about Puneet from DID 2 as Vishal...he is good looking and he can dance and he has the personality as well.

Awww I loved the part where Rey solved those Eco derivations. But I hope Kria finds out soon...and not when its too late.

One last thing, it is really nice that you are writing it and not the tv channels as you wont betray Rey and Kria or pair them with the wrong people. All those sad tracks, misunderstandings that TV people can think of...I love happy happy stories and you make it a point to bring Rey and Kria together in the story.

PS. - D3 people should be careful from you and Annamika...both you guys are doing such good work that the two of you are giving a stiff competition to D3.
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome yaar!!!! shit today's part was like a coffee to me🀣...hahaha...aaare i was sleeping literally...n i banged my head like kria...until i saw ur update...wow...puri neend khul gayi!!!!!! luv u n ur updates!!!! 😳
aww so sweet of rey!!! 😳 can't wait for next part!!!!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey

You write pretty well. I read all the parts.. I am liking it.. This 5 day long break untill the next episode is very irritating.. but your posts keep us going :D
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar awesum update
loved the libaraby scene...nd hw vicky said tu meri wali ko dehke kyun mushkurara hai
also the dazzler history was awesome

um i wld like to c KSG as vishal
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooo!! Great part!! I'm glad that you liked my library idea! And I loved the Vikki and Neha part! Uber-cute! Oh and about Vishal...hmmm...I like Puneet. He's supposed to be Shakti's boyfriend in real life according to the DID forum. And they have great chemistry together! Or else...hmm.. Mayuresh?! He's adorbale looking! But when I think of Vishal I think of a tall, dark mysterious looking guy. That's the vibe I get from him! Anywayyss it's all up to you!
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, I wish you were writing the show!! Such beautiful scenes.. You can actually imagine it happening while reading the story!! β€οΈ

Its awesome! Pls do continue!!! 
Thanx a lot!!!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Muks20 - 12 years ago
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was beautiful..I loved ;ibrary scene.. Rey admiring kria while she is sleeping.. I hope we get to see this in the show.. 😍