Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome yaar!!!! plz continue soon!!!! <3😳
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
'Rey was lost in Kria's eyes as he held her delicately trying to drink in her every feature.'

wow.. i lluuvvv dis line😍... u should b proff. writer...πŸ˜ƒ
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tabzy

'Rey was lost in Kria's eyes as he held her delicately trying to drink in her every feature.'

wow.. i lluuvvv dis line😍... u should b proff. writer...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Tabzy! Lol i'm just 17! I don't even have a profession to think of writing as one... but ya i hope to get published some day!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Thanks Tabzy! Lol i'm just 17! I don't even have a profession to think of writing as one... but ya i hope to get published some day!

oh ok... but yh u definitely should!!
switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

superbe part.

u'r an awesome writer, do continue soon .

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved how Rey was looking at Kria
And YAAY! Its a tie πŸ˜‰
Can't wait for the next part!
Update sooon, u rock babes, your ff is so cool!

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, LOVING the ff so far! I love how Kria and Rey just state into each others eyes, and you write in a way which makes me feel that im just watching another D3 episode lol ! Keep it up really!!

Oh and please pm me :)
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ Sheherzade :  Hello there, you write well.  I enjoy reading them and it is fun.  But can you give your stories, episode numbers, like Episode 1 and so forth. That way I dont have to go through the entire 6 pages to see if you have written anything in between.

Keep up the good work.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: spring567

@ Sheherzade :  Hello there, you write well.  I enjoy reading them and it is fun.  But can you give your stories, episode numbers, like Episode 1 and so forth. That way I dont have to go through the entire 6 pages to see if you have written anything in between.

Keep up the good work.

Hey! I have an index on first page in the second post!

Thanks for liking my story.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Hey guys! As promised, I'm putting up another part today! The parts are gonna be short but frequent so hope you don't mind! Thanks for loving my story!

"Yaar kal puri raat baith kar project pura kiya hai!" Bharat said with a loud yawn as he, Amar and Swayam entered the college and found Kria seated with her head on her kness on the main staircase while the others were trying to pacify her.

"Kria, abhi tumhare paas ek din hai!" Vishakha said to her.

"Ek din me kya hoga Vishakha!" Kria said looking up at her with a teary face. "Agar mai is project me fail ho gayi to Ma meri vaat laga dengi!"

"Lekin how you didn't know? RDX sir said about the project four weeks pehle!" Neha said matter-of-factly as the guys came and stood with them.

"Arey mai class me attention hi kahan pay kar rahi thi ki mujhe pata hoga!"

"You not staring at my RDX sir?" Neha asked raising a finger of warning at Kria.

"Arey nahi yaar! Mai to humari performance choreograph kar rahi thi apne dimaag me!" Kria said dejectedly while Neha calmed down with a smile.

"Arey Kria koi bada project nahi hai. Chutki bajate ho jayega!" Bharat said yawning once again.

"Bharat sahi keh raha hai Kria, hardly teen ghante lagenge." Swayam backed Bharat.

"Par'"

"No par var. Tumhare paas aajka pura din hai. Aur vaise bhi last lecture free hai." Vishakha said hi-fiving with Bharat for what only both of them knew. "So at five, we'll meet in the library. Library aath baje band hoti hai, tab tak hum tumhara project pura bhi kar lenge!" Vishakha patted Kria on her back as they got up to go for their first lecture.

"Elasticity and Equilibrium. That's the only thing in micro I know best." Kria said looking at Vishakha hoping for an approval. Neha, Vishakha and Kria were talking about what topic Kria would take for project as they entered the classroom when Nilesh came running as he cut through the trio and skidded to a halt in the middle of the classroom.

"Hey dude!" Vicky said as Nilesh bumped into him.

"I have one good news and one bad news!" Nilesh said panting as he put to fingers forward counting with what he had said. "Give me the beat guys!" He said as soon as he caught his breath and Vicky started his beat-boxing. "The good news goes'" He began rapping as some of the people including the Weaklings rolled their eyes. "We have got this lecture free, since Professor Mehra bumped into a tree." He said as cheers erupting from every corner of the room accompanied. "But this doesn't mean we get vacations for our brain, cause all he has got is a small sprain." He said as the cheers died down. Vicky gave him a hi-five as they exited the classroom busy talking to each other again cutting through the trio. Vicky's arm brushed against Neha's arm as he turned around to look at her, with a smile dancing on his lips as he followed Nilesh to tell the others about the free lecture.

"That's good news Kria, we get one extra hour to work on your project!" Vishakha said patting her back as they silently exited the mad classroom.

They were walking towards the library talking silently as the Dazzlers walked a few paces ahead of them. Rey who was walking backwards looking at Sharon, Vicky and Nilesh, saw Kria busy in a serious conversation with Vishakha and Neha. He could see the frown lines building on her forehead as she said something to Vishakha and let her shoulders fall dejectedly. There was something wrong he realized. He tried hard to read their lips ' her small cute lips that were currently forming a pout, he smiled to himself. He was so incapable of doing anything but staring at her he though amused right when he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch out!" Rey said turning around to face an old friend turned enemy.

"I have my eyes open Rey, but it seems you are trying to grow eyes at the back of your head." The guy who had bumped into Rey said with a snigger.

"Hey Vishal mind'" Vicky was about to say when Rey stopped him.

"No use guys, let's go." Rey said giving Vishal a stern look as the gang walked away.

"Yeh kaun hai?" Kria whispered to Vishakha as Vishal limped towards them walking with the help of a walking stick.

"Hi, you must be Kria." He said to Kria as he approached them with a smile. Kria straightened and returned a smile. "Hi I'm Vishal Khanna, your senior." He said extending a hnd in front of her which she took with a smile.

"Hi, Kria Ghai." Kria said as they briefly shook each other's hand.

"I really happy. Finally is college me Dazzlers ko takkar dena wala koi aaya hai." He said.

"Hi Vishal!" Vishakha said banging her fist against his.

"Oh I see. To tumne bhi Dazzlers ke against team join kar li." Vishal said with a smile.

"The first chance I got!" Vishakha said proudly.

"Vishal." They turned around and saw RDX sir approaching.

"Sir." Vishal said as sir came forward and hugged him surprising everyone.

"How sweet." Neha whispered looking at him awe-struck as Kria nudged her to get her out of her female-Romeo mode.

"Mujhe abhi Prof. Shinde ne bataya tumne aajseCollege rejoin kar liya hai. How are you now?" RDX sir said looking at Vishal's walking stick.

"I'm fine sir." Vishal said letting out a light chuckle as he saw him staring at his stick and cast. "Surgery ke baad ke precautions hai sir. Just for a week."

"Oh that's good. I seriously don't like watching my favorite dancer walking with a stick." Sir said patting him.

"I'm no more a dancer sir. I'll never be able to dance anymore." Vishal said, the strain of sorrow visible on his face. Kria looked dumbstruck. There was another dancer in this college, and that too who hated the dazzlers, she though amazed, and why was his leg in a cast. Many questions were going on in her mind.

"Oh I see, to tum Kria se mil chuke ho." RDX sir said noticing the trio standing ther.

"Yes sir. Mere peeche ek mahine me yahan bahut kuch ho chukka hai." Vishal said acknowledging the girls.

"For sure Vishal, St. Louis ki hawa badal gayi hai." RDX sir said. "Kria ye mera favorite student aur St. Louis ka star dancer hai, Vishal." Sir said putting an arm around his shoulder. It seemed he was happy beyond imagination seeing him in college.

"Not anymore sir. But if you need any help I'll be happy to help." Vishal said with a smile not letting anything diminish his spirit. "Sir, I have loads to catch up to mai aapse baadme milta hu." He said as he walked away.

"Sure sure." RDX sir said. "I'll see you girls later." He said and left.

"Who was he?" Kria asked Vishakha the first moment she got.

"Baadme, pehle tumhara project shuru karana hai." Vishakha said as they went towards the library. Vishal looked back to see the girls going away. He had heard them talking about him, he let out a soft chuckle, she was one hell of an inquisitive girl, she was gonna come in handy, he though a smile creeping on his lips as he walked away.

...to be continued.  β€οΈ

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago