_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow this is gr8...i m sure disco mein kuch na kuch dhamaall hoga..keep writing
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, finally got time to comment! :D
OMG! I absolutely love the bonding between the weaklings, would love to read further.
Continue soon please and thanks for the pm :)
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi!! that's a real kool style u got there.. plzz continue soon and drop me a pm wen u update

~jiya~
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

WOW dear that was suuuperb I just like it ! 👏

Please continue I want the next chapter now nahi toh... 😡🤣
Anyways great work 👏

hey sorry i took so much time in updating... my exams ended today so i sat down and wrote a long update hope you like it. ❤️
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
To everyone: thanks for liking the story.

Since my exams ended today I'll try updating faster and longer. Hope you keep liking the story. 😊

"Thank God aaj covel chalge nahi hai!" Amar said with a relief as they entered the disco. (I guess by now you'd have realized he talks with a lisp.) Half of his sentence was drowned with the blaring music. Kria's face lit up as she saw the dance floor but then she realized it was out of bounds for her. The gang went to an empty couch in the corner.

"Tum log kya loge?" Swayam asked as Vishakha, Neha, Amar and Bharat slumped on the couch.

"Coke!" Vishakha and Neha said.

"Red Bull." Bharat replied reclining back on the sofa.

"Thplite." Amar said.

"Hum log leke aate hai." Kria said pulling Swayam with her.

"Two cokes, two red bulls, one sprite and…" Swayam looked back at Kria as he gave the order to the bartender.

"Orange juice."

"…and one orange juice." Swayam said with a smile. "So tell me Kria, tumhari mom ko tumhare dance karne se itni problem kyu hai?" Swayam asked her as stood back against the bar counter looking at Kria.

"I have no idea. Bas itna janti hu agar mom ko kisi cheez se nafrat hai to vo hai dance."

"Inhe itni der kyu lag rahi hai?" Bharat grumbled.

"Maths, people two drinks three bringing." Neha rolled her eyes as Bharat smirked and got up to go to the bar.

"Woah woah woah! Dekho to yahan kaun hai!" Kria looked around and saw Sharon, Rey and Vicky standing behind. "The underdogs with luck by chance!" Sharon said animatedly.

"Oye dogs kisko bola!" Bharat came ahead aggressively when he heard her while Swayam tried to control him as Vicky came forward to retort but Rey held him back. The rest of the teams saw this interaction and rushed to the bar.

"Yeh to hum bhi jaante hai Sharon aur tum bhi, ki aaj ke competition me kitna luck tha aur kitni mehnat." Kria said with a sly smile folding her arms across her chest.

Rey looked at her, her doe eyes shining in the lights from the stage and her own confidence, the cute little smirking pout on her face. He realized she was wearing the same white dress she wore at New Year's party in Dehradun.

"Mehnat! Huh! Ye tumhara luck tha ki vahan tum se bhi kharab bahut saari teams thi." Sharon replied rolling her eyes.

"Humne to tumhe bhi competition me haraya hai!" Vishakha said showing Sharon her no-nonsense attitude.

"Oh puhleeze! Tumne aur hume haraya! Huh!" Simi replied.

"FYI! We are also in the mega auditions. Aur mega auditions ke baad hum competition me rahenge aur tum log…" Rini made a gesture of throwing something. "…out!" Nilesh hi-fived her, while Sharon flicked her hair rolling her eyes at this seemingly stupid interaction, which she very conveniently forgot was started by her. Swayam seemed lost in her beauty, her cute smile, the innocence on her face. A smile crept upon his lips as looked at her. Seeing his friend turning into a Majnu again, Bharat nudged him in his ribs breaking his trance.

"Iska faisla to mega auditions me we see!" Neha said simpering at Rini.

"Uske liye mega-auditions tak ka kyu wait karna? Face off, between you and us, right here right now!" Vicky said at which the whole Dazzlers team except Rey cheered.

"Come on guys, we're here to celebrate. Yeh kya stupid se arguments le kar baith gaye." Rey tried to reason.

"No Rey, Vicky is right." Sharon said putting a hand on his chest. "We need to show these guys that their win today was purely by fluke and they are no match in front of us. And besides, inhe harake celebration ka maza hi kuch aur hoga!" Sharon said with an impish grin.

"Ye patar patar kya bakwaas kiye ja rahi hai?" Bharat asked Vishakha.

"Apni faltu ki tareef aur kya!" Vishkha said with a wink as they hi-fived.

"Hey you, miss bitching queen, jo kehna hai mere samne kaho!" Sharon said noticing the quite little interaction between Bharat and Vishakha.

"Just three words miss snob queen. Bring. It. On." Vishkha said snapping her fingers close to her face making her jump back a little.

"Guys pleasae, hume ye karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai." Kria said to her team.

"Ha! So miss captain is backing out. Darr gayi?" Simi said.

"Darre meri jooti!" Neha said.

"Alright then. Us two…" Sharon said pointing at herself and Rey. "…against you two." She pointed at Kria and Swayam and led her team to the floor. No one had noticed that the music had been turned down as everyone watched this interesting interaction.  As the dazzlers went up to the dance floor everyone cleared a path for them and a spotlight followed. Rey looked back to see a tensed Kria looking at her friends for help, he realized what would've happened as he remembered their little rendezvous from Dehradun – her mom.

"Guys ye tumne mujhe kahan phasa diya!? Tumhe pata haina maine mom se promise kiya tha ki mai aaj dance nahi karungi!" Kria said with a teary face.

"To kya hum unka faltu ke logon ko jo bhi bakwaas karni thi karne dete?" Bharat retorted matter of factly.

"He's right Kria. Is team ki rep ko bachane ke liye hume jo bhi karna hai vo hum karenge." Vishakha told her.

"Kria, yeh sirf humari team ki reputation ka sawaal nahi hai, ye tumhare dance ke passion ko bhi prove karne ka mauka hai." Swayam said looking at her straight in her eyes as she nodded. "To chalein?" He said with a smile giving her a hand. She wiped the tears brimming her eyes and took his hand as the rest of the team cheered and followed them on to the floor.

While Sharon-Rey and Swayam-Kria took the centerstage the rest got off the floor.

...to be continued. 

Next part :

the face-off - who will win?

entry of new character: a cupid for Kriyaansh or a barrier?

keep reading to know! 😉 😆

Luv,

Pree ❤️

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice chapter Pree...
waiting for the face-off now😎

~jiya~
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar fab update...
aww it was so damn goood
rey remembring the kriyaansh dehradun moments...so sweet
keep it up...
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear ! I read you chapter 3 and that's a fabulous chapter ! 👏
I just love the way you write your story 😃! Please continue !  😉

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheherzade

hey sorry i took so much time in updating... my exams ended today so i sat down and wrote a long update hope you like it. ❤️

No prob dear I can understand 😉