digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
As i know this is the title only suggest what i m going to say here

what a choreographers they are man dame
what a concepts
And last but not the least
what a Choreography they are showing

This is tooo much from them. What the concept in the DID group round the Halloween theme and dancing like that was awesome and much perfect to look as a dance also.

The theme of D sir and Rutu. was really a dame interesting man...this was all really a great concepts yarrr

Even this is start with the 2 ACT which was done in DPL. from there on i m a huge fan of them.
there most famous act in which they are much much well known is the Sole act done on DPL which is popularly know as "fiqrana act " or "the Drunken Act".
even this was there best for sure even still from DID is there but i cant forget performance till now and much memorable performance it was.

The other act was done by them was of the "ANGEL AND DEVIL" the 2 side in a box act. that was a really an awesome act by them.

And now this act what to expect from them now.
i just wanna sayyy sooo much happy to get back them on the stage of DID like this. and keep showing this lovely and rocking performance like this.

Talking about todays performance

starting from the group act

awesome concept and the way was executed was i m mad man what to say
shortage of words now

Ammu and Vishu Act

the grl's doing the INDIA MALE classical Folk dance. that was awesome on the stage.
"kalari pattu and mayurbhanj chhau" was awesome man. this was really a rocking performance for sure

D sir and Rutu

what the way and the flow of the contemporary with Hop hop+ slight mix of lyrical Hip hop in it.
that mixture was really an awesome once for sure. in GM words it was really a treat to watch that one for sure.

Pervase

What a Locking and Popping he had done today i have really not seem him doing this on the DID stage till now. he is a FAB man. its like really a KB3 for me.

in all the acts of jalwa was in all an awesome once.

Hats of too our JALWA team choreographers UMA AND GATI without them this will not not being that perfect which is it was today.

UMA GATI and JALWA ROKZZZ

P.S. dont ever Disappoint any time UG and JALWA
        not staling credits to individual choreographer but in all, all the concept was selected and
        placed by UG only. soo from my side its going to be them only.   

Edited by digitalone 33 - 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2danceDiamondLifeLeadNitrate

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

The group dance was hot! Love love loved it! I couldn't keep my eyes off of the girls actually...I was really impressed to see how they were dwelled into their character! Especially Vandu LOL By far the most memorable group dance til date. Superb choreo by Uma/Gait and fabulous performance by Jalwaaa! WOOT WOOT!
That part was jokes where Dhammu makes his awkward slide LOL and flings the legs to vaishu and ammu ROFL

I MISSED THAT! :O How??!?! I was only looking at him for the most part.
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yaaa PIMP
but i really like that part a lot in the act it was really screy and best in the act

AMMMU my love was awesome

and the most Geeta MA like it  Day Dreaming soo its all well and done
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
As much as I love Jalwa's duets and Group acts, I am a little disappointed with their solos. I wonder who choreographs their solos Confused Looks like the face-off's are choreographed by the contestants itself but I don't know who choreographs solos. If it is Uma-Gaiti my expectations for solos from them is really high Cry
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

As much as I love Jalwa's duets and Group acts, I am a little disappointed with their solos. I wonder who choreographs their solos Confused Looks like the face-off's are choreographed by the contestants itself but I don't know who choreographs solos. If it is Uma-Gaiti my expectations for solos from them is really high Cry

Even i know
what problem on solos UG.??

you have much better contestant here on your side. wats problem going on in the solos???

that change the whole thing of the game every time.

Final week i m exception to see more and high from UG for sure
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index