India-Forums

Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far (Page 4)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
anyone knows the second part of the music played during ammu vaishu dance, if i remember correctly, it was also played in DID2 audition geeta's round and i cannot find it

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Okay I just watched half the episode...I stopped after Rutu-D's performance...

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. Clap One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

And yes guys, D-sir himself and one of his friends called Paul choreographed this act Smile

Other than that, I liked the Jalwa group performance and also Jai-Atul! 
Jai was having difficulty matching upto Atul but overall choreography-wise it was nice :) 

Rightly said Tannishta...one of the awesomest DID episode Clap

Zee folks, if you're reading this,  then please note that no one wants SRGMP Li'l champs, mega challenge, singing superstar etc...PLEASE continue with DKS all year round ...TRPs ka bhandaar ho jayega Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dancecharmz517LeadNitrate

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. Clap One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

And yes guys, D-sir himself and one of his friends called Paul choreographed this act Smile

Jai was having difficulty matching upto Atul but overall choreography-wise it was nice :) 

Zee folks, if you're reading this,  then please note that no one wants SRGMP Li'l champs, mega challenge, singing superstar etc...PLEASE continue with DKS all year round ...TRPs ka bhandaar ho jayega Wink

I agree with your last statement. Please continue with DID/DKS/DID-LM. We just need dance Big smile
And did you mean Atul was having difficulty matching up with Jai?? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

anyone knows the second part of the music played during ammu vaishu dance, if i remember correctly, it was also played in DID2 audition geeta's round and i cannot find it

Do yo mean the music beats for their second half of the act?? Initially, it sounded like Jodha-Akbar's beats for me but I don't think so Confused
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

I agree with your last statement. Please continue with DID/DKS/DID-LM. We just need dance Big smile

Thanks for agreeing Smile and no, i meant otherwise...just my opinion WinkLOL
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks for agreeing Smile and no, i meant otherwise...just my opinion WinkLOL

Wokay wokay Big smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

Do yo mean the music beats for their second half of the act?? Initially, it sounded like Jodha-Akbar's beats for me but I don't think so Confused

nahi yaar, thats what i thought too, but the track isnt there on jodhaa akbar album, and they dont use  random bg music Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Mihir thanks for the choreography info,  it looked so typical D sir too
 and i agree with everything u said, except last bit,  SRGMP is also important, kids and budding singers wait for it all yr round, and i dont want the music show to get cancelled.i love singing too.Big smile,besides DKS for  6 weeks is eagerly anticipated, dks throughout the yr will be daily soap, boredome.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index