India-Forums

Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far (Page 2)

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Tannistha -- Thank you very much for your wonderful and detailed update! Really appreciate it and was very happy reading at how positive today's episode was!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheLeadNitrate

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ohhh I am so excited to hear about Vaishu-ammu dance Dancing... finally... but also sad they didn't get 30 Cry btw thanx tannista for detailing the points as well Clap

yeah as tawashe said, I would have loved if vaishu- D had done a duet as they are one terrific guru-shishya jodi... hope to c that in the finale atleast...but still i like ammu-vaishu jodi also... they are really queens of expressions...

i would have not minded if they had done manipuri, kyunki vaishu to sab kuch karthi hey... we would have been able to c how she would perform in another calssical form... anyways if I talk about vaishu, i will never end I suppose Big smile

(i hate the person who invented this college and those calender people who do not start weekend holiday from friday morning only here) Confused
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

ohhh I am so excited to hear about Vaishu-ammu dance Dancing... finally... but also sad they didn't get 30 Cry btw thanx tannista for detailing the points as well Clap

yeah as tawashe said, I would have loved if vaishu- D had done a duet as they are one terrific guru-shishya jodi... hope to c that in the finale atleast...but still i like ammu-vaishu jodi also... they are really queens of expressions...

i would have not minded if they had done manipuri, kyunki vaishu to sab kuch karthi hey... we would have been able to c how she would perform in another calssical form... anyways if I talk about vaishu, i will never end I suppose Big smile

(i hate the person who invented this college and those calender people who do not start weekend holiday from friday morning only here) Confused

LOL, trust me, if there wasnt college and busy schedules, life would be equally boring, i am always tired after a week's holiday..
 i know you love vaishu, but she has trained in bharatnatyam so far and for some one trained in bharatnatyam or for that mattter any classical forms from south, its very difficult to  catch manipuri in a few days( at max a week) time. I am telling u from my exp, coz i have trained in both of them and manipuri  is as diff from BN as it can get, if there is a relevant topic will elaborate on it why and how. so although i have no doubt she could have pulled it off,  def not with only a week's practise and with a partner like amrita, who is master in the form and has a tremendous stage presence, this was better, then were almost equals and hey could play off with their amazing expressions too.

I am glad  you liked the marks break up. i did it just for uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

LOL, trust me, if there wasnt college and busy schedules, life would be equally boring, i am always tired after a week's holiday..
 i know you love vaishu, but she has trained in bharatnatyam so far and for some one trained in bharatnatyam or for that mattter any classical forms from south, its very difficult to  catch manipuri in a few days( at max a week) time. I am telling u from my exp, coz i have trained in both of them and manipuri  is as diff from BN as it can get, if there is a relevant topic will elaborate on it why and how. so although i have no doubt she could have pulled it off,  def not with only a week's practise and with a partner like amrita, who is master in the form and has a tremendous stage presence, this was better, then were almost equals and hey could play off with their amazing expressions too.

@bold1 , yeah  i do agree as I am myself a BN dancer... it is very difficult to do the mudras of different dance forms and even the postures... but u know right vaishu tho vaishu hey ( LOL JK)

@bold2, thankuuu Hug
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

yes and manish' comment, when everyone went sugary sweet with other
 manish was on a comment role today, ek se badkar ek comments

LOLLOL. yah manish was on a one-liner roll today. The funny ones today were how when in the beginning when Geeta was introduced, Manish reminded her that previously she had said that she wants DID 2 to win, then  she went on and on about how everyone's a winner and they're all superstars in their own right, blah blah blah. Then Manish bows down to her and then says now he knows how Siddhesh got his gooma- phirakey talking skills. ROFL

Then when everyone is being so nice to each other he says that they've had roti spread with sugar for breakfast as everyone is talking so meetha. Then he asks Ammu for her opinion refering to her as 'hamarey set ke gundi' (not in a bad way of course) as she is known to be very upfront and honest about her feelings. 

Then the funniest was the whole prince nahe nata part, especially the liquid soap that flows under his door begging Prince to use it. ROFL

LOL I should find the exact quotes and post it on the Manish one-liner topic page. I know this is the wrong topic page for that, but hey it did happen in today's episode, so you cant blame me completely.Wink

NatkhatpariLeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

@bold1 , yeah  i do agree as I am myself a BN dancer... it is very difficult to do the mudras of different dance forms and even the postures... but u know right vaishu tho vaishu hey ( LOL JK)

@bold2, thankuuu Hug

@ bold red:
LOL tell me about it, saturday evening used to be Bharatnatyam, stomp on floor hard, make sound with your feet, wear ghungroo, sunday early morning manipuri, tread on your toes, tread lightly, be soft yet strong, ugh, now when i look back, although i am tremendously happy about it and thank my mom for that, i still wonder how did i manage?
 you know my sister only did bharatnatyam and she has such problem with going on toes.LOL

Natkhatpariyipee

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wow thank you Tanishta so much for detailed update! Can't wait to see the episode Big smile
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Cry Rutu did NOT get his MJ band even now? Kya yaaar remo. Jo deserve karte hai, unko to pehle dedo..agar itni badi cheez ban gayi hai MJ band DID ke stage par.

Don't worry RUTURAJ, YOU"RE GETTING THE D band! D-Sir is yet to manufacture it..work in progress..you're gonna inaugurate it! ;)

NatkhatpariDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index