Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

The judges told it as it is! Unless you know more than the judges I think it is childish to keep on repeating in the comments that prince got more points then derserved or parvez is better than prince or prince needs to do other styles of dance or he is over hyped. Judges for the first time gave somebody 31 out of 30 that clearly means something. Shiamak said that this was the best act of the evening, and all the judges agreed that prince owned parvez. Why this fact so hard to accept. Combined the judges have probably have more than 70-80 year of experiences, and if all the judges agree on a point that must carry some weight to it. Come on prince didn't beg to do L&P the judges requested him to do it. I agree that parvez is a really good human being but so is prince. Last takkar parvez did against alisha he totally owned her i agree, but this time prince was better.  I have also learned from this forum is that if the judges say anything about a contestant that is some members favorite they will always say  that judges are rude, biased, don't know anything, unfair, undeserving to judges etc.

But I do think that rather than prince vs parvez or dharmesh vs siddhesh it should have been parvez vs siddhesh that would have been great because the humor that both siddhesh and parvez add to their dance.

Well, isn't it clear that our opinions differ. My take on Prince is different which is what I expressed. If you think otherwise, thats okay with me. I would appreciate if you can let me have my own opinion and express it😊
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

Well, isn't it clear that our opinions differ. My take on Prince is different which is what I expressed. If you think otherwise, thats okay with me. I would appreciate if you can let me have my own opinion and express it😊

Our opinions do differ😲 and I give you permission to express your opinions 😃 I just wanted to make sure that both sides of the arguments are heard😉
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The judges told it as it is! Unless you know more than the judges I think it is childish to keep on repeating in the comments that prince got more points then derserved or parvez is better than prince or prince needs to do other styles of dance or he is over hyped. Judges for the first time gave somebody 31 out of 30 that clearly means something. Shiamak said that this was the best act of the evening, and all the judges agreed that prince owned parvez. Why this fact so hard to accept. Combined the judges have probably have more than 70-80 year of experiences, and if all the judges agree on a point that must carry some weight to it. Come on prince didn't beg to do L&P the judges requested him to do it. I agree that parvez is a really good human being but so is prince. Last takkar parvez did against alisha he totally owned her i agree, but this time prince was better.  I have also learned from this forum is that if the judges say anything about a contestant that is some members favorite they will always say  that judges are rude, biased, don't know anything, unfair, undeserving to judges etc.

But I do think that rather than prince vs parvez or dharmesh vs siddhesh it should have been parvez vs siddhesh that would have been great because the humor that both siddhesh and parvez add to their dance.

Also, I wasn't really comparing their personality when it came to the performance or the face-off. That was just an additional comment. My thoughts were solely on their dance and I don't judge performances based on my favorites. Coming to the judges scoring, I am having tough time understanding the basis of their scoring sometimes in this season. I do agree that they know what they are doing but still some of their scoring isn't making much sense to me!
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

Also, I wasn't really comparing their personality when it came to the performance or the face-off. That was just an additional comment. My thoughts were solely on their dance and I don't judge performances based on my favorites. Coming to the judges scoring, I am having tough time understanding the basis of their scoring sometimes in this season. I do agree that they know what they are doing but still some of their scoring isn't making much sense to me!

Maybe the judges should have focused more on the technical side of the takkar and gave their reason behind why they liked prince more. Sometimes i get confused also with scoring  but when all the judges agree on something then i just take their word for it. Shiamik is  the only neutral judge on the show because he hasn't judged previous season so he has nothing to gain from unnecessarily hyping prince, that guy has trained/inspired almost every known choreographer i Bollywood and when he says that prince is excellent in L&P that statement carries lots of weight.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

ok here I am with my slowest possible analysis😭 jus finished watching the show...

first of all a nice episode... kudos to all dancers for their efforts👏👏👏

1. Josh group act - average (Punit said it all in his expressions 🤣) (deserved 7)

2. Jalwa group act - innovative choreo (well deserved 10)👏 loved vaishu n kishore 🤗

3. Avneet/Vrush - this dance really made me feel that judges are really biased.. I mean yes her expr was nice but wht about dance. U could c avneet so many times missing or not completing her steps and vrush exp was overly done compared to avneet... since its duo i expect both to have similar kind... anyways over all dance execution was lovely i would have given them 9 (judges hyped it to 10)😕

agreed, well today judges went emo overboard one way and other, and i feel whever avneet comes she gets more than she deserves, sweet face effect i guess,  29 was a little too much, possible that jalwa was already leading by 9 points and judges wanted to close in the margin.

4. Vaishu/ammu - these took had almost taken my heart away. loved ammu strength n vaishu eyes... wht lovely eyes she has 🤗. I do agree the part with the sticks was too simple... but rest was superb. i jus loved the balancing part on the floor when vaishu stood on one leg on ammu shoulder... super super super... ❤️ (well deserved 9). 
yes, and good to see ammu back, finally, doing what she does best and vaishnavi has immense promise, please god dont let success go to her head ever.

5. Atul/jai - I feel so sorry for them... i somehow felt they had good choreo but it did not get connected...  ... i jus loved the finishing.. .superb jump by atul n coordinated control by Jai.. but 8 was a low score...  they deserved 9😲

IMO, jai messed up a bit with props and were not connecting well, right from the beginning Jai was a bit low, like from first performance, he forgot, maybe he was not well.

6. Rutu/D - ___________________________________________________ 
(Speechless like DADA). they really are a superb jodi... ummmaha to rutu baby for his fine finer finest execution n D for bringing the best in him...
(I wish geeta had given 11 for this performance) ⭐️

7. Parvez/Prince - overly hyped prince appreciation 😡 and sympathy filled parvez comments 😭
first of all they make prince do wht he is best at and ask another non expert to compete.. .which was not fair... but I shuld say Parvez was equally good... but hated judges comments... as though parvez tried best and failed terribly... i hated this part in the full episode... (on top of that 11 for prince, this was a stupid act of geeta to give him such points 😡)

waiting for another dancestatic performance filled episode tomorrow... 🥱

Oh did I forget to mention manish was the best with his witty one liners n geeta superb in her improptu dance.. .she looks so fab while dancing.. . I wonder how many had crush on her while she was in the dance troop 😆

rutu and D no words except, rutu deserved the MJ band today
 and  prince pervez takkar, heights of stupidity in terms of judging. and rilli, make prince do something other than LP, and geeta giving him 11, thats why i sometimes end up disliking her, she rides so high on emo tide.

manish rocked .
 and As per VO in DID2, he had crushes on her when she was in dance troop.😃
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

rutu and D no words except, rutu deserved the MJ band today
 and  prince pervez takkar, heights of stupidity in terms of judging. and rilli, make prince do something other than LP, and geeta giving him 11, thats why i sometimes end up disliking her, she rides so high on emo tide.

manish rocked .
 and As per VO in DID2, he had crushes on her when she was in dance troop.😃

Just because the judges marks differed from yours you calling judgement stupid👏 This is what i can't understand that when judges who have years of experience go against the popular view and state their professional opinion they get bashed😡. According to you judges don't know what there saying, so people should take your views over the judges?😕 It is one thing to say that you didn't understand why the judges gave those marks but it is another to raise doubt on judges ability to perform their task right by calling their judgment stupid.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Just because the judges marks differed from yours you calling judgement stupid👏 This is what i can't understand that when judges who have years of experience go against the popular view and state their professional opinion they get bashed😡. According to you judges don't know what there saying, so people should take your views over the judges?😕 It is one thing to say that you didn't understand why the judges gave those marks but it is another to raise doubt on judges ability to perform their task right by calling their judgment stupid.

I will say  that as height of stupidity, not coz of  others giving prince 10 out of 10, their judgement  their choice, but for Geeta going over board with emotion and giving him an 11out of 10. That was a pretty stupid  expression of emotion from a seasoned mentor and dancer like her and  I shall maintain that. It was stupid, coz it wasn't sensible  to ruin the marking system to make an exception, i hope you get my point.
She loved it, okay give him a standing ovation, hug him, cry buckets for him, but the entire marking system goes  haywire  if u start giving marks at will. then Remo gave ruturaj all the marks he had, should we add them up from 1 to 10 as  he gave them all?
MrManagement thumbnail

I will say  that as height of stupidity, not coz of  others giving prince 10 out of 10, their judgement  their choice, but for Geeta going over board with emotion and giving him an 11out of 10. That was a pretty stupid  expression of emotion from a seasoned mentor and dancer like her and  I shall maintain that. It was stupid, coz it wasn't sensible  to ruin the marking system to make an exception, i hope you get my point.
She loved it, okay give him a standing ovation, hug him, cry buckets for him, but the entire marking system goes  haywire  if u start giving marks at will. then Remo gave ruturaj all the marks he had, should we add them up from 1 to 10 as  he gave them all?

I do agree that if their is a system there then the judges should follow it. Even though prince is one of my favorite contestants and I can brag about him getting 31 of 30, it was not right for geeta to break the system and give 11 marks. When remo gave the marks to ritu it was implied that he was giving him the full 10 marks( not 10+9+8 etc.) If she can change the rule for one act why can't other judges do the same? Tomorrow maybe we can have the judges giving 100 marks to performance or 1000 there is no limit to that. So i am with you on stinking only giving a maximum of  only 10 marks.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

I do agree that if their is a system there then the judges should follow it. Even though prince is one of my favorite contestants and I can brag about him getting 31 of 30, it was not right for geeta to break the system and give 11 marks. When remo gave the marks to ritu it was implied that he was giving him the full 10 marks( not 10+9+8 etc.) If she can change the rule for one act why can't other judges do the same? Tomorrow maybe we can have the judges giving 100 marks to performance or 1000 there is no limit to that. So i am with you on stinking only giving a maximum of  only 10 marks.

exactly, there is a reason the marking system exists and that they should try and follow the rules, coz when you start breaking rules one by one , everything goes out of control and its anarchy( LOL,I sound like Sheldon Cooper, i am so turning into a geek😆).

As for th judges opinion goes, as much as i choose to disagree with them on certain points and be confused with their way of marking, they are at the end of the day, some of the best and most experienced people of the business and know more than all of us here put together. That is why  they always have to be extra cautious while judging. having said all of these, as we r only watching edited telecast on TV,  i guess we cannot exactly  estimate the pressure they face when judging such performances sitting  there LIVE.
I concede to you, i shouldn't have used stupid, it is a strong word, but i just wanted to put forward  my point.
MrManagement thumbnail

exactly, there is a reason the marking system exists and that they should try and follow the rules, coz when you start breaking rules one by one , everything goes out of control and its anarchy( LOL,I sound like Sheldon Cooper, i am so turning into a geek😆).

As for th judges opinion goes, as much as i choose to disagree with them on certain points and be confused with their way of marking, they are at the end of the day, some of the best and most experienced people of the business and know more than all of us here put together. That is why  they always have to be extra cautious while judging. having said all of these, as we r only watching edited telecast on TV,  i guess we cannot exactly  estimate the pressure they face when judging such performances sitting  there LIVE.
I concede to you, i shouldn't have used stupid, it is a strong word, but i just wanted to put forward  my point.

I am glad we can come to a agreement!