Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tannistha

lol, usually shows do not hold my attention for more than two weeks except dance based shows, and the only show i watchd for masala was BB4, and then too it was too hot to handleπŸ˜†

Well, I will admit honestly that sometimes I do watch these crappy shows just to laugh it off. Being overseas, it is sometimes tough to not miss my family. In order to not think about all this, I like to keep myself busy. However, not through studying and school work you see πŸ˜› Hence, I end up watching these drama shows once in a while for timepass πŸ˜› But the most silly thing is I keep cribbing till the end of the show saying what a stupid show it is and what a waste of time and I still watch it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luv2dance

Well, I will admit honestly that sometimes I do watch these crappy shows just to laugh it off. Being overseas, it is sometimes tough to not miss my family. In order to not think about all this, I like to keep myself busy. However, not through studying and school work you see πŸ˜› Hence, I end up watching these drama shows once in a while for timepass πŸ˜› But the most silly thing is I keep cribbing till the end of the show saying what a stupid show it is and what a waste of time and I still watch it πŸ˜†

for me its about movies, nowadays i can only watch mindless crappy movies, laughter riots or chick flicks,  if i watch anything else, any thought provoking movie, anything which has to do with separation from near ones, man i  cry  like a baby, ever since i came to germany, i have stopped watching all good, thought provoking movies, now only mindless laughter riot.
Oh btw I am still waiting to see Alisha perform a duet with somebody for god sake πŸ˜­ Is this the last week of DKS? πŸ˜•
ok here I am with my slowest possible analysis😭 jus finished watching the show...

first of all a nice episode... kudos to all dancers for their effortsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Josh group act - average (Punit said it all in his expressions 🀣) (deserved 7)

2. Jalwa group act - innovative choreo (well deserved 10)πŸ‘ loved vaishu n kishore πŸ€—

3. Avneet/Vrush - this dance really made me feel that judges are really biased.. I mean yes her expr was nice but wht about dance. U could c avneet so many times missing or not completing her steps and vrush exp was overly done compared to avneet... since its duo i expect both to have similar kind... anyways over all dance execution was lovely i would have given them 9 (judges hyped it to 10)πŸ˜•

4. Vaishu/ammu - these took had almost taken my heart away. loved ammu strength n vaishu eyes... wht lovely eyes she has πŸ€—. I do agree the part with the sticks was too simple... but rest was superb. i jus loved the balancing part on the floor when vaishu stood on one leg on ammu shoulder... super super super... ❀️ (well deserved 9). 

5. Atul/jai - I feel so sorry for them... i somehow felt they had good choreo but it did not get connected...  ... i jus loved the finishing.. .superb jump by atul n coordinated control by Jai.. but 8 was a low score...  they deserved 9😲

6. Rutu/D - ___________________________________________________ 
(Speechless like DADA). they really are a superb jodi... ummmaha to rutu baby for his fine finer finest execution n D for bringing the best in him...
(I wish geeta had given 11 for this performance) β­οΈ

7. Parvez/Prince - overly hyped prince appreciation πŸ˜‘ and sympathy filled parvez comments πŸ˜­
first of all they make prince do wht he is best at and ask another non expert to compete.. .which was not fair... but I shuld say Parvez was equally good... but hated judges comments... as though parvez tried best and failed terribly... i hated this part in the full episode... (on top of that 11 for prince, this was a stupid act of geeta to give him such points 😑)

waiting for another dancestatic performance filled episode tomorrow... πŸ₯±

Oh did I forget to mention manish was the best with his witty one liners n geeta superb in her improptu dance.. .she looks so fab while dancing.. . I wonder how many had crush on her while she was in the dance troop πŸ˜†
Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
OMG BEST EPISODE EVER! 
Right from the group performances, it was such a power pact episode... Team Jalwa really showed their Jalwa..uff I loved the team work..and the concept was so unique even though it's been done before..it just looked amazing in every aspect..All the guru shishayi jodis(yay my suggestion) rockeddd! They REALLY set the stage on fire.. Jai and Atul ROCKED the stage..Honestly, they deserved at least 27..yes I REALLY think so..I LOVED the performance...Honestly, it was unfair to give them 24..it was so amazing! πŸ˜ƒ

D and RUTU..ab kya bole..yaar? aap log kya hai yaar aap sab kuch karte hai..twins ki tarah bhi naachte hai..waaaoooww! πŸ˜ƒ I loved the subtle light movements..and the beats that rutu caught after Dsir was rocking.. they seemed like one soul..Chota Dsir is really going to make bada Dsir 10X prouder when he grows up..I want him to be just like this though! I can't believe he hasn't got the so called "MJ BAND" yet..OMG he deserves one..CAN"T THEY TELL ALREADY? :(

AMU AND VAISHU- WOAH THESE PEOPLE SET THE STAGE ON FIRE. I loved the ENERGY in their performance.They're just SOMETHING else..I agree with what Geeta said about their versatility..brilliant girls!!! you rocked the stage! πŸ˜ƒ Aww they really deserved 30  I thought..we've never seen something so amazing before...this had it's own brilliance!! :(

Vrushali Avneet- awww..it was such a cute act..to be honest,I thought Vrushali was better! :P I agree, expressions wise Avneet rocked it once again...but I think just because Vrushali has that edge over everyone with her ada and the way she gives her jhatkas,I thought she nailed it..it was a lovely duet though..I loved seeing them together! πŸ˜ƒ

I haven't watched the takkar yet..but seriously,this episode could not have been better..obviously, the icing on the cake was manish's 12 inch box of one liners..this guy is stupendofantabulously fantastical! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

3. Avneet/Vrush - this dance really made me feel that judges are really biased.. I mean yes her expr was nice but wht about dance. U could c avneet so many times missing or not completing her steps and vrush exp was overly done compared to avneet... since its duo i expect both to have similar kind... anyways over all dance execution was lovely i would have given them 9 (judges hyped it to 10)πŸ˜•

4. Vaishu/ammu - these took had almost taken my heart away. loved ammu strength n vaishu eyes... wht lovely eyes she has πŸ€—. I do agree the part with the sticks was too simple... but rest was superb. i jus loved the balancing part on the floor when vaishu stood on one leg on ammu shoulder... super super super... ❀️ (well deserved 9). 

5. Atul/jai - I feel so sorry for them... i somehow felt they had good choreo but it did not get connected...  ... i jus loved the finishing.. .superb jump by atul n coordinated control by Jai.. but 8 was a low score...  they deserved 9😲

7. Parvez/Prince - overly hyped prince appreciation πŸ˜‘ and sympathy filled parvez comments πŸ˜­
first of all they make prince do wht he is best at and ask another non expert to compete.. .which was not fair... but I shuld say Parvez was equally good... but hated judges comments... as though parvez tried best and failed terribly... i hated this part in the full episode... (on top of that 11 for prince, this was a stupid act of geeta to give him such points 😑)

awww natkhatpari...Iam so glad somebody else thought the same. Have you read my analysis on page 2. You will see same exact points and same exact complaints I had about today's episode. I too thought Ammu-Vaishu were better than Vrushali-Avneet and Jai-Atul deserved 9s and not 8s. I also mentioned how annoyed I was with Parvez-Prince takkar. The way judges commented on Parvez and over hyped Prince. Please read my post coz I am amazed too see how similar we felt.  It was quote on quote same view πŸ€—

awww natkhatpari...Iam so glad somebody else thought the same. Have you read my analysis on page 2. You will see same exact points and same exact complaints I had about today's episode. I too thought Ammu-Vaishu were better than Vrushali-Avneet and Jai-Atul deserved 9s and not 8s. I also mentioned how annoyed I was with Parvez-Prince takkar. The way judges commented on Parvez and over hyped Prince. Please read my post coz I am amazed too see how similar we felt.  It was quote on quote same view πŸ€—

he heπŸ˜‰ nice to c that you had written similar views... i really don't get this judging sometimes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
big let down was the takkar... i still cant get over the fact how the judges were unnecessarily praising Prince... he is good no doubt in that... but this much hype...😲 i don't think even D gets so much praises even after being on top of the best dancing/choreo/performing ladder... I feel like going n teaching the judges wht to praise n wht not to... i feel so sorry for Parvez... but loved the way he reacted with his genuine smile... he knew he was being underestimated in front of Prince but he received it in a good way... 

hope at least this judging biases doesn't continue in finale as well... 

Originally posted by Natkhatpari

he heπŸ˜‰ nice to c that you had written similar views... i really don't get this judging sometimes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
big let down was the takkar... i still cant get over the fact how the judges were unnecessarily praising Prince... he is good no doubt in that... but this much hype...😲 i don't think even D gets so much praises even after being on top of the best dancing/choreo/performing ladder... I feel like going n teaching the judges wht to praise n wht not to... i feel so sorry for Parvez... but loved the way he reacted with his genuine smile... he knew he was being underestimated in front of Prince but he received it in a good way... 

hope at least this judging biases doesn't continue in finale as well... 

Tell me about it πŸ˜’ I was so disappointed with Parvez n Prince judging. Agreed Prince is good at what he does but Parvez was no less. He is so much more better than Prince to be very honest  The worst part was all three of them saying Parvez you tried to dance against Prince and thats good enough for you. That itself is an achievement for you. Really πŸ˜² What a shame πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I was extremely disappointed by the way they compared them and disregarded Parvez. I felt like they kept saying you were good, very good but better luck next time. That was so rude for me. It would have been still ok if it was anybody other than Prince coz Prince has a lot of room for improvement in comparison to Parvez. Parvez is a very good human being and that has always come across in all the episodes.
Yes the episode was certainly great and the best episode so far, but I didnt agree with the judging at some places:

My scores to the performances:

Josh grp dance - 7
Jalwa grp dance - 9

Vrushali/Avneet - 8.5
Amrita/Vaishu - 9.5
Jai Atul - 9
Dharmesh Ruturaj - 10

Parvez/Prince face off - the face off itself was average for me, infact out of all the face offs till now, this one I least enjoyed I think...wish they would have performed a different style but anyways agreed Prince was better but everyone knows that in this style Prince is very strong...Overall I think Parvez is a stronger and much more versatile dancer than Prince..

They were highly rated however, would not give them more than 8 I think...

Tell me about it πŸ˜’ I was so disappointed with Parvez n Prince judging. Agreed Prince is good at what he does but Parvez was no less. He is so much more better than Prince to be very honest  The worst part was all three of them saying Parvez you tried to dance against Prince and thats good enough for you. That itself is an achievement for you. Really πŸ˜² What a shame πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I was extremely disappointed by the way they compared them and disregarded Parvez. I felt like they kept saying you were good, very good but better luck next time. That was so rude for me. It would have been still ok if it was anybody other than Prince coz Prince has a lot of room for improvement in comparison to Parvez. Parvez is a very good human being and that has always come across in all the episodes.

The judges told it as it is! Unless you know more than the judges I think it is childish to keep on repeating in the comments that prince got more points then derserved or parvez is better than prince or prince needs to do other styles of dance or he is over hyped. Judges for the first time gave somebody 31 out of 30 that clearly means something. Shiamak said that this was the best act of the evening, and all the judges agreed that prince owned parvez. Why this fact so hard to accept. Combined the judges have probably have more than 70-80 year of experiences, and if all the judges agree on a point that must carry some weight to it. Come on prince didn't beg to do L&P the judges requested him to do it. I agree that parvez is a really good human being but so is prince. Last takkar parvez did against alisha he totally owned her i agree, but this time prince was better.  I have also learned from this forum is that if the judges say anything about a contestant that is some members favorite they will always say  that judges are rude, biased, don't know anything, unfair, undeserving to judges etc.

But I do think that rather than prince vs parvez or dharmesh vs siddhesh it should have been parvez vs siddhesh that would have been great because the humor that both siddhesh and parvez add to their dance.