Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv2dance

Do yo mean the music beats for their second half of the act?? Initially, it sounded like Jodha-Akbar's beats for me but I don't think so πŸ˜•

nahi yaar, thats what i thought too, but the track isnt there on jodhaa akbar album, and they dont use  random bg music πŸ˜­

I agree with your last statement. Please continue with DID/DKS/DID-LM. We just need dance πŸ˜ƒ
And did you mean Atul was having difficulty matching up with Jai?? πŸ˜²

Mihir thanks for the choreography info,  it looked so typical D sir too
 and i agree with everything u said, except last bit,  SRGMP is also important, kids and budding singers wait for it all yr round, and i dont want the music show to get cancelled.i love singing too.πŸ˜ƒ,besides DKS for  6 weeks is eagerly anticipated, dks throughout the yr will be daily soap, boredome.
Originally posted by Tannistha

Mihir thanks for the choreography info,  it looked so typical D sir too
 and i agree with everything u said, except last bit,  SRGMP is also important, kids and budding singers wait for it all yr round, and i dont want the music show to get cancelled.i love singing too.πŸ˜ƒ,besides DKS for  6 weeks is eagerly anticipated, dks throughout the yr will be daily soap, boredome.

I don't have a problem with singing shows! its just SRGMP is really boring, and it doesn't gain that much TRPs either!! We have tons of other singing shows...but proper dancing platform is only one...DID πŸ˜ƒ 

Talking about singing shows, Sony is launching a new one...X-Factor...from May 29th πŸ˜† as if we don't have enough already...
Originally posted by Mihirism

I don't have a problem with singing shows! its just SRGMP is really boring, and it doesn't gain that much TRPs either!! We have tons of other singing shows...but proper dancing platform is only one...DID πŸ˜ƒ 

Talking about singing shows, Sony is launching a new one...X-Factor...from May 29th πŸ˜† as if we don't have enough already...

the more the merrier,πŸ˜†more people will get a platform , trendsetter will always be saregama actually i never watch any singing reality shows, they bore me to death and i am always criticising technicals, like 100 times what i do for dance, but there r people who wait for it and i know people who love watching it.

the more the merrier,πŸ˜†more people will get a platform , trendsetter will always be saregama actually i never watch any singing reality shows, they bore me to death and i am always criticising technicals, like 100 times what i do for dance, but there r people who wait for it and i know people who love watching it.

Dear you know people who love watching it whereas i know people who want to participate it in πŸ˜† Im just saying, that as a keen viewer of singing reality shows, i never really liked SRGMP...they spoiled it with all these variations - Li'l Champs, Mega Challenge, Singing Superstar...ufff!!!

I think Indian Idol is much more fun although quality of singers is kindda bettter in SRGMP πŸ˜Š
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

Ok because the topic has come up...do you guys know what kind of reality shows are coming up these days πŸ˜² Some of them are just unbelievable πŸ˜²The other day I happened to see a show called Lovenet. They claim it as a reality show and they expose people who fake and flirt online. Its insane and ridiculous. I watched a glipmse of it and felt like crying to myself😭 I do watch a couple of reality shows but the standards of these reality shows have gone way too cheap πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Dear you know people who love watching it whereas i know people who want to participate it in πŸ˜† Im just saying, that as a keen viewer of singing reality shows, i never really liked SRGMP...they spoiled it with all these variations - Li'l Champs, Mega Challenge, Singing Superstar...ufff!!!

I think Indian Idol is much more fun although quality of singers is kindda bettter in SRGMP πŸ˜Š

if we poke zee folks too much with DID, who knows they will do the same here and ruin it too,After all if diamonds would be lying like dust, it wouldn't be valued as much

Ok because the topic has come up...do you guys know what kind of reality shows are coming up these days πŸ˜² Some of them are just unbelievable πŸ˜²The other day I happened to see a show called Lovenet. They claim it as a reality show and they expose people who fake and flirt online. Its insane and ridiculous. I watched a glipmse of it and felt like crying to myself😭 I do watch a couple of reality shows but the standards of these reality shows have gone way too cheap πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

LMAO tell me about it πŸ˜† Have you guys happened to see Emotional Atyachar, Dare 2 Date, U R Fired, Axe Ur Ex...all these are CRAZY yet fun shows πŸ˜† 

plus Maa Exchange, Wife bina life, Iss jungle se mujhe bacchao, bigg boss...yeh sab masaledaar shows πŸ˜† 

hamara Indian TV kab sudhrega 

LMAO tell me about it πŸ˜† Have you guys happened to see Emotional Atyachar, Dare 2 Date, U R Fired, Axe Ur Ex...all these are CRAZY yet fun shows πŸ˜† 

plus Maa Exchange, Wife bina life, Iss jungle se mujhe bacchao, bigg boss...yeh sab masaledaar shows πŸ˜† 

hamara Indian TV kab sudhrega 

That reminds of the craziest show I ever watched πŸ˜† Rakhi ka swayamvar πŸ€£ I have banged my head on wall but still watched it. Hilarious πŸ€£ Cheap dramas all over the TV πŸ˜†
lol, usually shows do not hold my attention for more than two weeks except dance based shows, and the only show i watchd for masala was BB4, and then too it was too hot to handleπŸ˜†