Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
forgot to mention, when amrita was asked  the opinion about JOsh group performance, and amrita said   atul did  prince step better than prince, the way shiamak leaped in agreement, and pointed to her saying very good, I felt so good, it again proved, inspite of the bad days she has, she really has an excellent understanding of dance and a very sharp eye for moves. 😃
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tani...She sure does know about dance. She is highly trained and manja hua dancer. Amrita does have a very good knowledge about dance and she as an incredible grip on the technical aspect of it. Even today she was so good. When it comes to the technique of dance, she is full of it 👏
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

@Tani...She sure does know about dance. She is highly trained and manja hua dancer. Amrita does have a very good knowledge about dance and she as an incredible grip on the technical aspect of it. Even today she was so good. When it comes to the technique of dance, she is full of it 👏

Completely agree! 👏 She has an incredible knowlege of dance. She knows exactly what she's doing on stage and what others are..it's remarkable!
DHAMU & RUTUU ❤️ *melts*

I was thinking about Vandu & Kishor doing a delete..that would be cute 😃 So is this officially the last week? :(
LeadNitrate thumbnail
anyone knows the second part of the music played during ammu vaishu dance, if i remember correctly, it was also played in DID2 audition geeta's round and i cannot find it
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I just watched half the episode...I stopped after Rutu-D's performance...

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. 👏 One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

And yes guys, D-sir himself and one of his friends called Paul choreographed this act 😊

Other than that, I liked the Jalwa group performance and also Jai-Atul! 
Jai was having difficulty matching upto Atul but overall choreography-wise it was nice :) 

Rightly said Tannishta...one of the awesomest DID episode 👏

Zee folks, if you're reading this,  then please note that no one wants SRGMP Li'l champs, mega challenge, singing superstar etc...PLEASE continue with DKS all year round ...TRPs ka bhandaar ho jayega 😉
luv2dance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Okay I just watched half the episode...I stopped after Rutu-D's performance...

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. 👏 One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

And yes guys, D-sir himself and one of his friends called Paul choreographed this act 😊

Other than that, I liked the Jalwa group performance and also Jai-Atul! 
Jai was having difficulty matching upto Atul but overall choreography-wise it was nice :) 

Rightly said Tannishta...one of the awesomest DID episode 👏

Zee folks, if you're reading this,  then please note that no one wants SRGMP Li'l champs, mega challenge, singing superstar etc...PLEASE continue with DKS all year round ...TRPs ka bhandaar ho jayega 😉

I agree with your last statement. Please continue with DID/DKS/DID-LM. We just need dance 😃
And did you mean Atul was having difficulty matching up with Jai?? 😲
luv2dance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

anyone knows the second part of the music played during ammu vaishu dance, if i remember correctly, it was also played in DID2 audition geeta's round and i cannot find it

Do yo mean the music beats for their second half of the act?? Initially, it sounded like Jodha-Akbar's beats for me but I don't think so 😕
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv2dance

I agree with your last statement. Please continue with DID/DKS/DID-LM. We just need dance 😃
And did you mean Atul was having difficulty matching up with Jai?? 😲

Thanks for agreeing 😊 and no, i meant otherwise...just my opinion 😉😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Thanks for agreeing 😊 and no, i meant otherwise...just my opinion 😉😆

Wokay wokay 😃