Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-13 May, 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
dutta kidnapped, nakku mad and baaji framed and thrown out..😑😑😑
lcl just upgraded itself to licl(laagi  infinite crap se lagan)😑

now they gonna focus on what?? digu romancing maad nakku 😑😑😑 ...dutta waaahhh😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

or are they gonna focus as per their "hatke formula" on the NS and AS LS??? aaargh...😑😑😑😑...congrats cvs...you can completely authour a book on how to destroy a good show and transform it to utter and complete waste.
Hi Srush πŸ€—
awww...you tolerated this crap for 45 mins ...hope u are fine ...
why the hell they never came up wid such long episodes at time of  LTL1
...at that time even precaps used to be eid ka chand...

as far as episode is concerned ...NO COMMENTS
the only good thing is naku renamed as sahiba...now they can happily start their crap LS with that handsome hunk digu and sahiba *nazar na lagay πŸ€’*

and secondly though feeling bad for baaji but really wish that VR doesnt come back to LTL2 again...just cant see him sidelined ...

your side comments are enough to show in which mood were you writing...lol...dont worry yaar its not our LTL...wish like they renamed naku...they should change the LTL name too...seriously i could not connect to any one part of it...

you deserve a jadu ki jhappi for having the courage to watch all this nonsense ... πŸ€—

I hate u . Thanks to u , I am     Sorry yaar ... But I just cannot get myself to stop  after  reading the WU ... All I can do is    

But what I actually wanna do is this ... and this   

then I realised cvs are  , on the last stage and soon to be   

After all a 45 mins epi  , which from no angle was mega epi ...
but just a way to make for extra time ...and more epi less ads mean no money ,no viewers and most all no ideas .

for that I am                 

These guys have made a joke of themselves ...something which I do not understand , why a normal person or companies  would want ppl to laugh at them and hate them .
But then again they are not normal ... that why they r  Cvs

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Hey Srusti,

How are you doing? Watching  45 min. of LCL is dangerous a dangerous proposition .πŸ˜†

Hats off to you dear...first watching and the completing the WU.

Take careπŸ˜ƒ

Sru warning us at the start of every update. So cute na!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
oh god finally got to read the last part since u hadn't updated it at that time. So baji is finally out.
Now it finally hit me after reading the update that Baji is out but I have the hardest time trying to see how AS is not trusting Baji.
This just doesn't make any sense but then again nothing in this show has made sense since the exit of Dutta.
It's so disappointing to see almost all of LTL-1 characters leaving. πŸ˜”
Thanks Srushti, u r totally amazing for watching this show. πŸ€—

@Ritu: Every character related to Dutta is being sidelined. Thats why the actors have been taking up other work. I guess Neetu is left.
Btw I think next week onwards Kala will be back. So new torture starts watching Kala's getup and weird makeup.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Ritu: Every character related to Dutta is being sidelined. Thats why the actors have been taking up other work. I guess Neetu is left.
Btw I think next week onwards Kala will be back. So new torture starts watching Kala's getup and weird makeup.

Yeah I figured that out that every character related to Dutta will be out. but still yaar seeing these characters for more than a year and now they are being thrown as if they don't matter is just heartbreaking. πŸ₯Ί I'm just following written updates just to support the written updaters. I still haven't watched 28th March epi. LTL-2 dekhna toh door ki baat hai.
Originally posted by dg0628

haha yes u did πŸ˜† aww azy all happy ...no crying today and no pallu stuffing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Party tho bantha hai na!!😳

When I res before u!!πŸ˜›

But me now all sad cos u too not gona come for days, so with whom I am gona do the competition!!πŸ˜•

Originally posted by chithoo

srush.πŸ˜›..u r angry with me😭 and i am angry with this show...so am going...see my DPπŸ˜›
yes now we all will need a DP like