India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Hated Sushila today!!!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I really doubt she is real mother of Sarjaa... how could she say such nasty things about her own son???? AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i lost my respect for sushila...agree that  she is enduring pain of losing son but if a person if after losing someone dear can behave so bad with another person though no fault of the second one , then i feel that god actually took their dear ones as a sort of pre-punishment...just my opinion...

besides they always accuse sarje for jumping to conclusions and being hot-headed...to me Maruti and Sushila both were pretty jumpy today...

Edited by usmrasul - 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1bfunofbb123Juna04AfghanLeenadarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
doesnt she feel something when she curses her own son?? And that too expecting his death?? Feel too bad yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yes i agree that she was badmouthing today and it crossed all limits ...i can understand that she is suffering the worst phase of her life ..but it doesnt mean that she can forget about her upbringing ...sarja is her own son and she cant tell the things which she wasnt supposed to do like he went fida over her white skin and all ...doesnt she know that he is nt that kinda guy ?...it can b understood that she doesnt know the reason behind this marraige then it doesnt mean she should curse him so badly.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yeh log aisa hi hoti hai (sorry but i dnt mean any racism over here)

if Sarje dies now for some reason, this lady will again blame someone else for that and flaunt as if she cares so much for her sons (well she cares perhaps)...making a hill out of a mole, thats how the nature is

plz forgive, i just plain detest her now

bfunofbb123Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
How can a mother talk like that like telling God why Sarja did not die at birth???? and also telling Sarja why he didn't die instead of Chandu??? i was really mad at her...  she's so blind in Chandu's love... that not only Sarja... she also forgets Sonali there... how can she say she's a mother only to Chandu... atleast think about Sonali if not Sarja...  she's just jumping to wrong conclusions... and totally biased about Chandu... atleast be like a mother & learn to trust your own children...

Why the hell did she slap Niru...??? Gosh i felt so bad for her... she's in worst shape... and this is what she got... I really really hope cvs show Sarja being caring to her now... he can be in his mavali style... but still sending the right message to her that he does care for her...  please no more threatening to Niru from Sarja...

bfunofbb123Juna04

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Sushila will repent for what she did to sarja... What annoys me is that both parents always loved chandu more compared to their other kids.. Was it only because chandu did what they wanted him to do??? Damu married alka so they hated him ( i really dont care if they hate him), they hated sarja due to his profession or for unknown reason.. They chose chandu's profession and also a bride for him... He may have agreed to be a police till there it was ok for them. the moment he said no to marry the girl of sushila's choice his mother was upset  and also mad mouthed the girl without meeting her... So in short its very convenient for sushila to change her feelings for her children when she feels like..

I think she is a very one track person.. you may call it innocent or just stupid.. when she said yes to nanda from that day itself i thought she has no sense of judgement...If maruti had behaved this way i would have understood because he always hated sarja but sushila saying all this upsets me even more.. when she slapped niru for calling her aayi.. she told her that she was only chandu's aayi and no one else's may i ask where did sonali and damu(Angry) go? arent they her kids? I really pitty both sushila and maruti because they have no one to show them the clear picture.. Normally in such situations one of the spouse acts sensibly but over here both have completely lost it...

Finally..if sushila thinks that she lost chandu due to sarja-niru then its high time that she learns the truth that its the same niru who saved sarja's life. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
tanx 4 creating the thread darshu & i agree with u all!
 absolutely my thought when i finish the epi wow hated susheela my god she is getting on my nerves.Unhappy
 why say all this nasty nonsense when she is mourning 4 her son? u know isn't she suppose to b sitting and crying & pining 4 her lost one anything else shouldn't matter! but no she is hell bent on acussing and slapping spree and full fledge of attacking & blackmailing her fam. uggAngry hated her more today. i loved her caring side 2 sarja before but now too much! 
 poor niru exactly sujji why the hell did she slap niru?Disapprove
i was really mad at her...  she's so blind in Chandu's love... that not only Sarja... she also forgets Sonali there... how can she say she's a mother only to Chandu... atleast think about Sonali if not Sarja... so true sujji u know when she said that damu purposely reminded her that now she is mai 2 me & sonali only he heLOL 

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 May 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index