KAJEN ~Destined2Love545~ TereBinMainDekhuNaSubah<3 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago

Ridzieee naaraz with Armaan.. aweeh sweet sweet!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Ayesha you can use it if you like it. I didnt personalize that sig and if my sigs arent personalized then all are free to use for my KaJenians <3

i think it says for u yaar 
  thank you so much fazru yaar 

Originally posted by taman07

i think it says for u yaar 
  thank you so much fazru yaar 

OH DOES IT? 😲 I thought I didnt personalize that one. W-I-E-R-D!
And not a problem sweetie! 😉

They aree I knoww. Thats why I like AR lovestory! KaJen just made it TEN TIMES better with their beautiful acting :) which is why Im a KaJenians FIRST 😃

so true yaar and i think that i ask u if u read any FF yaar , i will recommend reading A Prefect Dream yaar 

u will Love it yaar , if u ever get time yaar

JUST when Riddhima was about to forgive Armaan in this scene by turning around.. she sees Pari hugging Armaan 🤣 God she was so annoying -____-

Armaan is getting caught with his lies thats why 😆 ðŸ˜† He is trying to come up with more excuses and lies and Ridziee can just telll 😆 

haha..  they were soo funny yaar , but u know he could never lie to her yaar , he always eel guilty for them yaar 

they are so sweet together 
I dont read any FFs.. I hate reading. The only FF I read is the one my friend writes for me. But thanks for the suggestion :P I will take that into consideration if I ever feel like reading something ;)

Hahaha I agree.. he does feel guilty when he lies to her

JUST when Riddhima was about to forgive Armaan in this scene by turning around.. she sees Pari hugging Armaan 🤣 God she was so annoying -____-

haha.. i remember yaar  and i hatred this pari yaar ðŸ˜¡